The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Access code not sent

sandelius
sandelius
✭✭✭
Hi! I just bought a new computer and downloaded the game (goshh that took some time) and I'm now promted that I need an access code to verify my new computer. However, I haven't received any mail at all from you, regarding this matter. My email is correct in account and I receive emails from other sources just fine. I want to log in and collect my 100k reward!

P.S and yes, I did check the spam folder ^^ D.S
Edited by sandelius on September 28, 2018 11:13AM
  • sandelius
    sandelius
    ✭✭✭
    And I can't login to the support section either. Tried the "lost account" form but no answer at all. Don't ZOS hhave any support at all here in EU?
  • sandelius
    sandelius
    ✭✭✭
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    If you haven't received the access code email, please change your e-mail address under your account info and a new access code will be sent to you after you attempt to log-in again. If you are unable to change your e-mail successfully, please use this form to request an email change and be sure to include both your current and old email addresses in the description. You won't need to log in to use this form. We will then change your e-mail address on your ESO account and a new access code will be send to you after you attempt to log-in again.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • sandelius
    sandelius
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE OK I sent the form, this is my reference #:180928-001595
  • sandelius
    sandelius
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE @ZOS_JessicaFolsom any update on this?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @sandelius

From ticket #180928-002406 it looks like you've successfully received the access code. Please let us know if you have any other issues.
    Staff Post
  • JaCastle
    JaCastle
    Hi, James here from uk, 40, disabled, epilepsy and episodic memory loss

I have a apple iMac computer and have had to re install OS 3 times and this occasion, no matter how many times I try to log in to website account, it says it has sent me a access code, but I do not receive any access code at all.

I have done all the checks, spams, emails, caches, internet and all the rest I have found to follow, however, I still can't do anything as I can't fill in the account recovery form either as, I have lost my emails in having to re install my os, and I can not remember the date I brought the game to play, but I know I have had it for a long time now. so there is no way shape or form I can log in to my account, account recovery to get access to my account to change my account from castle to my name james.ancliffe email address.

can anyone at all help me please? I am just not receiving any codes what so ever to access the website account to download the client to play the game, and to change my email address too, and I can't fill in the account recovery as I can't recall the date brought the game section either.

James a

account email is under castle..........
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As this is an older thread we are closing the discussion. If you are not getting your access code to login, you can update your email address. If you are unable to change your e-mail successfully, please use this form to request an email change and be sure to include both your current and old email addresses in the description.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.