The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PS4 NA

liningtonsweldingb16_ESO
Garbage server.. an absolute joke! Literally unplayable lag with 1gig upload and 1gig download fibre optic connection.

Been playing since test on PC if this isn’t fixed by next update I am absolutely done supporting this garbage game!
  • liningtonsweldingb16_ESO
    Also I am a pvper so all my experiences with this unplayable lag has come in the last few weeks while trying to PvP in either Cyrodiil, ic, duels, and bgs
    Edited by liningtonsweldingb16_ESO on February 14, 2020 1:33AM
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can tell your a pvper by your attitude. They said they are working on it all you can do is wait. Take a break come back later. Sony makes patching games a night mare just like microsoft due to them wanting it to be done a certain way. Not to mention a company gets charged per update.
    Edited by jircris11 on February 14, 2020 2:46AM
    IGN: Ki'rah
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer
  • Recon4thCav
    Recon4thCav
    ✭✭✭
    Pvp has been worse.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As there are already multiple threads on this issue we will be closing this one. For anyone still experiencing blue screen crashes or getting lag after the update please go ahead and open a ticket with customer support.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.