Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Boy oh boy i cant wait to start crafting on my SORCERER

Ozazz
Ozazz
✭✭✭✭
My Sorcerer is going to be the best crafter anyone has ever seen in all of tamriel!
Forget fighting in pvp, why would i want to do that when i can sit around and be the best crafter this game has ever seen,
THANKS zos for making me focus on the more important things
  • Warpig6Delta
    Warpig6Delta
    ✭✭✭
    Rip man rip, lets start a crafting guild together! We can gather nodes, and craft and talk nonsense in zone chat! it's gonna be a blast!
  • Ozazz
    Ozazz
    ✭✭✭✭
    hahaha right lol :) add me in game though man! @Warpig6Delta
    Edited by Ozazz on September 19, 2018 6:06AM
  • Nightfall12
    Nightfall12
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow

this is so over reaching

sure sorcs make great crafters....but a sorc farmer? with that 1 second cast on your shields you just won't cut it in the cut throat farmers market
    Ummm stuff… about stuff…or something.
  • Ozazz
    Ozazz
    ✭✭✭✭
    ill throw swift and boundless on and be the fastest sorc farmer you've ever seen. ill make the cut if its the last thing i do i promise you that.
  • ExcaliburESO
    ExcaliburESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can u craft shield breaker? Or its not craft able?
  • frostz417
    frostz417
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cry me a river Jesus. The amount of sorcs crying is insane and funny
  • Ozazz
    Ozazz
    ✭✭✭✭
    frostz417 wrote: »

i would love to see your main class get trashed and then see how you feel? with thousands of hours invested into the game. @frostz417 :)
  • frostz417
    frostz417
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ozazz wrote: »

i would love to see your main class get trashed and then see how you feel? with thousands of hours invested into the game. @frostz417 :)
    I did experience it. Remember the Templar treatment in homestead and morrowind? Yup, I stuck through that entire fiasco on my Templar main. But also I’m not a noob who only plays on one class and one class only.
    Play a different class.
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rip man rip, lets start a crafting guild together! We can gather nodes, and craft and talk nonsense in zone chat! it's gonna be a blast!

Hey, at least with the new light armor passive that will reduce sprint cost, we'll be able to farm much more efficiently!
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• goldenflameslinger
    goldenflameslinger
    ✭✭✭

I’m gonna t-bag the $&@! out of you when I take your node!
    PS4 NA DC id: goldenflamesling
  • Ozazz
    Ozazz
    ✭✭✭✭
    @frostz417 m8 you have no idea what is even about to be implemented into this game, so obviously you are the noob :) i play mgk blade and stamblade. Also the Templar treatment in the entirety of this game has no where even been close to the treatment magic sorcerers have received progressively over the years. I could provide a list of every direct and indirect nerf the class has taken and can guarantee it surpasses your cute little unskillful class, you're the kinda guy that spams breath of life in zergs its okay :wink:@frostz417
    Edited by Ozazz on September 19, 2018 3:34PM
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I did experience it. Remember the Templar treatment in homestead and morrowind? Yup, I stuck through that entire fiasco on my Templar main. But also I’m not a noob who only plays on one class and one class only.
    Play a different class.

"My class didn't get nerfed this time so you are all whiny babies complaining about yours being nerfed into the ground"

You're the worst type of person. Doesn't affect me so who cares. No worries about the overall health of the game just me me me me me me. Don't worry your class may have gotten buffed this time around but the nerf hammer will be back for your precious templar.
  • frostz417
    frostz417
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Please don’t tell me sorcs have been getting nerfed when you had rune cage in summerset. Smh
  • frostz417
    frostz417
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Apache_Kid wrote: »

Play a different class.

"My class didn't get nerfed this time so you are all whiny babies complaining about yours being nerfed into the ground"

You're the worst type of person. Doesn't affect me so who cares. No worries about the overall health of the game just me me me me me me. Don't worry your class may have gotten buffed this time around but the nerf hammer will be back for your precious templar.

