Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Account permanently suspended with no reason three days ago, can't get a response from support.

ecru
ecru
✭✭✭✭✭
About three days ago I was permanently banned with absolutely no explanation and I still cannot get a response to my ticket (#190910-001359). I've barely even been logging in during this period, with a total of about 4-5 hours spent online per week since Scalebreaker came out a month ago, and all I've done is log on, do trials with my guild, bid on a trader for my trade guild, and log off. I haven't even interacted with anyone in the game outside of voice chat in discord. I recently heard some people were banned for using some kind of character in chat that caused people to crash, but I only learned about this after I searched for reasons others might have been suspended recently for no reason. I haven't said a single word in any sort of public chat channel for probably a month or longer, so that couldn't be the reason.

What do I have to do to get some kind of update on what's going on? It's one thing to get banned suddenly for no reason, but not being able to get a response or explanation from support afterwards is incredibly frustrating.
Gryphon Heart
Godslayer
Dawnbringer
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry for your predicament but I am sure you know discussion of bans is not permitted in the forums.

I suggest maybe a PM to Gina or BillE.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't buy the "for no reason" thing for a second.

Also, did you by any chance take gold from your guild bank after you were refunded lost bids?
    idea.gif

• VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes these requests get quicker help in the Technical Support forum for your Platform. It's easy to get lost in the General Discussion.
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »

Also, did you by any chance take gold from your guild bank after you were refunded lost bids?
    idea.gif

I was thinking more of that "crashing other players' clients via chat" exploit that got fixed Monday. Fits better with the timeframe of the ban and a lot of the people who got banned for this claims they never got any reason for why they were.
  • ecru
    ecru
    ✭✭✭✭✭

idea.gif

I'm sure you don't buy the "for no reason" thing, but I'm also sure this is a mistake because I haven't done anything but log on and do trials and log off for about a month. Then again if joining a group, clearing a trial, and logging off two hours later is a bannable offense, then yeah I guess I've done something.

What does withdrawing gold from my own guild's bank have anything to do with a suspension? Besides, the answer is no, I haven't withdrawn any gold from my gbank since the first time guild history was turned off a few months ago and I had to stop doing raffles.
    Gryphon Heart
    Godslayer
    Dawnbringer
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ecru wrote: »

idea.gif

I'm sure you don't buy the "for no reason" thing, but I'm also sure this is a mistake because I haven't done anything but log on and do trials and log off for about a month. Then again if joining a group, clearing a trial, and logging off two hours later is a bannable offense, then yeah I guess I've done something.

What does withdrawing gold from my own guild's bank have anything to do with a suspension? Besides, the answer is no, I haven't withdrawn any gold from my gbank since the first time guild history was turned off a few months ago and I had to stop doing raffles.

I really would not argue that point as we all have reasons to look at such a claim of no wrong doing with skepticism. Especially since it is common for exploiters to claim they did nothing wrong. BTW. there was a recent issue involving guild traders on EU so even saying you withdrew gold from your guild bank opens up some credibility issues.

I recall in a different game where devs would discuss bans in the forums. A player said they did nothing wrong, that they did not participate in the recent exploit. The dev replied that they could see the player did the exploit many times and that even after it was fixed they would see the player tried to get it to work multiple times.

So never enter into an argument on that subject here. Just work with Zos to figure it out and, if possible, rectify it.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

With this thread only being meant to discuss disciplinary actions, which violate the Forum Rules, we're going to go ahead and close it down.

Thank you for understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.