Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Largest Zerg [Part 2]

GeneralSezme
GeneralSezme
✭✭✭✭
[Snip]

[Edit to remove naming and shaming.]
Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on February 22, 2019 4:46AM
Invictus
Cheese Engine
HIGH LATËNCY

My bombing videos

Notable toons:
Pact Corsair- Breton Magblade Former Emperor BWB Prolly Stole your scroll and bombed you
Lack of Aoe caps: Prolly bombed u
Neraz Gulio- Stamplar- Former Empress BWB
Paints-Her-Face - prolly painted your face
Zealot of the Great Sun- Blazeplar, frmr Emp Vivec

• GeneralSezme
    GeneralSezme
    ✭✭✭✭
    [snip] until you get the whole EP faction, and I mean every single player, faction stacked on top of brindle, I will then be impressed. You are the chosen one to herd a whole faction in the most useless place on the map, it would be fun. Trying to break the record for largest zerg seems to be infeasible at this stage of ESO's life. ZoS has obviously been incrementally removing slots from factions every patch in the illusion of increasing server performance, also to save money on their servers ;)

[Edit for naming and shaming.]
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on February 22, 2019 4:47AM
    Invictus
    Cheese Engine
    HIGH LATËNCY

My bombing videos

Notable toons:
    Pact Corsair- Breton Magblade Former Emperor BWB Prolly Stole your scroll and bombed you
    Lack of Aoe caps: Prolly bombed u
    Neraz Gulio- Stamplar- Former Empress BWB
    Paints-Her-Face - prolly painted your face
    Zealot of the Great Sun- Blazeplar, frmr Emp Vivec

• antihero727
    antihero727
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is no point anymore some people like to watch the world burn. The devs ignore issues, the players can't see or don't care they are digging their own grave by killing the last populated server. The whole thing is a pile of garbage. It's like watching a genus kid going to collage for left handed puppetry.
    Veldrn-AD Magica Sorc
    Bizarro Veldrn-AD Stam Sorc
    Antiherro-AD Stam DK
    Antihero-AD Magplar
    Aww Crit-AD Magblade
    AD Since PC beta
    On A lag free vacation
    for the near and far future
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very well.

Get on this one's (mediocre) level instead of purposely trying to knock people offline.

If that means a few dozen very lazy elfish sorts end up sitting on walls whining about how this game requires more effort than just logging in then so be it. It doesn't take l33t skills to form a group after all. Nor to get the most rudimentary of PVP knowledge.

Just ask every EMPeror that the bloops have had on vivec for the last year.

oh, and most important of all.

Always remember to chortle when your opponents go out of their way to prove how sad and soft they truly are. The effort they waste on being terrible is proof that even your worst has gotten above their best.

Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we all just move to shor when this kind of stuff happens please? There are some good groups in shor that could use more names to liven things up. Why disconnect and not have skills work when you can just go to shor?
  • Edirt_seliv
    Edirt_seliv
    ✭✭✭
    Can we all just move to shor when this kind of stuff happens please? There are some good groups in shor that could use more names to liven things up. Why disconnect and not have skills work when you can just go to shor?

To be clear, when you say "all", you do want AoTP to come over to right. That is what I am taking out of this request. AoTP should go to shor more often. Gotcha.
  • TBois
    TBois
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I remember guilds coordinating to go to one server a while back. Was it chillrend? Made for a fun campaign, but I imagine aotp would follow after they take all of vivec each late afternoon.
    Current Guilds: Fantasia
    Former Guilds: Decibel, Hagnado, Lemon Party

PC/NA
    T-Bois (Stam Sorc since 1.4) - AD
    An Unsettling Snowball (Templar) - AD
    Bosquecito (Stam Sorc) - DC
    Peti-T-Bois (Stamden) - AD

Youtube
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Agreed. But all the pleas from player won't convince anyone to hop over. This totally logical option has been falling on deaf ears for years. Splitting the population has to come from someone with a lot more power. @ZOS_BrianWheeler please incentivize Shor in whatever way you see fit - preferably during peak Vivec hours.
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
    EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
    DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
    AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This doesn't work for me for several reasons.

I have always preferred the 'main' 30 day campaigns because they best provide the total experience I am looking for in AvA. I love objective fights and map engagement by my teammates. I also prefer the continuity of playing on a single campaign.

So when I don't feel inclined to play on Vivec, I just don't play.
  • Anrose
    Anrose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zyk wrote: »
    This doesn't work for me for several reasons.

I have always preferred the 'main' 30 day campaigns because they best provide the total experience I am looking for in AvA. I love objective fights and map engagement by my teammates. I also prefer the continuity of playing on a single campaign.

