Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ravenwatch PC EU

Thedragonlolitucker
thread for no cp eu :DD
  • Joinovikova
    Joinovikova
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lags crash and A.D morning Cap. Did I miss anything ??
  • Thedragonlolitucker

nope lol
  • TheFM
    TheFM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Whats this ? People faction hopping to prevent DC from doing their nightcap groups that have been going on for months now? How horrible.

Lets talk about DC exploiting low pop again shall we?
  • Thedragonlolitucker
    cant wait for non locked drama kekw
  • Kaysha
    Kaysha
    ✭✭✭✭
    the whole concept of cyrodiil does not really work without lock
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven't played since everyone crashes but I would like Faction lock no CP please

How bad has the trolling been ?
    Edited by JamieAubrey on February 27, 2020 3:37AM
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven't played since everyone crashes but I would like Faction lock no CP please

How bad has the trolling been ?

Depends on who you ask, according to the pro faction lockers it happens constantly. Personally back in pre Elsweyr I never saw zone chat harassment (people talking random casual "goofy ***" in zone chat is totally acceptable imo however and shouldn't be considered trolling) during the hours I usually played on old Sotha
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Fun so far. Managed about 5 minutes of play time in between dozens and dozens of crashes. Gg ZOS
    PC - EU:
    Falathren Noctis - AD MagNecro
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Falathren Eryndaer - AD StamDen
    Falathren Irimion - AD MagPlar
    Talagan Falathren - AD StamDK
    Falathren Infernis - AD MagDK
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
  • Thedragonlolitucker
    red_emu wrote: »
    Fun so far. Managed about 5 minutes of play time in between dozens and dozens of crashes. Gg ZOS

true performance feels really nice though shame for the crashes and that the pop is kinda ***
  • SpiderCultist
    SpiderCultist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been there for 10 minutes before a crash and the server felt empty compared to its previous state (locked factions)

thinking about changing campaigns tbh but I've always used CP for PVE.. feelsbadman
    PC | EU
    Ashlander and Mephala worshipper.
    "You are just another breed of domestic animal, grazing stupidly while higher beings plot your slaughter."
  • Thedragonlolitucker
    Been there for 10 minutes before a crash and the server felt empty compared to its previous state (locked factions)

thinking about changing campaigns tbh but I've always used CP for PVE.. feelsbadman

yeah switch if u want 30 min 1v1s against stamcros
  • Imryll
    Imryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've not switched to CP. I just haven't been playing since the change. I keep intending to, and would like to visit with my guildies, but between the change to unlocked and reports of performance issues, I can't summon the will to log in. It's always a question of whether playing ESO is at least as much fun or as useful as the alternatives--and I don't mean other games, but other ways of spending my time.
    Edited by Imryll on February 28, 2020 5:06AM
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will definitely start playing once the crashes are being adressed, until then I'll stick to the new PvE dungeons.
  • Thedragonlolitucker
    Qbiken wrote: »
    Will definitely start playing once the crashes are being adressed, until then I'll stick to the new PvE dungeons.

yeah i hope people havent switched and are just waiting til the crashes are fixed coz pop is pretty low
  • Imryll
    Imryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something I've been curious about is whether there's a correlation between numbers of hours per week in Cyrodiil and preference for locked vs. unlocked. If it's folks who played a lot who are most likely to be disheartened and more casual players who favor unlocked, there could be a larger impact on populations than just the numbers of players preferring each approach would indicate. I play for AD in a guild that has had a group up daily in the 8 months or so that I've belonged (Lydia's guild) and don't know a lot of other players, so my perceptions may be skewed, but to me it seems like something that could be a factor here.
  • Rianai
    Rianai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imryll wrote: »
    Something I've been curious about is whether there's a correlation between numbers of hours per week in Cyrodiil and preference for locked vs. unlocked. If it's folks who played a lot who are most likely to be disheartened and more casual players who favor unlocked, there could be a larger impact on populations than just the numbers of players preferring each approach would indicate. I play for AD in a guild that has had a group up daily in the 8 months or so that I've belonged (Lydia's guild) and don't know a lot of other players, so my perceptions may be skewed, but to me it seems like something that could be a factor here.

