Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stuck in a loading screen for 20 minutes

relentless_turnip
relentless_turnip
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Just ported to stone falls and have been a loading screen for 20 minutes. I hadn't had any issues with loading screens since the reinstall and now I'm stuck 😭 I think this was another bad patch today...
  • relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Still enjoying this loading screen...
  • doobat
    doobat
    ✭✭
    I was finished going through the Chateau of the Ravenous Rodent on an EU character, and it just wouldn't stop loading. I now also can't get into the NA server, as it's stuck trying to log me into the EU server :'(
    PC NA & PC EU
  • relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    doobat wrote: »
    I was finished going through the Chateau of the Ravenous Rodent on an EU character, and it just wouldn't stop loading. I now also can't get into the NA server, as it's stuck trying to log me into the EU server :'(

I managed to get into game no problem. Although when I logged on my controller was making me dodge roll when ever I moved left or right. Then I tried to enter a BG and the queue button wouldn't work. So I tried to port to stone falls to do the prequest... Now I've been stuck for 30 minutes.

I don't think this game is going to make it to may 18th and if it does you'll definetly be able to see the PVA glue and cello tape holding it together.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    There were recently connection issues affecting players on the PC-EU megaserver. With the recent maintenance these connection issues should now be resolved. Since there are multiple threads discussing this issue we will be closing this thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.