Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

cant login, please help

QuinnTheWolf
QuinnTheWolf
✭✭✭
hhi1htn5mckl.png
The screenshot should explain it all.

how cant a game originating from the usa have less us players then the eurpean ones? the developers said it themselves, the eu servers are suffering from overloading issues wile the na doesnt, i presume this is the case again?...

i tried repairing, repairing via steam (wich inturn forced me to completely remove and reinstall eso for some reason, never had this issue when repairing eso whit steam before), restarting my laptop and checking my internet but everything else works (browser, other games, steam and bethesda launcer,, it all works, i dont know what this is supposed to be but i bet that its once again the servers...

update: i noticed that it already was spotted, and i bet its the servers them selves again, not some connection issue or watever, just the servers again... like they already said in their apologizing letter/topic when dragonhold got released

i realy hope this can get solved fast.... becouse i got some tickets to claim and i dont want to let this extra week of free tickets get wasted by some faulty code, overheating servers or watever can bring them in such a dire state
Edited by QuinnTheWolf on November 6, 2019 1:36PM
  • pdblake
    pdblake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to our new, exclusive club.
  • ZOS_JesC
    ZOS_JesC
    admin
    We are currently investigating issues some players are having regarding logging into the European PC/Mac megaserver. We will update as new information becomes available. Please feel free to continue the discussing in the following thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.