Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Gray Host CP enabled PC NA

JobooAGS
JobooAGS
✭✭✭✭✭
Discuss about the campaign, keep it civil please.
  • Crispen_Longbow
    Crispen_Longbow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lord_Bashu wrote: »
    Lord_Bashu wrote: »
    Hi, AD and EP Guild Masters

The two of the best DC Guilds on NA (LoM and RR) are now playing in No CP, Ravenwatch for a limited time. Come join us, if you want to fight some real DC. DC has won every Camp, for months and that was before LoM joined us.

No we not moving to CP, its been discussed. Hope to see you soon!

Bashu
    Lord
    A God of War
    The True Emperor of the Ruby Throne
    Emperor Maker and Breaker
    Former Guild Master of Army of the Covenant
    Leader of the Rough Riders

gdq5zncgge1r.gif

Ravenwatch DC PVP
    2gn3dswgdavw.gif
    Crispen Longbow - Daggerfall Covenant (DC): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - RIP (Blue VE, Khole, LoM, MO)
    Crispen Longboww - Aldmeri Dominion (AD): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - Crispen's House of Pain RIP (KP, Yellow VE, Omni)
    Crispen Longbow-EP - Ebonheart Pact (EP): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - RIP (Red VE)
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Insubordination!
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Flake
    Flake
    ✭✭✭
    Hello my old friends.
  • Enkil
    Enkil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hi
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One thing I always appreciated about these threads is how they can serve as a history of the campaign.

PC/NA Gray Host Campaign Victories
    March 2020
    1st: EP
    2nd: AD
    3rd: DC
    Score Info
    6h before end.
    EP 100961
    AD 87852
    DC 84916

April 2020
    1st: AD
    2nd: DC
    3rd: EP
    Score Info:
    as of 15 min left
    AD: 96392
    DC: 92320
    EP: 92215
  • Theignson
    Theignson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Closest campaign in memory up until 2 days before the end: all 3 factions were within 500 points almost the whole month! But AD got 4000 points in the last 2 days and completely ran the map overnight, so they win!
    Quakrson, Stam DK, Grand Overlord
    Trackrsen, Stam Warden, Grand Overlord
    Quakrsen, Mag DK, Overlord
    Tolliverson, Stam NB, General
    Farfarel, Stam Necro, Praetorian
    Spencerson, Templar, Prefect
    Phosphorsen, Stam Sorc, Colonel
    Phosphorson, Mag Sorc, Centurion
    Glimson, Arcanist, Major
    All EP/ PC NA
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Theignson wrote: »
    Closest campaign in memory up until 2 days before the end: all 3 factions were within 500 points almost the whole month! But AD got 4000 points in the last 2 days and completely ran the map overnight, so they win!

It was close due to the low pop bonus. The first 3 weeks of the campaign, AD was getting it 2-3 times a day. The last 2 days AD did earns their points, but if it weren't for the low pop bonus, they would've been in third. Still, a charity win is still a win.
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »

It was close due to the low pop bonus. The first 3 weeks of the campaign, AD was getting it 2-3 times a day. The last 2 days AD did earns their points, but if it weren't for the low pop bonus, they would've been in third. Still, a charity win is still a win.

DC and even EP got low pop bonuses.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • xshatox
    xshatox
    ✭✭✭✭
    AD win. EP last, I don’t know how they went from win 7 months straight to last position.

I can’t even remember when the last time DC win big boys campaign.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xshatox wrote: »
    AD win. EP last, I don’t know how they went from win 7 months straight to last position.

I can’t even remember when the last time DC win big boys campaign.

EP won 5 campaigns in a row, 6 if you count the half-campaign before the swap to Gray Host, which I don't.

DC last won Kaalgrontiid in September and October 2019.
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I hope AD and DC keep up with keeping the next campaign close. Enjoyed having the constant back and forth, as well as actual fights. Not stomp or be stomped.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • xshatox
    xshatox
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hope AD and DC keep up with keeping the next campaign close. Enjoyed having the constant back and forth, as well as actual fights. Not stomp or be stomped.
    Yeah, its actually good for morale. I’ve seen pug in zone chat have hope when they see campaign score and actually willing to defend and retake keep.
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Campaign was close until The Kelly Gang came back and started painting the map yellow overnight until early morning. Next campaign won't be so close and AD will win again until they get bored and switch sides or quit again. Points don't matter anymore.
  • Flake
    Flake
    ✭✭✭
    Ahtu wrote: »
    Campaign was close until The Kelly Gang came back and started painting the map yellow overnight until early morning. Next campaign won't be so close and AD will win again until they get bored and switch sides or quit again. Points don't matter anymore.

That's not entirely true, we stream every night and in most cases we are close to being gated. If the map is yellow already, then fair enough, but by the time we log off we might be down to Fare and that's about it. :)
  • Soul_Demon
    Soul_Demon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flake wrote: »

That's not entirely true, we stream every night and in most cases we are close to being gated. If the map is yellow already, then fair enough, but by the time we log off we might be down to Fare and that's about it. :)

Nah man...this is accurate. You did it when you were last here and are doing it now. The only difference is DC is eager to push EP for the consecutive wins and is also on EP overnight and in early am hours. You all have been pushing to gates with any and every opportunity- three bars to 1, doesn't seem to matter to AD now.

Edited by Soul_Demon on April 27, 2020 1:06PM
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'll just leave this here:

8IROR1W.png[\img]
  • Theignson
    Theignson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The AD zergs these days are just massive, huge. Its impressive really since almost their whole online faction moves in one enormous blob. Or, sometimes they are attacking 2 different keeps with large forces at each keep.They are really good at placing camps, too, so you can kill them 2, 3 times and they just keep rezzing and coming back, like a swarm of army ants.
    These huge zergs are much bigger than the ones AP used to get criticized for, I guess you can't argue with success.

