The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

XB-NA Not getting crowns for ESO+. Ticket marked as solved even though I didn't get them.

DrSlaughtr
DrSlaughtr
✭✭✭✭✭
My ESO sub renewed on the 17th. I still have not received my crowns. I submitted a ticket a couple days later. It was marked SOLVED even though I have not received them. They didn't even give a message explaining why they decided it was solved.

#200619-007970
I drink and I stream things.
Twitch: DrSlaughtr
YouTube: DrSlaughtr
Facebook: DrSlaughtr
Twitter: DrSlaughtr
TikTok: DrSlaughtr
  • AwesomelyWicked
    Cause they are horrible, I am experiencing very very bad customer support as well at the moment. About done with this game and company.
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    Hello @TheEndBringer, we can confirm that we've received your latest update to your ticket and that your ticket it still open. A support agent will reach out to you soon.

Please be advised that we are experiencing high contact volume at this time and wait times will be longer.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • DrSlaughtr
    DrSlaughtr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Chiroptera

I paid my ESO+ sub on the 17th. I am on XB which means I pay through Microsoft. As far as I know, there is no other way for me to subscribe other than through XB. As of today I have still not received my crowns.

TODAY I received a message saying that because I subscribe via Microsoft, they cannot verify my receipt, and I am basically SOL on getting my crowns. I am told to contact Microsoft. What's MS supposed to do? They cannot give me crowns. They cannot resolve this. I have my receipt. I've been a subscriber for a very long time. Like, do you guys really think this is some sort of caper where I'm trying to steal 1500 crowns? Give me a break.

My ESO+ sub is obviously active. You're telling me support cannot see that my ESO+ sub is active and was renewed? How do you guys know to keep my craft bag active and my space doubled? How do you guys know to let me access content I do not own but get access to through ESO+?

I will absolutely be done with this game if this isn't corrected. XB is already bogged down with about a dozen bugs that are hampering gameplay. I am not going to get ripped off for crowns I am supposed to get. I'm sorry if this seems very combative but I am very upset over this. I paid for the subscription I deserve all benefits.
    Edited by DrSlaughtr on June 22, 2020 3:17PM
  • DrSlaughtr
    DrSlaughtr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Issue has been resolved. Thank you.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As the OP issue has been resolved, we are now closing the thread out from further discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.