The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Urgent: Can't login

pdblake
pdblake
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm trying to log in to the game but it's just stuck on Requesting Character Load.

I haven't changed anything at all, so what's the problem? I've been happilly logging in for ages now.

Urgent help would be appreciated

ETA: PC EU - steam version

Can't seem to login to my account on the website either. The passwords are just not being accepted. Even requested a new one and that doesn't work either.
Edited by pdblake on October 9, 2019 3:10PM
  • ZoM_Head
    ZoM_Head
    ✭✭✭✭
    You are not alone.
    mDKs still need a lot of love!
  • ZoM_Head
    ZoM_Head
    ✭✭✭✭
    PS: EU server forgot to mention this
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Platform?

Server?

If PC - through Steam?
  • Holmarion19
    Holmarion19
    ✭✭✭
    Gina has replied to another thread: they have already seen the problem and are investigating.
  • Tycleton
    Tycleton
    ✭✭✭
    PC non-steam here. My worry is the heat coming off my gaming laptop as it is stuck in loading mode.
  • pdblake
    pdblake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah, right thanks all. Not good it's happening but good to know I'm not the only one.
  • Donny_Vito
    Donny_Vito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I honestly do feel sorry for players that are experiencing this, but before you post just take like 5 minutes and check the most recent page to see if this issue has already been reported (spoiler alert....it has).

I apologize if I come off as rude, but it would help keep the issue organized if it's own one thread instead of ten different ones.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/496971/elsweyr-loading-screeeeeeeeeeeeeens#latest
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    same... pc EU
  • ZoM_Head
    ZoM_Head
    ✭✭✭✭
    PC, none steam
    Donny_Vito wrote: »
    I honestly do feel sorry for players that are experiencing this, but before you post just take like 5 minutes and check the most recent page to see if this issue has already been reported (spoiler alert....it has).

I apologize if I come off as rude, but it would help keep the issue organized if it's own one thread instead of ten different ones.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/496971/elsweyr-loading-screeeeeeeeeeeeeens#latest

We can not even log into our character(s) before experiencing in game loading screen issues.
  • pdblake
    pdblake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw that thread, but the title was about load screens in Elswyer. I can't even get that far, but further into that thread there are people with the same problem as me.
  • Holmarion19
    Holmarion19
    ✭✭✭
    Latest from Gina:

"Thanks for your patience, everyone. We're going to plan to reboot PC EU in about a half hour (12:00pm EDT) to address this issue. We anticipate downtime to be approximately 1-2 hours."
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    The PC-EU Megaserver was taken down for maintenance earlier to help with this issue. As there are multiple threads on this topic we are closing this one. You can continue discussion in the thread linked below if you still have login or loading issues.

Anything broken with the server (EU)?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.