So when I don't feel inclined to play on Vivec, I just don't play.

If Shor were a 30 day campaign, it may eliminate emp trading and the like. But it also may make it worse. Or it could turn into the present day equivalent of a buff server of old.

Who’s to say?
  • _Crow
    _Crow
    ✭✭✭
    I have been wanting to go to that new outpost near brindle with the super zerg, 🤔 but there is so much action in EP land that I don't want to miss out on that I just end up staying there haha! But someday.... 100 AP players will gather at the brindle church and sing praise to the Lord of Lag.... Someday.... @GeneralSezme 😉
    GM: Army of the Pact
    Loves War almost as much as Tbagging
    -Crow, Mag DK
    -Murder of Crows, Stam Warden
  • _Crow
    _Crow
    ✭✭✭
    Tonight though was one of the all time best nights I have ever had in ESO! 😃 We split our super Zerg up and took both of AD's scrolls at the same time, and tried to do the same to DC but then both factions hit us hard at the same time and it ended up in an EPIC fight to save the EP land! So much fun! 😜 Big fights like that all night are the absolute most fun!
    -Crow, Mag DK
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Speaking if which, the last thread had someone mention all factions stacking and they are right. Fight at Ash tonight was a TON of AD. I couldn't count them all as you could only peak for a second, but probably at least 40 DC showed up to defend, and defend we did and got a 24k defense tic from it. I have video I will work on editing. I died once breaking up some action, then the defense tick didn't show up until we were on another resource as our group moved on when it got to cleanup onesy twosies.

Pretty crazy but somehow wasnt as laggy as when AP stacks up.

Edit: Crow, you guys can split up and still have your large battles which is cool without killing the server. It was pretty fun tonight with only some short times of awful lag probably when you reformed up after the scroll attempt. Will upload once I can
    Edited by technohic on February 21, 2019 4:54AM
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    H-Hey, wasn't the last one locked for a reason?
  • Ranger209
    Ranger209
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These guys are playing the way they want to play (in the forums), cause that's the most important thing in ESO, and incidentally this is what happens.
    Edited by Ranger209 on February 21, 2019 12:23PM
  • TBois
    TBois
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    _Crow wrote: »
    I have been wanting to go to that new outpost near brindle with the super zerg, 🤔 but there is so much action in EP land that I don't want to miss out on that I just end up staying there haha! But someday.... 100 AP players will gather at the brindle church and sing praise to the Lord of Lag.... Someday.... @GeneralSezme 😉

Just do it instead of taking people's scrolls at the beginning of your raids. Seems like yall would have enough time to make such a push if you have the time to try and take both factions scrolls. Unless you are focused on the score more so than fun. @_Crow

PC/NA

Youtube
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Taking three scrolls at once is fun too you know.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    See; this was a large fight. Im new to trying to record much or edit and I am afraid I missed some stuff, but I got the tic at the end and thats pretty big considering how many DC were there. I want to do more recording as I can clearly see some things I do that are headscratchers, and you don't hear our voice but there is also our group lead trying to get people to push out but a lot of the times, I was like "Nope" when I peaked out. My spearking myself into the DKs wings was caused by me not getting my bar swap right trying to get to my execute. There was some lag factor in this and abilities being delayed but this is really nothing compared to what happens when the AOTP stack up somewhere. I would have crashed or died to 40 1.4k hits or less if I cant get some heals in that situation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mP4wjmXhHXE&t=48s

• Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know about "biggest zerg" but AD was able to dethrone and get both our scrolls back from daycappers with only like 60 people. I'll always take AD's excellent guilds and troops over some mindless faction stack, especially when we so readily beat said faction stack with fewer numbers and without needing to directly coordinate. AD guilds just know what to do. B)
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • TBois
    TBois
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahtu wrote: »
    Taking three scrolls at once is fun too you know.

But y'all do that all the time. Mix it up a bit, makes it more fun for your troops and us.

PC/NA

Youtube
  • _Crow
    _Crow
    ✭✭✭
    We have never tried going for both factions scrolls all at once during prime time 😯, and we were so close haha! But we are always looking to try and pull off some crazy thing every once in a while! Depends on how Cyro is and who is online
    -Crow, Mag DK
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Recremen wrote: »
    I don't know about "biggest zerg" but AD was able to dethrone and get both our scrolls back from daycappers with only like 60 people. I'll always take AD's excellent guilds and troops over some mindless faction stack, especially when we so readily beat said faction stack with fewer numbers and without needing to directly coordinate. AD guilds just know what to do. B)

LOL, saying only used a 60 man group as if that is not a zerg.

