Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sealing "time breaches" glitched?

duendology
duendology
✭✭✭✭✭
I don't know what to do? Abandon the quest and start it again?
So i started the Psijic Order quest line. The first quest was to seal time breaches in Summerset. I closed one and logged out. I logged in a few days later and closed the other eight. yet it shows me I still have one to close in Somerset. Seriously? The funny thing it tells me to activate this "use the Augur of the Obscure" around the the one I already closed!?

has it ever happened to any of you? :confused::open_mouth:
PC/NA
- Redguard StamBlade dps ["bowtard" crafty girl who likes spinning with daggers too.]
- Breton SorcMag dps [She's got an identity crisis, but I believe in her.]
- Dunmer Templar dps/healer [she's a healer, then again she likes inferno staff too...]
And..
- High Elf SorcMag dps [It's quite possible his daddy was a Nord.]

I am an old-fashioned Goth
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I want to say it has. My glitch was the one by the dolmen by Keelsplitter. Closed it early on. Kept wanting me to use the augur to find it, but it was closed. Activated the augur, ran around that island it was on a little bit, and then it finally told me to go back to the quest giver. Super annoying.

The same glitch (closed, but kept asking me to use it) happened on another character of mine, but had no issues with completing the quest that time.
  • duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've got the problem with the exactly the same one! :open_mouth:
    So you say I should keep running around this one until I get the notification I completed the task? lol
    PC/NA
    - Redguard StamBlade dps ["bowtard" crafty girl who likes spinning with daggers too.]
    - Dunmer Templar dps/healer [she's a healer, then again she likes inferno staff too...]
    And..

• Zaketh
    Zaketh
    ✭✭✭
    I believe my wife had issue with the same one as well. Though she did eventually finish the quest, I'm not sure in what manner
    NA PS4
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @duendology That's what I recall doing. I know I didn't abandon the quest and start over. I know I got frustrated and did some other quests in the meantime, then went back to the island. Maybe that's what triggered the completion.

Its obviously something with the quest as it happened on both of my characters.
  • duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This IS very frustrating. I will try on a different character..but won't start with this specific location... :neutral:
    PC/NA
    And..

• duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had to abandon that darn quest. No matter what I did it kept insisting I had to close the time breach I already f***** closed!

How annoying!
    PC/NA
    And..

• RicAlmighty
    RicAlmighty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just an FYI that this bug is still in the game, I just ran into it today. Good job ZSO.
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just an FYI that this bug is still in the game, I just ran into it today. Good job ZSO.
    lol i think you meant 'ZOS' ? And umm FYI, you also just necro'd a 2-year old thread. :D

*This more current thread might interest you instead: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/592616/psijics-calling-quest-bugged-breach-not-recognized-as-closed )

But anyways, i just completed this entire questline myself over the weekend (finally) and had ZERO issues at all. Everything worked flawlessly for me, most likely because i have a pure client (no 'add-ons' ) . /shrug

Could you maybe provide a couple more details to help narrow things down a bit? Like, for example: Are you on PC or 'console' ? Do you recall exactly which map area or specific 'time-breach' bugged out for you? Did you move in & out of the 'E' activation range? Were you possibly in-combat aggro during moment of time-breach 'click' ? Are you using any 'add-ons' ? etc. etc.

Edited by NeeScrolls on December 2, 2021 10:02AM
  • ZOS_Volpe
    ZOS_Volpe
    admin
    Greetings,

We have gone ahead and closed this thread down since it is rather old. If you would like to continue this discussion, you may do so here.

Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.