I'm quite sure there is no correlation between play time and opinion on faction locks. It seems to depend mostly on whether someone prefers to fight npc or other players.
  • vesselwiththepestle
    vesselwiththepestle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I liked how AD just took the red scroll from Glade and brought it to WP, red at that moment, so EP could take it!
    1000+ CP
    PC/EU Ravenwatch Daggerfall Covenant

Give me my wings back!
  • CoachPower
    CoachPower
    ✭✭✭
    Relax, you're doing fine.
    DC-EU-PC

Coach-Power - Magicka Sorcerer with mediocre DPS - PvP/PvE
    Eternal-Envy - Magicka Templar - DD
    -Sookie Northman - Magicka Nightblade - DD
    Eva the Whipmistress - Magicka Dragonknight - DD
    Having-A-Bad-Time - Magicka Templar - Healer
    Lady Mormont - Stamina Dragonknight - Tank
    Resolute

• Leeched
    Leeched
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheFM wrote: »

Whats this ? People faction hopping to prevent DC from doing their nightcap groups that have been going on for months now? How horrible.

How do you exploit something thats random?
    (DC) Grimsley - MagSorc || Denderan - StamPlar || Phaedon - StamBlade || Oberon - MagPlar || Leontes - StamSorc || Saroush - MagDk || Culan - StamDen || Dullahan - StamDk
    Ruvik - MagBlade || Tivil - MagDen || Juval - MagNecro || Gargrave - StamNecro
    (EP) Vicio - MagBlade || Clavigo - MagPlar || Peritas - MagDen || Fedrak - MagSorc
    (AD) Maledicto - MagBlade || Voriak - StamBlade

PC EU || Currently CP 1500+
    Azura's Star Sotha Sil
    I serve bombs ღ - retired
  • Ranger209
    Ranger209
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leeched wrote: »

liwhqOx.jpg
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Aaaand then it went silent :D
  • Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Koensol wrote: »

It's easy, u and your friends just log into your EP and AD accounts. I saw for myself. Yesterday EP and AD were poplocked and DC was on 2 bars at some point. I'm sure u were trying to exploit it again!

:trollface:
    Forum War - pro AC side

EU PC Azura Star/Sotha Sil/Bahlokdaan/Ravenwatch
    Triggered Tryhards / Aetherius Art / LND / DC-PD

DC - Frostitute magden
    AD - Pees-under-Trees magden
    DC - Lemme Dark Deal stamsorc
    EP - Lemme Dark Déal stamsorc
    Youtube
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jaxaxo wrote: »

It's easy, u and your friends just log into your EP and AD accounts. I saw for myself. Yesterday EP and AD were poplocked and DC was on 2 bars at some point. I'm sure u were trying to exploit it again!

Sshhhhh!! You are ruining all our secrets... We can't have EP and AD catching on to our next level big brain strategies!
    Edited by Koensol on March 4, 2020 4:12PM
  • Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭

Sshhhhh!! You are ruining all our secrets... We can't have EP and AD catching on to our next level big brain strategies!

I'm preparing EP stamsorc atm, gonna stay at their base, tell u all their movements and tactics and help u get low pop bonus...

Oups, i guess i shouldnt say this here... my bad...
    Forum War - pro AC side

DC - Frostitute magden
    Youtube
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm preparing EP stamsorc atm, gonna stay at their base, tell u all their movements and tactics and help u get low pop bonus...

Stamsorc is OP for base slacking. I hope it's not a fat Orc, that would be borderline exploiting.
    no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

guild master, raid leader, janitor, and only member of Zergbored
  • mague
    mague
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bergzorn wrote: »

Stamsorc is OP for base slacking. I hope it's not a fat Orc, that would be borderline exploiting.

LOL, as long as it is not a pink Orc in a towel looping the laughting emote at you. Those should get a ban for the duration of the campaign.
    Edited by mague on March 5, 2020 7:57AM
  • Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    mague wrote: »

LOL, as long as it is not a pink Orc in a towel looping the laughting emote at you. Those should get a ban for the duration of the campaign.

Ummm, @Crixus8000 was that u?
    Forum War - pro AC side

DC - Frostitute magden
    Youtube
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    mague wrote: »

There actually used to be a specific player in no CP that wore pink armor and spammed zone chat asking everyone if they liked it.
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP so bad they couldn't even run their scroll back so they jumped into the water with it
  • Leeched
    Leeched
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC exploiting low pop bonus again:
    1.png
    (DC) Grimsley - MagSorc || Denderan - StamPlar || Phaedon - StamBlade || Oberon - MagPlar || Leontes - StamSorc || Saroush - MagDk || Culan - StamDen || Dullahan - StamDk
    Ruvik - MagBlade || Tivil - MagDen || Juval - MagNecro || Gargrave - StamNecro
    (EP) Vicio - MagBlade || Clavigo - MagPlar || Peritas - MagDen || Fedrak - MagSorc
    (AD) Maledicto - MagBlade || Voriak - StamBlade

PC EU || Currently CP 1500+
    Azura's Star Sotha Sil
    I serve bombs ღ - retired
This discussion has been closed.