Remember when Templars got gutted in morrowind and DK’s got gutted in imperial city? All you sorc mains just told us to get over it. Well guess what. We’re telling you to get over having a complete crutch such as shields. No other class can just build up for damage and sustain and max mag and not even bother with defense like sorcs. Definitely an unbalance there. Time for you to actually have to build defense for your class instead of relentlessly spamming shields. Sorcs are the most toxic people smh. Y’all will tell other classes to get over it but the second your precious gets a nerf it’s nothing but crying and complaints from sorcs. Hypocrisy much?
    Don’t tell me sorcs have been getting nerfed over the last year. Cc removal from frags only to get an unavoidable stun=rune cage was a huge indirect buff. Empower affected everyone not just sorcs genius.
    Summerset made frags proc percentage increase and buffed the hell out of rune cage. But sorc mains have the audacity to say their class isn’t OP at all. LOL. Have fun dealing with the nerfs or just quit the game. Less toxic people to deal with. It’s a win win for literally everybody else except sorcs 🙂
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My sorc is my crafter too! At least my main is good for daily writs and some crafting once in while.
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • Sevn
    Sevn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @frostz417 m8 you have no idea what is even about to be implemented into this game, so obviously you are the noob :) i play mgk blade and stamblade. Also the Templar treatment in the entirety of this game has no where even been close to the treatment magic sorcerers have received progressively over the years. I could provide a list of every direct and indirect nerf the class has taken and can guarantee it surpasses your cute little unskillful class, you're the kinda guy that spams breath of life in zergs its okay :wink:@frostz417

By all means list them side by side. Show us how Templars have been top dog in anything over the last 3 years compared to sorcs. Blows my mind all the sorcs who told us to adapt and suck it up are now throwing hissy fits and mad at us for throwing it right back in their face. Deservedly.

So yes, by all means list every nerf/buffs to templars and sorcs.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man, true nobility is being superior to your former self
    -Hemingway
  • Ozazz
    Ozazz
    ✭✭✭✭
    @sevn okay so in open world sorcerers require a huge skill gap to have success in solo play in outnumbered situations , i know a lot of horrible kids love to undermine this skill, as writing someone off as saying bis in slot shield stacker etc.
    Templars role in this game and nothing other should be a support player for pve or pvp so thinking the class should thrive as a damage dealer is ludicrous. you might say that is subjective well its not when templar is about to thrive more so than the sorcerer class as a damage dealer in pvp with the nest patch :wink:
    once again you say "Top Dog" let me list some classes that have always been better or on par with It in solo temrs

have always been better in open world pvp
    1} stamblade
    2} warden
    On par with the sorcerer, post morrowind
    Any stamina class in pvp
    Better in 1v1's
    Any magicka class
    magic Dk
    Magic NB
    Mag Den
    Magplar if set up to counter

PVP RELATED

Nerfs direct and indirect & sets to the sorcerer, as far as i can recall & then ill list if it was a Significant/devastating impact as far as game play

Direct

1}Streak significant impact
    2}crit healing Devastating for Emperor play
    3)shields, not once but multiple times now, Significant about to be devastating to make the class not even viable
    4}Crystal frags, not once multiple times, Devastating took the skill gap right out of the game
    5)Rune cage, not once multiple times now, Significant
    6}Over load, not once multiple times now, about to be devastating, making the class less unique and diverse then any other
    7} dark conversion, not once multiple times now, significant, also but never really cared for the ability
    8) ulti on overload, Gone, 3rd bar overload about to be gone, this effected my game play very significantly

Indirect

1} Dawnbreaker/Devastating, should of made a magic morph and stamina
    2}Inev det/Devastating, they made the ability absolutely useless
    3}Might of the guild/devastating, effected the sorcerer over any class
    4)shadow boon/devastating
    5)soul assault/ Dont care
    6)Resto ult/ dont care
    7)eye of the flame/ dont care

sets
    spinners
    necro
    amber plasm
    burning spell weave

This is all i can recall when it come to my class, no telling how many abilities i'm missing or passives.
    Feel free to add more if anyone has seen that i left out something!

@Sevn Let me see a list of your class buddy
  • ZOS_JesC
    ZOS_JesC
    admin
    Greetings, this thread has derailed into personal insults and baiting comments. For this reason, we have decided to close it.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.