Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I can no longer log in without Steam

AngryOldMan
AngryOldMan
✭✭✭✭
In the past I have been able to log in to the game without Steam, I used the othe launcher and started the game that way. Now i get an error message saying that if i bought the game on Steam i have to use the Steam launcher. Have ZOS changed the log in for us poor Steam users? Is the game just a waste of hard-disk space when Steam is down? Any other Steam users having this problem?
  • AngryOldMan
    AngryOldMan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Edit: I found a workaround, in the login screen i changed my machine from a trusted machine to an untrusted, logged inn and it worked. Changed back to trusted machine and it works well again. So try that if you having troubles logging in without Steam (old users that can do that)
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are closing this thread as there is already another discussion ongoing about the recent Steam issues. The Steam login issues affecting players should now be resolved. Please let us know if you still are unable to login to ESO.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.