Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

AU based ‘Crusaders of Akatosh’ social & PVE guild

AlanTheDragonLord
AlanTheDragonLord
✭✭✭
[Updated 21 October 2020 - this thread is now closed. New recruitment thread is here: AU based 'Order of the Star' social guild is recruiting!.]

Welcome! We're one of the best and the oldest (since 2014) AU-based, family-friendly, fun, social guilds for solo players that you'll find, for all races and factions, noobs + vets.

We have a beautiful guild house for members to relax in, which also has all the set crafting stations in the game, all the mundus stones, as well as a merchant and banker.

We have our own Discord server for discussions, with voice channels for those who want to do group activities (it's not a requirement), and we have a weekly guild raffle with prizes for the winners!

Our members enjoy playing this game mostly by themselves, but can also be found helping each other in guild chat and Discord, which includes providing information, advice or guidance, as well as crafting, quests, dungeons and bosses.

If you're mostly a solo player that likes doing your own thing but would appreciate being part of a like-minded community, then you're welcome to join us.
Edited by AlanTheDragonLord on October 20, 2020 10:43PM
  • SirProwse
    SirProwse
    Soul Shriven
    Hey man,

I'm just getting back into ESO after a few years and the switch to PC. Your guild sounds like just the one for me.

@SirProwse
  • AlanTheDragonLord
    AlanTheDragonLord
    ✭✭✭
    @SirProwse welcome to the guild :)
  • lindamus
    lindamus
    ✭✭
    G'day,

Returning play looking for an AU guild. Your guild looks good.

Thanks.

@lindamus
  • AlanTheDragonLord
    AlanTheDragonLord
    ✭✭✭
    @lindamus thanks for your interest, we think it looks pretty good too :D Invite sent, welcome to the guild
  • coldfirenexus
    coldfirenexus
    ✭✭
    hi my IGN: Syco Logical
    user: coldfirenexus !

I am a returning player that is looking for a good Ausie time zoned guild, I am having a blasted with my new vampire nightbalde, I also own all expansion and dlc packs, so I shouldn't be locked out of any content ;)

I love using discord and my discord name is: Syco#4918

I play almost everyday for as long as I can manage :)

I hope to hear from you soon.
    [If i'm offline on discord pls msg me anyway - it's linked to my mobile, Ty]
  • AlanTheDragonLord
    AlanTheDragonLord
    ✭✭✭
    @coldfirenexus thanks for your interest, I've sent you an invite. Welcome to the guild :)
  • Zhephiria
    Zhephiria
    Soul Shriven
    Count me in @Zhephiria
  • AlanTheDragonLord
    AlanTheDragonLord
    ✭✭✭
    @Zhephiria welcome to the Crusaders :)
  • Tager42
    Tager42
    Soul Shriven
    im deffinetly interested @Tager42 :)
  • AlanTheDragonLord
    AlanTheDragonLord
    ✭✭✭
    @Tager42 thanks for joining the Crusaders :)
  • Moiskormoimi
    Moiskormoimi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do I have to be AU based? I'm US but I am a third shifter that usually plays at key AU times, albeit during the week mainly.
  • BoFitz
    BoFitz
    im a returning player, the name is @BoFitz
    @LunchMeatAlpha = ingame @ name........
  • AlanTheDragonLord
    AlanTheDragonLord
    ✭✭✭
    @ragingphoinix and @BoFitz welcome to the Crusaders, hope you enjoy your stay with us :)
  • Unlubed
    Unlubed
    Soul Shriven
    Hey hows it going, would love to have an invite to your guild. Brand new player, tried ESO multiple times through it's release.

Finally getting into the game after a good while and I am loving it. Feeling quite lonely at peak times though, would be great to join a nice Aussie community. I play very casually in the afternoons, but that may change down the road.

Discord: Unlubed#9160
    ESO Username: Unlubed

Mainly just looking for guidance and answers, as well as mates.
  • AlanTheDragonLord
    AlanTheDragonLord
    ✭✭✭
    Unlubed wrote: »

You'll find plenty of that in the Crusaders :) I've sent you an invite, welcome to the guild
  • Mujum
    Mujum
    Soul Shriven
    Would love an invite! IGN: @Mujum and I also have discord as well ^^
  • AlanTheDragonLord
    AlanTheDragonLord
    ✭✭✭
    @Mujum welcome to the Crusaders :)
  • Rabbits260
    Rabbits260
    Soul Shriven
    Hey mate looking for a AUS guild endgame stuff, @peanut48 invite plz
  • Unlubed
    Unlubed
    Soul Shriven
    Unlubed wrote: »

You'll find plenty of that in the Crusaders :) I've sent you an invite, welcome to the guild

Hey Alan thanks a lot for the invite, all joined up. I had forgotten to mention that I have another character that I'm going to play more than my DK. If I could grab another invite that would be sweet, thanks a lot.

Username: Baba Yagai
  • AlanTheDragonLord
    AlanTheDragonLord
    ✭✭✭
    @rabbits_foot4 your invite was sent, welcome to the guild.

@Unlubed you don't need an invitation per character. You're in the guild, all your characters are in the guild too :)
  • LeGreenie
    LeGreenie
    Soul Shriven
    @LeGreenie i'm a returning AU player and I was hoping to have some mates in my timezone to do stuff wid
  • AlanTheDragonLord
    AlanTheDragonLord
    ✭✭✭
    @LeGreenie welcome to the guild :)
  • Akaon1972
    Akaon1972
    Soul Shriven
    Heya @akaon1972 here I was in the 'Star' a while back but had to leave the game. Now I'm back and wouldn't mind being part of a guild again. If you are willing to have me back toss me a line :) Thanks :D
  • AlanTheDragonLord
    AlanTheDragonLord
    ✭✭✭
    @Akaon1972 welcome back :)
  • Senza
    Senza
    Soul Shriven
    Hey mate, returning NZ player - re-leveling a fresh char since I've forgotten half the stuff over the last few years . Keen to get an invite if possible - @Senza
  • AlanTheDragonLord
    AlanTheDragonLord
    ✭✭✭
    @Senza welcome to the guild :)
  • rickyf16aus
    rickyf16aus
    Soul Shriven
    Hi I'd like to join the guild. Guess what the aus in my name stands for.
  • AlanTheDragonLord
    AlanTheDragonLord
    ✭✭✭
    @rickyf16aus invite has been sent, welcome to the Crusaders :)
  • AlanTheDragonLord
    AlanTheDragonLord
    ✭✭✭
    The Crusaders are still recruiting, if there's anyone out there that wants to join the upcoming fight against the dragons with like-minded people :)
  • Butterflyeffekt
    Butterflyeffekt
    Soul Shriven
    Would like an invite when you can :smile:@Butterflyeffekt
This discussion has been closed.