Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Try not to break the game after maintenance for once...

MrBrownstone
MrBrownstone
✭✭✭✭✭
I see multiple people reporting being unable to port to Elsweyr however I can't even use a shrine to Deshaan. Everytime I try to, the game disconnects to log in screen. Never had disconnect issues before.

ESO is the only product where things get worse after a maintenance...
Edited by MrBrownstone on October 9, 2019 2:42PM
  • FierceSam
    FierceSam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You forget it is the EU server where things get worse.

The NA server is working fine... Everyone at ZOS can play so bollocks to the rest of us
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No promises
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i wonder why the EU server is constantly the one broken? Is it an issue of location? different architecture? Or just a lot more people playing?
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The lag in PvP is aawwwwwful after today’s maintenance. There’s no one here. It’s 2 bars DC/EP and 1 AD. PC/NA.
    Edited by Vapirko on October 9, 2019 3:32PM
  • Fallen_Ray
    Fallen_Ray
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FierceSam wrote: »
    You forget it is the EU server where things get worse.

The NA server is working fine... Everyone at ZOS can play so bollocks to the rest of us

Not quite. Last night I've experienced like 3 crashes in less than 10 minutes. Excessive stuttering and increased delay response. I play in NA. So I wouldnt say everything is working fine. It's barely working at all'. I wonder If other MMOs that pull in alot of money like this one are in such a sorry state
    "Dear brother, I do not spread rumors, I create them"- Lucien Lachance
  • Salvas_Aren
    Salvas_Aren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    One server glows dark red, the other one cherry red. It just works.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    The PC-EU Megaserver was taken down for maintenance earlier to help with this issue. As there are multiple threads on this topic we are closing this one. You can continue discussion in the thread linked below if you still have login or loading issues.

Anything broken with the server (EU)?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.