Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Login Issues

BigBragg
BigBragg
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
I was logged into the game and in the middle of porting. The game kicked me out. Then I got login error 200. After multiple attempts I closed to game to check the launcher. Now the launcher won't connect giving me error 210.

The web based help page, and account page also won't load.
  • rioichi4
    rioichi4
    ✭✭
    Same
  • Pintobean
    Pintobean
    ✭✭✭
    All of the original post conditions for me, also. Started at 5PM Pacific time zone, for me, was in game and crashed out in a delve. I use Steam, checked for steam updates, none, have tried repair, failed, ran diagnosis, but support page is down. I can reach this forum through the Patch Notes on the launcher, then moving to here. Seems to be the only function working in any way shape or form.
  • BigBragg
    BigBragg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still no dice on the launcher or the support web page. Trying the long shot and reaching out via Twitter @BethesdaSupport.

5PhdECe.jpg

• BigBragg
    BigBragg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I bypassed the launcher by using ESO64.exe to start the game. Tried logging into both PC NA and EU. Both attempts left me with an error 200.
  • ZaredKorsten
    ZaredKorsten
    ✭✭
    Same issues: 210 error, 200 error, repair doesn't run....

PC/NA West coast - don't use Steam

As of right now, I'm inching into 5 hours of this mess.
  • BigBragg
    BigBragg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Contacted Spectrum since this seems to be specific to those of us on the west coast with that ISP:

t82j0w1mbs7i.jpg
  • DirtyOppland
    DirtyOppland
    Soul Shriven
    I just contacted spectrum, they said they are aware of the problem and have network engineers working....
  • BigBragg
    BigBragg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was able to use my cellphone to submit a ticket with ZOS, more evidence that this is a Spectrum issue. Still one that ZOS needs to clear up with them. le sigh
  • DirtyOppland
    DirtyOppland
    Soul Shriven
    Ya, im fairly certain its a Charter issue. I am not able to access certain websites, very reputable websites like banks and such. Although i think its a charter problem, this isnt the first time ZOS and Charter cannot get along. I am not sure why the west coast and charter are always the problem of these ISP and connection issues. Sadly getting old :( i wish ZOS and Charter could figure it out.
    Edited by DirtyOppland on June 9, 2019 6:52AM
  • Mudcrabber
    Mudcrabber
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same here, Charter Spectrum, northwest US.
  • BigBragg
    BigBragg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
  • SosRuvaak
    SosRuvaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    good to know im not alone on this bs.

Ive always considered charter to be my enemy.
    yet i need them... soo much.

i was really looking forward to eso tonight.
    For the Pact!
    ~Sump Scales~
    Lusty Argonian Nightblade
    ~Baron Humbert von Gikkingen~
    Smokes-His-Greens
    ~Ruvaak~
  • remaustin
    remaustin
    ✭✭
    This is not just a Spectrum issue. I'm on the east coast using RCN and I've been getting booted to the login screen constantly since official release. Everything was fine when I was playing the early access version. This is the only game I'm having problems with.
  • ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    remaustin wrote: »
    This is not just a Spectrum issue. I'm on the east coast using RCN and I've been getting booted to the login screen constantly since official release. Everything was fine when I was playing the early access version. This is the only game I'm having problems with.

You're having a different issue then. The one people are posting about all had the issue start at the same time and they all have Spectrum.
  • BigBragg
    BigBragg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    remaustin wrote: »

As ManwithBeard stated, this is a different issue. A bunch of use can't use the launcher to even start the game, cannot connect to support.elderscrollsonline.com, and even backdooring to get to the login screen we will still be unable to login.
  • SirCyanideRose
    I'm using Comcast, in Maryland, PC NA, and can't login at all.
  • BigBragg
    BigBragg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm using Comcast, in Maryland, PC NA, and can't login at all.

Are you getting the 210 launcher error, 200 login error, and cannot access the support sight or the main website?
  • Rukia541
    Rukia541
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Charter as well... I guess I'm day drinking because everyones gotta work tomorrow and I planned on ESO today.

Thanks for literally ruining my life ZoS guess I'll die
  • SirCyanideRose
    Rukia541 wrote: »
    Charter as well... I guess I'm day drinking because everyones gotta work tomorrow and I planned on ESO today.

ok ok, it's just a game dude. Maybe its a good thing. I'm gonna go outside and get some vitamin D (sunlight)
  • ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Can I have your stuff?
  • Rukia541
    Rukia541
    ✭✭✭✭✭

ok ok, it's just a game dude. Maybe its a good thing. I'm gonna go outside and get some vitamin D (sunlight)

You think this is a game!?

Can I have your stuff?

Can't have my stuff if I can't log in xD
    Edited by Rukia541 on June 9, 2019 6:13PM
  • BigBragg
    BigBragg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Two different companies there, and I believe Spectrum as the ISP is in charge of routing.
  • Rukia541
    Rukia541
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BigBragg wrote: »

Two different companies there, and I believe Spectrum as the ISP is in charge of routing.

I guess no one can sense sarcasm
  • BigBragg
    BigBragg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    BigBragg wrote: »

I guess no one can sense sarcasm

On these forums, and the internet in general, it doesn't always translate.
  • Rukia541
    Rukia541
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I contacted Charter.

wvva0udqgig9.png
    lklbsk2oorsz.png

• BigBragg
    BigBragg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    General copy pasta replies at this point.
  • BigBragg
    BigBragg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are currently investigating login issues affecting some players which are ISP related. As there are multiple threads regarding this problem we are closing this one. You can continue discussion on this issue in the thread linked below.

Errors 200, 108 and stuck with requesting character load
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.