Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NA Server Xbox One issue after in-game play time. Who else has this?

Sylianwe
Sylianwe
✭✭✭
Logged in smoothly, played for a few hours, yet now I can't log in. I've included the message I keep getting after logg-in loops.
The mind is a walled garden, even death can not touch the flowers blooming there 🌹

NA Server Xbox One issue after in-game play time. Who else has this? 23 votes

Yes, I've had this too.
60%
GrimnaurTrollHunter73RFV71654ralphylaurenNateS4Dravens_NYXxMissAlycexXdanger241WildRaptorXCastamere98ATCWarhawkStarlockSylianwedoomette 14 votes
No, didn't have that, but now I do.
0%
No, my game is running smoothly.
8%
otis67ThanatosXR 2 votes
Yes, I've had logging in problems, but now I'm in-game.
8%
IlawyndeNareya726 2 votes
I can't even get past the load screen.
21%
General_ZeranthGr00v3nburg3PocketAces13xbTommyguns818mazeikeen 5 votes
  • ralphylauren
    ralphylauren
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I've had this too.
    PS4 NA same
    Edited by ralphylauren on March 13, 2019 2:22AM
  • Sylianwe
    Sylianwe
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I've had this too.
    This is the message I keep getting. Error 304. This account is already logged in..?

IMG-3659.jpg

The mind is a walled garden, even death can not touch the flowers blooming there 🌹
  • Bekkael
    Bekkael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried to log in and just got the spinning icon, but after doing a hard reset of my console, I got in with no further difficulty. Maybe give that a try if you haven't already.
    ~~ Lady Gamer ~~ ♥ ~~ Xbox NA ~~
  • Ilawynde
    Ilawynde
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I've had logging in problems, but now I'm in-game.
    After the patch got logged in actually quicker than normal.

Came back tonight.............1st try got invalid internet msg
    2nd try got account already logged in msg
    3rd try got in just fine
  • General_Zeranth
    General_Zeranth
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can't even get past the load screen.
    I get past the initial server log in but before it even gets to the character screen it crashes out and says the game can't connect to the internet. >-<
    I checked my router and its fine, and when I go to the Xbox home menu the system is still connected so... Confused.
    Xbox - NA

Self confessed Master Angler title chaser.

Titles Earned: 10/∞
  • TrollHunter73
    TrollHunter73
    ✭✭
    Yes, I've had this too.
    I enjoy playing this game immensely. I've been a paying customer and avid player since the game launched on XBox One, but I'm having a hard time justifying the expenditure when I can't even log-in to play anymore. Zenimax, please fix this. :/
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    This thread is being closed as there is already another thread about the recent login issue. You can use this thread for further discussion. The issues related to logging into the NA console megaservers have been resolved at this time.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.