The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

so, @name withheld cheated me from crowns

Canned_Apples
Canned_Apples
✭✭✭✭✭
Is there anyway to report him? or a ban list?
Edited by Canned_Apples on August 10, 2019 11:45PM
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TOS naming and shaming.

You've just infringed one of a thousand rules. :)
  • Corpier
    Corpier
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry for what happened to you, but naming and shaming is against ToS. It might be you who ends up with a ban.
    @Corpier | PC/NA CP1300+

My Characters:
    AD
    A Príorí: Highelf - Magicka Sorcerer
    DC
    Corpier: Orc - Stamina Nightblade
    Corpier: Orc - Stamina Sorcerer
    EP
    A Fortiori: Darkelf - Magicka Nightblade
    A Posteriori: Darkelf - Magicka Dragonknight
    Bertha Ironsides: Imperial - Dragonknight Tank
    Corpier: Breton - Magicka Templar
    Corpíer: Orc - Stamina Templar
    CorpÌer: Orc - Stamina Warden
    Corpier: Orc - Stamina Necromancer
    Logen'Bloody-Nine'Fingers: Orc - Stamina Dragonknight
  • Canned_Apples
    Canned_Apples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Corpier wrote: »
    Sorry for what happened to you, but naming and shaming is against ToS. It might be you who ends up with a ban.

how's that name shaming when what occurred is a fact and not an opinion?
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Makes no difference. It may be a fact as far as you are concerned, but ZOS have to be careful in case innocents are targeted.
  • Canned_Apples
    Canned_Apples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aurelle1 wrote: »
    Makes no difference. It may be a fact as far as you are concerned, but ZOS have to be careful in case innocents are targeted.

even when you have pictures to prove it?
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do a search here, this is a fairly regular occurrence and ZOS won't do a darn thing about it.

The cheaters go free and the victims can't named them ...
    dry.gif

• Canned_Apples
    Canned_Apples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hmm, well, that's that...i guess.
    My own fault for being so trusting.
    Guess mods can delete this thread.
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, having removed the player's name from the title, in answer to your question you could try reporting him/her directly to ZOS using the ingame report system.

However, you won't find out what happened as ZOS don't let people know the results of their investigations. They also won't recompense you in any way, as it is your responsibility not to get scammed in the first place....by not entering into dubious transactions.
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    hmm, well, that's that...i guess.
    My own fault for being so trusting.
    Guess mods can delete this thread.

There is no your fault at all! And don't let anyone think that it's "normal", this is serious offence and that player sholdn't simply get away (which can happen if you give up and don't report them).

I hope you have all needed screenshots of your conversation with a scammer. Video is very useful as well. Report that player, describe what happened, and attach all your evidence.
  • ZOS_JesC
    ZOS_JesC
    admin
    Greetings, we've closed this thread as it has derailed. Thank you for removing the player name as Naming and Shaming is indeed a forum rule we enforce. We ask that you submit a report on this player if you haven't already and provide as much information as possible. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.