In contrast EP is just a shadow of its former self. Many times there aren't any large groups or guilds running. A lot of the voices in zone chat are relatively new.
    Glimson, Arcanist, Major
    All EP/ PC NA
  • Nevidyra
    Nevidyra
    ✭✭✭✭

8IROR1W.png[\img]

unknown.png

unknown.png
    The AD zergs these days are just massive, huge. Its impressive really since almost their whole online faction moves in one enormous blob.

You only complain when AD or DC zerg, but you conveniently seem to ignore EP faction-stacking keeps with 100+ players.

[Edit to remove flaming]
    Edited by [Deleted User] on April 28, 2020 6:52PM
    -PC/NA/AD-
    CP 1k+

Immortal Redeemer [✅]
    Tick-Tock Tormentor [✅]
    Gryphon Heart [✅]
    Godslayer [WIP]
    Dawnbringer [N/A]

• Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nevidyra wrote: »

8IROR1W.png[\img]

unknown.png

unknown.png
    The AD zergs these days are just massive, huge. Its impressive really since almost their whole online faction moves in one enormous blob.

You only complain when AD or DC zerg, but you conveniently seem to ignore EP faction-stacking keeps with 100+ players.

You are doing the same thing you are complaining about. Feel justified when you do it, feel unfairly put upon when it happens to you.
    Edited by [Deleted User] on April 28, 2020 6:54PM
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Yes, almost as if the score was intentionally made to be that way for the last days to be enjoyable instead of boring...
  • Theignson
    Theignson
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I know "parity" is very popular now. "you did it too" "EP had just as many". Sorry, but no, these AD blobs are other worldly, no other faction has come close to producing the huge masses of yellow flowing over PC NA now*. It is truly an impressive unification of a formerly abject faction.

*I've only PvPed for about 3 years 3 months, so maybe before then EP had legendary masses of pugs this big
    Glimson, Arcanist, Major
    All EP/ PC NA
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

8IROR1W.png[\img]

unknown.png

unknown.png

[Edit to remove flaming]

What’s funny is that Ad will go vlastrus, brindle, Camala, ash, glademist and rayles when the map looks like this.

I’ve rarely witness them pushing the East, very rarely. When DC tries to push East, AD comes and ganks our siege lines and trolls instead of also pushing East.
    Edited by max_only on April 29, 2020 5:42PM
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Nevidyra
    Nevidyra
    ✭✭✭✭
    I know "parity" is very popular now. "you did it too" "EP had just as many". Sorry, but no, these AD blobs are other worldly, no other faction has come close to producing the huge masses of yellow flowing over PC NA now*. It is truly an impressive unification of a formerly abject faction.

*I've only PvPed for about 3 years 3 months, so maybe before then EP had legendary masses of pugs this big

unknown.png
    unknown.png

Our 6-man Emperor group managed to hold Roebeck with about 20 AD pugs vs around 100+ EP in the Dawning, GAO, and Pug Zergs, and given that the map has been red, consistently, during the EST morning, for the past.. six months, I think you're either blind or willfully ignorant. Did EP not win 6 or 7 Campaigns in a row due to being horribly overpopulated compared to the other two factions...?
    You are doing the same thing you are complaining about. Feel justified when you do it, feel unfairly put upon when it happens to you.

Am I? I seemed to note that DC and AD also zerg and did no way attempt to justify it. I'm calling out the hypocrisy displayed upon these forums by the biggest culprits of zerging when it isn't /them/ having the entire map a certain color. I'm sorry that your "EP doesn't zerg!!! EP doesn't do the same thing that everyone else does in Cyrodiil!!!" mindset got called out and disproven.

Edited by Nevidyra on April 29, 2020 4:47PM
    -PC/NA/AD-
    CP 1k+

Immortal Redeemer [✅]
    Tick-Tock Tormentor [✅]
    Gryphon Heart [✅]
    Godslayer [WIP]
    Dawnbringer [N/A]

• Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

unknown.png
    unknown.png

Our 6-man Emperor group managed to hold Roebeck with about 20 AD pugs vs around 100+ EP in the Dawning, GAO, and Pug Zergs, and given that the map has been red, consistently, during the EST morning, for the past.. six months, I think you're either blind or willfully ignorant. Did EP not win 6 or 7 Campaigns in a row due to being horribly overpopulated compared to the other two factions...?

Am I? I seemed to note that DC and AD also zerg and did no way attempt to justify it. I'm calling out the hypocrisy displayed upon these forums by the biggest culprits of zerging when it isn't /them/ having the entire map a certain color. I'm sorry that your "EP doesn't zerg!!! EP doesn't do the same thing that everyone else does in Cyrodiil!!!" mindset got called out and disproven.

Your 6 man emp group, surrounded by the entire faction you mean. The last emp keep is always like that. So many people stack on the last emp keep while losing everything else. Your alliance is doing what every alliance does.
  • xshatox
    xshatox
    ✭✭✭✭
    We all have different role to fullfill. EP zerg, DC gank, AD potato. We must not stray from our destiny.
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    The difference is we play during the day whereas AD is playing while everyone is sleeping. We call this "nightcapping" and it is not the same thing.
  • biminirwb17_ESO
    biminirwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The difference is we play during the day whereas AD is playing while everyone is sleeping. We call this "nightcapping" and it is not the same thing.

Don't go to sleep while other parts of the planet are awake, easy fix.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I think most call both things zerging the map :)
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That should be the prime example of a selfish behaviour in this game.Not the first one and likely not the last to express such opinion. Also the day you mean to say when EP is back to full power while AD and DC are still not even having any guilds on?
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
This discussion has been closed.