• TBois
    TBois
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »

It was a dethrone. That's fairly standard for a dethrone in primetime tbh.

PC/NA

Youtube
  • Syhae
    Syhae
    ✭✭✭
    ESO has the population to populate multiple campaigns, only evidence you need to prove that is looking at a 1 2 1 Shor population and a Pop Pop Pop Vivec during primetime where each faction has a 100+ man queue.
    Reason nobody flips over? A couple.
    1 - Nobody ever wants to be the "first". First few people/guilds that go will realize it isn't as lively at the start. Because everybody is sitting in Rawlhka or their house waiting for their Vivec queue so they can go play with 100 other people in 400 ms lag.
    2 - People want their campaign rewards. You aren't getting anything when you're in Shor but homed in Vivec. Some people care about this and campaign scoring, personally I don't know why but whatever to each their own.
    3 - Campaign scoring. Some people play for their faction, their alliance and take pride in it. Again I don't understand why but that's their enjoyment. You don't contribute to the main populated alliance by fighting in Shor. So why bother instead of just afking and watching some TV while you're in queue for Vivec?

Multiple ways to bypass this have been proposed already. Such as:
    1 - Automatically prompting players that enter a long queue for Vivec to enter Shor in the mean time.
    2 - Combining all campaigns into one campaign to give incentive for players to disperse. If Shor is AD dominated, DC or EP needs to send some of their soldiers/guilds over to reclaim land there or they give up points to AD. Same idea applies for all the *ABOVE 50* and even *CP ONLY* campaigns. This would serve to both spread players out and solve performance issues by not congesting 80% of the PvP population into Vivec.
    @Syhae
    Lil Fruitsnack - DC Stamina Templar
    Syhae - EP Stamina Warden
    Syh-Ko - EP Stamina Nightblade
    ANIMOSITY
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TBois wrote: »

It was a dethrone. That's fairly standard for a dethrone in primetime tbh.

Also, he didn't say one 60 player group, but rather there were 60 AD present with no direct coordination.
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Nah you just misread. 60 is definitely zerging (although I was talking 60 total split between two keep fights), but we're talking about fighting off numbers that go over 80. For something less zergy, Fantasia went off on their own later in the night and wiped a 60+-player zerg alone, twice, while they had free keep respawn. It was hilarious watching them have to ride mounts back to the fight. Just goes to show that organized play is still king!
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This one thinks we're going to see a larger and larger number of bloop groups pushing just ahead of the griff's 'super skilled' groups now. After all the (unspoken) PVdoor lord motto is 'if 20 doesn't work bring 50. If 50 doesn't work bring 120. If 120 doesn't work (and we haven't crashed the servers on purpose yet) get friends on alts.

Though that'd require some truly heinous amount of ...Animosity, on someone's part. Surely no guild out there would want to be seen as that helpless in the face of the game's weakest faction.

Or if they did they'll hopefully be smarter about it in the future. Unlike certain guilds on vivec over the last few weeks. o:)
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Edirt_seliv
    Edirt_seliv
    ✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »

This one thinks we're going to see a larger and larger number of bloop groups pushing just ahead of the griff's 'super skilled' groups now. After all the (unspoken) PVdoor lord motto is 'if 20 doesn't work bring 50. If 50 doesn't work bring 120. If 120 doesn't work (and we haven't crashed the servers on purpose yet) get friends on alts.

Though that'd require some truly heinous amount of ...Animosity, on someone's part. Surely no guild out there would want to be seen as that helpless in the face of the game's weakest faction.

Or if they did they'll hopefully be smarter about it in the future. Unlike certain guilds on vivec over the last few weeks. o:)

I legitimately never know which guilds you are refering to. I would much prefer to see you openly just engage in trash talk than do the whole subtle wit thing. :)
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I legitimately never know which guilds you are refering to. I would much prefer to see you openly just engage in trash talk than do the whole subtle wit thing. :)

He's a strange cat, but one point is clear. Faction stacking begets faction stacking.
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭

`Yes well. The simple mind of a khajiit is known to be to cumbersome a thing for those who proclaim themselves as superior to the humble ones.

Fortunately Telel is not one to judge. Out loud.

Also they're aware of the unbenevolent edicts of our overseers and do their best to 'play nice'.
    Edited by Telel on February 22, 2019 6:26AM

• Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can't wait either. Let's have some glorious battles! I want to see who wins!
    Edited by Ahtu on February 22, 2019 1:43PM
This discussion has been closed.