Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bahlokdaan PC NA

Dutchessx
Dutchessx
✭✭✭✭
Hail honored enemies and fellow warriors...For the continued enjoyment of discussing No CP pvp. Let the discussion begin a new.
Former Guild Leader Darkest Requiem
Dutchessx - Sorcerer - EP NA
Dütchess - Templar - DC NA
Dutchess of Lost Souls - DC NA
The Dark Dutchess- Sorcerer - DC NA
Ðutchess - Templar - DC NA
Always beware the sound of hooves in the night
Remember Haderus
Remember Azura's Star
  • Dutchessx
    Dutchessx
    ✭✭✭✭
    After all I guess we got to call it by it’s new name I hope I spelled it correctly. Lol 😂
    Edited by Dutchessx on June 14, 2019 6:39PM
    Remember Haderus
    Remember Azura's Star
  • imredneckson
    imredneckson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm still gonna call it Sotha just because its easier to say and everyone will know what I'm talking about :P
    Legions of Mordor Guild Officer
    Member of the GvG Community

Dunmer NB - Merser Frey (DC)
    Dunmer DK - Akaviri Battlereeve (DC)- http://orig05.deviantart.net/7ecd/f/2016/013/b/f/you_***_kill_by_eso_picture-d9nrz0q.png
    Imperial Templar - Knight of the Blood Oath (DC)-
    http://orig00.deviantart.net/5ba3/f/2016/115/a/0/jesus_beam_ftw____by_eso_picture-da09ecj.png
    High Elf Templar - Aurí-El (AD)
    High Elf Templar - Teutonic Honor Guard (EP)
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sotha 2.0
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Dutchessx
    Dutchessx
    ✭✭✭✭
    Or best ever.... Azura’s 3.0 I loved Azura’s
    Edited by Dutchessx on June 15, 2019 4:59PM
    Remember Haderus
    Remember Azura's Star
  • D0RID0RI240
    D0RID0RI240
    ✭✭✭✭
    Neo Sotha
  • BloodBeast_ESO
    BloodBeast_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    DC for the win on this campaign
  • Dutchessx
    Dutchessx
    ✭✭✭✭
    Where has EP & AD been lately?
    Remember Haderus
    Remember Azura's Star
  • Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dutchessx wrote: »
    Where has EP & AD been lately?

They stopped caring
  • shipv
    shipv
    ✭✭
    who wants to watch a bunch of orcs play with themselves.
  • BloodBeast_ESO
    BloodBeast_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    shipv wrote: »
    who wants to watch a bunch of orcs play with themselves.

nah bro we are "Playing with the elves"
    orc pride cryodill wide
  • Carcharodontosaurus
    It looks like the main pvp builds on AD and EP disappeared. Sunder and Keening (the EP guild that was the most active) has been pretty quiet. The only consistent organized activity, that I've witnessed, on the EP side has been from Bellator Sol Sanctus, who has been organizing EP groups around noon.
    Of course, today, when the EP and AD seemed to finally start to make some progress the DC just zerged them back to their tri-keeps, so that's that.
  • Dutchessx
    Dutchessx
    ✭✭✭✭
    Delete please.
    Edited by Dutchessx on June 22, 2019 9:57PM
    Remember Haderus
    Remember Azura's Star
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or best ever.... Azura’s 3.0 I loved Azura’s

Those were the days
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • probabkyravi
    probabkyravi
    ✭✭✭
    Hey folks. I don't wanna get locked to a zergy faction for 30 days. Do AD still need the most help ?
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey folks. I don't wanna get locked to a zergy faction for 30 days. Do AD still need the most help ?

So if you dont wanna get locked to a zergy faction, you go AD, who either play with no less than 70 men in a group or dont play. I think the faction with the smallest groups atm actually is EP.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    EP probably needs the most help right now yeah.
    • PC/NA
  • Dutchessx
    Dutchessx
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Kartalin I agree EP needs a lot of help right now. I have tried starting some pug groups looking for new players but there doesn’t seem to be many and a lot of the existing guilds seem to pick up new people as fast as they come into pvp. So these days I just tend to stay to myself and observe and look for some good quality solo fights, which is also lacking. I actually got discouraged trying to do it and just started spending my time in pve land. I was going to start a guild up but I guess it is the wrong time.
    Edited by Dutchessx on July 1, 2019 4:13PM
    Remember Haderus
    Remember Azura's Star
  • Rakno87
    Rakno87
    ✭✭
    New to Azura's Star 3.0. Been DC since launch but haven't played consistently and thus am not used to this much "success" in a campaign for the DC faction. My two cents, I think skilled pvper's are really just looking for good fights. I would love to see more of the other two factions! Especially organized group play. AD was killing it just before prime time Saturday! Was fun and competitive! Please bring back Darkest Requiem @Dutchessx used to enjoy our fights on Haderus if I remember correctly back in the day!
    DC Since Launch
    Sardul Singh - Unwavering Stam DK
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Kartalin I agree EP needs a lot of help right now. I have tried starting some pug groups looking for new players but there doesn’t seem to be many and a lot of the existing guilds seem to pick up new people as fast as they come into pvp. So these days I just tend to stay to myself and observe and look for some good quality solo fights, which is also lacking. I actually got discouraged trying to do it and just started spending my time in pve land. I was going to start a guild up but I guess it is the wrong time.

