Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Tired of PvP players going to trial without adjusting their build.

KhajiitFelix
KhajiitFelix
✭✭✭✭✭
Yes, you may say the same about PvE players going to PvP with PvE gear, but I who gives [snip] when you got 24 members in your team? Compared to 8 DDs that all have to deal at least 15k DPS while dodging attacks, difficulty of zerging is pathetic.

Seriously can this stop? All these PvP players going to trials with PvP gear do 8k DPS max while minimum DPS to take easiest trial is 15k. The only thing that allows them to complete any trial is relying on good players, which means carrying. I wish every raid leader would kick them so they will take time to learn. Also 15k DPS is so easy to get, so even healers can reach these numbers.

[edited for profanity]
Edited by ZOS_RogerJ on February 12, 2019 10:46PM
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are trying to lure new fish? :) cause old ones seen to many similar nets in few weeks to jump in it
  • Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    but i thought spell strat was the new pve cheese
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • KhajiitFelix
    KhajiitFelix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heimpai wrote: »

New SKELETON cheese. In real content it's a bad set.
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    796.jpg
    Edited by yodased on February 12, 2019 4:20PM
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yep inpen gear to op for trials
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

At least you save some gold when you wipe again and again and again. :lol:
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

And that's why I stay in PvP land carrying all those pvers with no inpen gear
  • KhajiitFelix
    KhajiitFelix
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Still waiting for full divines going to be viable in PvP.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Still waiting for full divines going to be viable in PvP.

Play a ganker or a bomber where going full glass cannon is all what that playstyle is about. For the average PVP fight, you'll want some staying power and impen prevents you from being squished like an overripe grape.

On the plus side, I find that kiting out my PVP characters in impen gear is usually cheaper than buying meta divines PVE gear, so there's that :)
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Stop pugging trials, problem solved.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Oakmontowls_ESO
    Oakmontowls_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heimpai wrote: »

New SKELETON cheese. In real content it's a bad set.

In any content where you have to single target down one or two things it is really good. In fights where cleave is very important or if you are switching targets often, it's usefulness is lessened.
  • Castagere
    Castagere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, I'm so glad I don't PVP.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PVP player here. Hate to break your bubble, but those are casual pver's that never bothered changing their gear after Midyear lol.

Real pvp players stay in cyro/bgs will they grow neckbeards eating yogurt.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I got news for you.... if a player is doing 8k dps in a trial, they’re not in pvp gear. They’re just bad.

Even if “pvp player/gear” was a valid reason, this goes both ways. Pve players who don’t wear impen and get me blown up by someone’s vicious death are just as frustrating.

rip decibel
  • Raammzzaa
    Raammzzaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, you may say the same about PvE players going to PvP with PvE gear, but I who gives a *** when you got 24 members in your team? Compared to 8 DDs that all have to deal at least 15k DPS while dodging attacks, difficulty of zerging is pathetic.

Seriously can this stop? All these PvP players going to trials with PvP gear do 8k DPS max while minimum DPS to take easiest trial is 15k. The only thing that allows them to complete any trial is relying on good players, which means carrying. I wish every raid leader would kick them so they will take time to learn. Also 15k DPS is so easy to get, so even healers can reach these numbers.

The answer is clearly that we need ZOS to nerf all trials and all PvE sets, and while they are at it NERF SORCS! 🤣 🤣 🤣

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/458749/pvp-is-unbalanced-and-it-cannot-be-fixed#latest
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't you make a post worried about PVP elitists?
  • oXI_Viper_IXo
    oXI_Viper_IXo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Having a slow day at work, OP? We get it, you don't like PvP or those who engage in it. Get over it and quit making bait threads.
  • ZOS_RogerJ
    ZOS_RogerJ
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings! We've closed this thread due to it's non-constructive nature.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.