Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

THIS CANT WAIT ANY LONGER

SillyGT
SillyGT
✭✭✭✭
Please for the love of god fix the crashing on PlayStation it’s actually unplayable it’s insane you can’t play for longer than an hour without crashing this is across all events no matter what you are doing please fix this it’s insane
  • LoneStar2911
    LoneStar2911
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clickbait title is clickbaity. :|
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Says the one 4m ap about everyone in campaign atm if you bluescreen as much as you say how you so far ahead of everyone else's within the WHOLE campaign all 3 Alliances i bluescreen often 15-30 times an day if i stay playing and not just go play something else an your 6m ahead of me seems your able to play alot more then myself there by the numbers (ap) your able to rack up over EVERYONE ELSE'S within the campaign
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As an update posted here, we are currently looking into this issue with blue screen crashes. Since there are multiple threads about Blue Screen crashes on the PS4 we will be closing this one. You can continue discussion and find troubleshooting in the thread linked below.

Blue screens in trials
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.