Ive had my fierce discussions with ep on NA old sotha, but the situation now is terrible. I just wanted to say I repect all EP players going in and trying to make a difference in the off hours. Im finding myself avoiding as much as possible, but it is not easy. I kinda miss the days where I would single cap resources waiting for Eckss and Vujk gang to show up to zerg me down.
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Werewolf Wednesday coming up soon where all those blue and yellow werewolf packs at?
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • Dutchessx
    Dutchessx
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great fights at BRK last night everyone, it was fun.
    Remember Haderus
    Remember Azura's Star
  • Dutchessx
    Dutchessx
    ✭✭✭✭
    I know there has been a lot of people out there recently taking breaks from pvp and some the game due to all 3 factions pushing each other to the gates and then spawn camping each other. Since this has continued to happen I hear of more and more groups of people taking breaks. They are also stating that it is faction stacked groups “running down” small and medium scales groups. I am not suggesting any particular parties but I see this is a common theme that goes across all factions and blaming all the other factions. We all enjoy and love our No-CP campaign. This has come to epidemic levels and the once friendly rivalries have become toxic. We have seen a large number of groups just up and take breaks from pvp either by pve’ing, playing other games, or just quitting altogether.

I want to propose to the guild leaders and faction leaders that all come to some sort of agreement to help preserve our ONLY no cp option. I am not trying to dictate actions but cooperation to preserve the quality of pvp that we have all come to enjoy.
    Edited by Dutchessx on July 10, 2019 3:20PM
    Remember Haderus
    Remember Azura's Star
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Why are we still using two threads? There’s no need for Dutch to have to post in both of them. Let’s just stick to this one with the accurate current name.
    • PC/NA
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hey AD, next time you see the hammer spawn and you’re running solo in prime time — please let one of the guilds running pick it up.

Inevitably we see some random soloer pick it up, head to the front lines and immediately lose it and it starts being used against us.

When DC is zerging hard like last night, they don’t need any help from the hammer.
    • PC/NA
  • Coggo
    Coggo
    ✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    Hey AD, next time you see the hammer spawn and you’re running solo in prime time — please let one of the guilds running pick it up.

Inevitably we see some random soloer pick it up, head to the front lines and immediately lose it and it starts being used against us.

When DC is zerging hard like last night, they don’t need any help from the hammer.

We suffer the same infirmary over in EP. Always a random soloer grabs the relic and utterly ignores all the call outs in zone chat before being zerg smashed by a Blue zerg. I guess they always find it first cos the guilds are engaged on the front line.

The other day some not even level 50 revealed the BFH and Leeroy Jenkins'ed towards Chal. Zone chat was awash with people crying out for him to wait for the guilds and healers. He replied "you can't tell me what to do I've bought all the DLCs and subscribe." He then proceeded to pound a non collapsible corner of Chal before the inevitable Blue wave claimed both him and the BFH.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Coggo wrote: »
    Kartalin wrote: »

We suffer the same infirmary over in EP. Always a random soloer grabs the relic and utterly ignores all the call outs in zone chat before being zerg smashed by a Blue zerg. I guess they always find it first cos the guilds are engaged on the front line.

The other day some not even level 50 revealed the BFH and Leeroy Jenkins'ed towards Chal. Zone chat was awash with people crying out for him to wait for the guilds and healers. He replied "you can't tell me what to do I've bought all the DLCs and subscribe." He then proceeded to pound a non collapsible corner of Chal before the inevitable Blue wave claimed both him and the BFH.

Yep, classic pug moves.
    • PC/NA
  • edges_endgame
    edges_endgame
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hammer is killing this campaign on top of the blue zerg. Disgusting and whenever I see both, I just farm mats. I think EP will suffer too, from some folks swapping, even if I understand why they swapped. I will miss them dearly.
    Sotha is just either a PvDoor event or getting zerged down, gate camped. Lame. Only real PvP is happening zone.

Small scale is dead. RiP
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Small scale is dead. RiP
    Pretty sure medium scale is just about dead, in prime time at least. Between the lag and the DC faction stack fighting the AD faction stack last night around ash-nikel-roe, the additional lag they created was making things horrible for us across the map at alessia trying to take it back from the EP there.
    • PC/NA
  • Coggo
    Coggo
    ✭✭✭
    Okay, I'm not a computer programmer, but just now the hammer spawned behind DC's gates while they have the Emp ring and yellow gated AND 2 bar pop advantage on EP.

Is that not the definition of bad programming?
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think they said it was RNG, with the underdog factions more likely to get the hammer spawned in their territory.

But this is RNG By ZOS, which means we’re boned.
    • PC/NA
This discussion has been closed.