The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Update on ps4 servers?

Bealeb319
Bealeb319
✭✭✭✭
Just checked their Twitter account their last update which said they are looking into it was 6 hours ago. How do they go so long without communicating with the community? That is absolutely unacceptable.
  • valeriiya
    valeriiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bealeb319 wrote: »
    Just checked their Twitter account their last update which said they are looking into it was 6 hours ago. How do they go so long without communicating with the community? That is absolutely unacceptable.

They don't communicate, that's a huge issue. Gina said back in November they were working in new communication and we still haven't seen it. It's not coming
  • Lady_Mephala
    Lady_Mephala
    ✭✭✭
    It tells you at the top of the screen they are still investigating it... Shoulda bought a Xbox ☕ I'm online and playing right now. What you doing?? I'll leave you to your unacceptable behavior on the forums while I get my boxes. Take care.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are closing this thread since there are other ongoing threads about the recent PS4 login issues. You can use the thread below for further discussion.

PS4 Login still broken...
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.