Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Access to Morrowind update from Xbox Game Pass?

SgtPow3rs
SgtPow3rs
Hi,
The Morrowind extension is free for Xbox gamepass users. I installed the upgrade version (only 10mb?!) and when I started the game I saw no where any signs of access to the Morrowind content. How does this work?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on February 15, 2022 12:14AM
  • ShadowCrosserX
    ShadowCrosserX
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah, I've been having the same problem, unfortunately. Installed the Morrowind Upgrade via the Xbox Store and it's showing up in my game's addon/dlc list. Hopped in game and it says I don't have access (according to the Collections menu). I had tried redownloading the upgrade, as well as my whole ESO install, but no luck. :/
    "The Daedric Prince of Order. Or biscuits... No. Order. And not in a good way. Bleak. Colorless. Dead. Boring, boring, boring." - Sheogorath
    • Discord: Shadow#7411
  • SgtPow3rs
    SgtPow3rs
    Same. I looked around on internet and I see, probably, everybody has problems with this. We have to wait I guess.
  • SgtPow3rs
    SgtPow3rs
    Hey, its been now almost a week and nobody receives any information from ESO or Xbox about this problem. When can we finally play Morrowind trough Game Pass?!
  • ShadowCrosserX
    ShadowCrosserX
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah, it's a shame, still having this problem. I tried contacting them on Twitter, no response yet; also on their official support page, but they told me to contact Xbox Support about it. As a result, I went on the support page for Xbox, specified the problem from the lists, but then it says I can't contact them for that issue and should try Reddit or the forums instead.
    VTAsJf4.jpg
    P9crx2u.jpg
    Edited by ShadowCrosserX on June 17, 2020 4:46PM
    "The Daedric Prince of Order. Or biscuits... No. Order. And not in a good way. Bleak. Colorless. Dead. Boring, boring, boring." - Sheogorath
  • ShadowCrosserX
    ShadowCrosserX
    Soul Shriven
    Update: Just heard back again from ESO customer support regarding this matter:

(06/17/2020 12:30 PM)
    [...]The developers are aware of the Morrowind issue with the Game Pass. They are actively working on a solution for this issue. We please ask for your patience while they provide a fix to this issue.

So hopefully things get resolved soon. :)
    Edited by ShadowCrosserX on June 17, 2020 4:47PM
  • SgtPow3rs
    SgtPow3rs
    Finally an answer from them. I just submitted a ticket myself so... we will wait a bit more then.
  • glitchedmac
    glitchedmac
    Soul Shriven
    Still an issue in 2022.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As this thread is over two years old and has already been answered, we've decided to close the discussion. If you need help with a similar issue, please feel free to start a new discussion in the Xbox Support forum.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.