Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Gray Host PC NA

Carespanker
Carespanker
✭✭✭✭
Figured we needed a new one of these now that Kaal is gone.

Note: Community Rules

Edit: Do try to keep it on the topic of the campaign smh...
Edited by Carespanker on February 25, 2020 10:11AM
  • Carespanker
    Carespanker
    ✭✭✭✭
    For a more personal discussion on this campaign between your own faction, do check out The Official NA PC Discord Servers for real-time conversation, strategy, news reports, and more all ran by your factions guild masters.
  • ZOS_Volpe
    ZOS_Volpe
    admin
    Greetings,

As we've removed a few non-constructive comments around baiting, please remember that while it’s all right to disagree or even debate with each other, provoking conflict, baiting, inciting, mocking, etc. is never acceptable in the official The Elder Scrolls Online community.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you care for making the discords.
  • Carespanker
    Carespanker
    ✭✭✭✭
    [snip]

Anyway, can we talk about how AD came out of nowhere and took first place the start of this campaign? It probably won't last being the least populated faction and all but that did give a lot of AD guilds a decent moral boost right out of the gate.

[Edit for bait.]
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on February 25, 2020 7:32PM
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Is "Gray Host" the campaign for people who want NO CP and Non Faction lock campaigns but Play in CP Faction Lock Campaigns? Is this the campaign where AD players lose Roe and start crying "Fengrush is gate camping us!"?

Just checking.

Edited by vamp_emily on February 25, 2020 6:44PM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's hard to care when you crash every 10-20 minutes...think it's time for a break, gl out there
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    Is "Gray Host" the campaign for people who want NO CP and Non Faction lock campaigns but Play in CP Faction Lock Campaigns? Is this the campaign where AD players lose Roe and start crying "Fengrush is gate camping us!"?

Just checking.

It's the campaign where the AD also don't fight him or his zerg and say "you don't get it, he's...Fengrush is..." with a faint glow of admiration and fear before dying brutally from a faction stack's flurry of light attacks while they were light attacking instead of being on siege, and triggering VD for everyone around them.

Or so I heard...
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wow, lots of salty DC lately.

who moved to AD though? clearly a guild or someone came over, curious as to who moved.
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If you don't have skyshards behind EP gate, it would be a good time to come to Gray Host.

Edited by vamp_emily on February 29, 2020 9:40AM

• killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So far the campaign is controlled by off-hour players moving to DC. I wonder if there is any reason why this anonymous blob of goo can not split up and divide themself equally among the three factions, maiing sure theres pvp also in the early/odd hours? As a DC player I get equally frustrated if theyre on ad or ep. Where did the ep supersalty early morning team with bags and hatetells operating the supereraly mornings go? The campaign would beneifit from you turning up to pvp the zergsurfers
  • Theignson
    Theignson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The nightblob "kingmakers" are on DC this cycle, it seems.

I crash every ten minutes so have given up anyways.
    Quakrson, Stam DK, Grand Overlord
    Trackrsen, Stam Warden, Grand Overlord
    Quakrsen, Mag DK, Overlord
    Tolliverson, Stam NB, General
    Farfarel, Stam Necro, Praetorian
    Spencerson, Templar, Prefect
    Phosphorsen, Stam Sorc, Colonel
    Phosphorson, Mag Sorc, Centurion
    Glimson, Arcanist, Major
    All EP/ PC NA
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well most the ball groups are EP and with crashing, I know I haven't seen many for very long in my limited play. Saw Tyr for a bit Thursday night between keeps rather than setting up in a tri keep and I assume having group support roles drop in that kind of play ruins it.
  • Nevidyra
    Nevidyra
    ✭✭✭✭
    Guess DC got tired of everyone hating them for their scumbag behavior, so two guilds infamous for PvDooring decided to.. nightcap the entire map and keep everyone gated for hours on end, killing PvP as a result in off-hours, as revenge.

Now everyone is even angrier at DC and you'll see some fanboys raging about how EP and AD focus them hard during the day and seem to dislike their faction.

Gee, I wonder when this cycle is gonna stop?
    -PC/NA/AD-
    CP 1k+

Immortal Redeemer [✅]
    Tick-Tock Tormentor [✅]
    Gryphon Heart [✅]
    Godslayer [WIP]
    Dawnbringer [N/A]

• killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nevidyra wrote: »
    Guess DC got tired of everyone hating them for their scumbag behavior, so two guilds infamous for PvDooring decided to.. nightcap the entire map and keep everyone gated for hours on end, killing PvP as a result in off-hours, as revenge.

Now everyone is even angrier at DC and you'll see some fanboys raging about how EP and AD focus them hard during the day and seem to dislike their faction.

Im unsure about the message. This is what I understood;
    - DC got tired of something. Very unclear what exactly they got tired of. Care to elaborate?
    - As a result of DC being tired, some ep or ad guild gatecamped both DC and ad/ep? Or only DC?
    - This was revenge for that something DC got tired of, btw.
    - as a result of the above happenings, ep and ad, I assume, maybe even DC because everyone is even agrier now, is totally mad about DC.
    - EP and AD will still focus DC (like they have for months).
    - Fanbois (of DC/ad/ep???) dislike their faction (DC/AD/EP??)

