The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

why was my post removed from here?????

shatterjugs
i posted my ingame issue here, since i was not getting a response from zos on the other threads or e-mails and now it's not showing up here. now i'm rather livid. i've reached out at least a dozen times via ingame assistance, and now here just to have my issue removed???? very unprofessional especially considering how much money i've spent in this game, just to be disregarded when i've continuously reached out for help and the issues still persist. that's pretty crappy customer service.
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's the issue (general category)?
    if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.

• shatterjugs
    about issues with the erstwhile sanctuary house and the several issues with it since it dropped that haven't been fixed.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have two threads on the same subject created two says apart. The link to one is below. So it is not removed, it may have been moved.

Currently both are in the bug report section which makes more sense based on reading the first bit of the post.

https://www.google.com/search?q=the+changeling+1980&ie=&oe=
  • shatterjugs
    it went unreplied to in the other thread, which is why i posted it in here. it's also been unreplied to via e-mail from submitting reports on xbox1. i am at my wits end with this. it shouldn't have been moved to bugs, because i initially posted there, seeing as how that obviously would be the best spot to post it. but then i got to thinking they clearly don't care since it has garnered no other responses. so i posted it here. the fact it was moved aggravates the hell out of me. i just want this fixed.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you post it in the wrong area Zos will move it as they see fit. The have sections in the forums for a reason. Your issue is clearly not a tech support issue so it makes sense they moved it. I would think you would want it in the correct area.

Your threads were created in the heart of the Christmas holiday. Zos is likely monitoring for emergencies and the information provided in your other threads falls very short of something so critical that Zos needs to interrupt their holiday for.

Even the moderators are working limited hours.

Also, after the holidays are over, Zos will likely need to play catchup. So just chill out and wait.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are closing this thread as the title is not related to a support issue. As mentioned in the post above, some threads may get moved to the Bug Reports forum if there may be a possible glitch causing the issue you've run into.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.