You managed to leave me MORE puzzled and uninformed than before I read your post. What the hell is going on in there? Aliens?
  • Carespanker
    Carespanker
    ✭✭✭✭

- DC got tired of something. Very unclear what exactly they got tired of. Care to elaborate?
    - As a result of DC being tired, some ep or ad guild gatecamped both DC and ad/ep? Or only DC?
    - as a result of the above happenings, ep and ad, I assume, maybe even DC because everyone is even agrier now, is totally mad about DC.

You managed to leave me MORE puzzled and uninformed than before I read your post. What the hell is going on in there? Aliens?

I think they are saying DC are no longer gating AD and instead are actually playing the map and doing well and that will give people more of a reason to dislike DC, which I've been saying they should do for months now but I didn't expect them to drain everyone out of Non-CP to do it lol.

• technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I think they are saying DC are no longer gating AD and instead are actually playing the map and doing well and that will give people more of a reason to dislike DC, which I've been saying they should do for months now but I didn't expect them to drain everyone out of Non-CP to do it lol.

Pretty sure they're saying DC is night capping to the gates now. That's my rough translation anyway.
  • biminirwb17_ESO
    biminirwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With the crashing every 5 mins and the Mudmire RNG box fiasco er event going on I don't think anything should be read into the last week or so of pvp.

I know I have avoided both.
  • Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With the crashing every 5 mins and the Mudmire RNG box fiasco er event going on I don't think anything should be read into the last week or so of pvp.

I went back to ff14, did the maintenance fix anything or is it still pointless to come back?
  • Carespanker
    Carespanker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Heimpai wrote: »

I went back to ff14, did the maintenance fix anything or is it still pointless to come back?

Can confirm from all GM's in my contact that are awake atm, crashing, for the most part, is fixed (minus the whole block canceling thing). Populations should return to normal past this point hopefully...
  • Ranger209
    Ranger209
    ✭✭✭✭✭

sd3gKAe.png

EP likes to use the scrolls as bait when they do their gate camping.
    Edited by Ranger209 on March 2, 2020 4:37PM
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So there is a queue right now for DC. I am shocked given how the game is running and I would not be shocked if its really just something else they broke this patch.
  • Carespanker
    Carespanker
    ✭✭✭✭
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know what it is like in Blackreach but who in their right mind would want to play in Lag-host? I don't think it has anything to be with "losing" especially for people who don't care about the score.

• Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    I don't know what it is like in Blackreach but who in their right mind would want to play in Lag-host? I don't think it has anything to be with "losing" especially for people who don't care about the score.

I can't speak for the lag but you crash just as much..unless they fixed it since I left
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    LOL EP never wanted fair fights. Why else would they send the entire faction to take a resource?

If you want to be a faction stacker join EP.
    if you want to take empty keeps join AD.
    If you want to be warrior join DC.

DC only needs 1 person to excel. We just need a really good pug leader.

• Nevidyra
    Nevidyra
    ✭✭✭✭
    As if DC doesn't faction stack and doesn't have two guilds exclusively dedicated to PvDooring side and then back keeps and nothing else, being unable to fight actual players? Also, haven't I 1vX'd you before? So much for fair fights when you've tried to zerg me down on your rolly-polly cloakblade that dies to a detect pot.

Ah yes, behold, the true WARRIORS of the Covenant. Look at these absolute FIGHTERS DESTROYING this.. single AD. I saw that clip in a Discord and snorted pretty hard. Some of you people that play DC are in denial that your faction does literally the same things every other faction does, and sometimes does it worse than they.
    Edited by Nevidyra on March 9, 2020 4:26PM
    -PC/NA/AD-
    CP 1k+

Immortal Redeemer [✅]
    Tick-Tock Tormentor [✅]
    Gryphon Heart [✅]
    Godslayer [WIP]
    Dawnbringer [N/A]

• Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As if DC doesn't faction stack and doesn't have two guilds exclusively dedicated to PvDooring side and then back keeps and nothing else, being unable to fight actual players? Also, haven't I 1vX'd you before? So much for fair fights when you've tried to zerg me down on your rolly-polly cloakblade that dies to a detect pot.

Ah yes, behold, the true WARRIORS of the Covenant. Look at these absolute FIGHTERS DESTROYING this.. single AD. I saw that clip in a Discord and snorted pretty hard. Some of you people that play DC are in denial that your faction does literally the same things every other faction does, and sometimes does it worse than they.

My favorite is how they forget that they have 3-4 ball groups that do nothing other than ulti dump solo players
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

yeah I do blame fengrush for that weird DC mentality.

he is being sarcastic and playing an over the top persona (a bit, he does feel that way but the persona is like 110%) but that weird *DC are the best, period, anything else is SLANDERS AND LIES! we NEVER zerg, all DC players are the absolute BEST!*

etc.
    etc.
    etc.

and all the DC just kind of copy that persona, even when they suck, its really weird.

I actually have to say that AD prolly has the most chill zone chat of the PvP factions for some reason, the most prevalent players are all pretty chill and don't seem to get worked up, its actually a pretty good time, I think most of the angry players faction swap'd a while ago because AD gets a reputation as potatoes, so all that's left is chill players that don't care.
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The reason why we forget we do have zergs on DC is because you never hear them in zone chat telling anyone what they're doing, and you rarely see them succeeding at anything other than playing the lute around the mission boards. You'd never know there was a 40+ group of people running unless you ride 10 min from Glade to Bloodmayne.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

This discussion has been closed.