Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Game keeps stuttering/freezing on PS4

srfrogg23
srfrogg23
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
It is particularly bad in Summerset but it happens regularly everywhere. The frame rate seems a bit choppy since the patch. Anyone else having this issue?

It doesn’t crash, but it freezes for a few seconds as I’m trying to move through the areas and the frame rates drop for a few seconds every other few seconds.
  • Hostee
    Hostee
    ✭✭✭
    Yes it’s happening to everyone unfortunately
  • srfrogg23
    srfrogg23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    :(
  • doddboy25
    doddboy25
    ✭✭
    Same.
  • Zefre
    Zefre
    ✭✭
    Same on Xbox.
  • Nocturnal_Annoyance
    Same... ps4 na.
  • Charliff1966
    Charliff1966
    ✭✭✭
    Same ps4 NA
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yea and the load screen. Ioading to character select took over 5 mins then it froze my system and forced it to shut down on its own. When i turned it on it had to scan drive for errors.

In game in summerset lag is bad especially around the geysers, so bad the enemies doesnt even show up. The sound gets gliched anywhere in game, usually fixes on its own.

You would think there would be maintenance week of june 11 for consoles even if it is to reset server or something to fix issues.
  • Hawco10
    Hawco10
    ✭✭✭✭
    Game freezing. Load screens. Not good.
    Glad I’m going away for a weeks vacation. Hopefully come back to a fix.
  • Zer04
    Zer04
    ✭✭
    This game is unplayable in this state I’ve had to restart the game 3 times in the last 10 mins.
    Why is no one addressing this issue ?
  • srfrogg23
    srfrogg23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Zer04 wrote: »
    This game is unplayable in this state I’ve had to restart the game 3 times in the last 10 mins.
    Why is no one addressing this issue ?

I think I saw a response on another thread quoting a mod saying they were testing a fix for an upcoming patch. Kind of one of those “someone heard from someone who heard from someone” things...

Hopefully it’s fixed soon :/
  • ktdotexe
    ktdotexe
    ✭✭✭
    Me too, PS4 EU :(
  • TheSwollenBovine
    srfrogg23 wrote: »
    It is particularly bad in Summerset but it happens regularly everywhere. The frame rate seems a bit choppy since the patch. Anyone else having this issue?

It doesn’t crash, but it freezes for a few seconds as I’m trying to move through the areas and the frame rates drop for a few seconds every other few seconds.

Adding my voice to the chorus on this, Its so bad on my ps4 which is a pro btw -_- that I have gone back to pc to play

It actually freezes for up to 3 seconds at times, pretty bad
    Edited by TheSwollenBovine on June 10, 2018 10:56PM
  • Omg_Pwned
    Omg_Pwned
    ✭✭
    srfrogg23 wrote: »

Adding my voice to the chorus on this, Its so bad on my ps4 which is a pro btw -_- that I have gone back to pc to play

It actually freezes for up to 3 seconds at times, pretty bad

Oh boy and I thought about buying a PS4 Pro to fix the crashes and lags ... :hushed:
    Edited by Omg_Pwned on June 11, 2018 11:02AM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    For anyone experiencing stuttering and freezing issues since the Summerset update, we have improvements coming in the next console update to help with these performance issues. You can find more information here. As there are already multiple threads on this topic, we are closing this one. Please use this thread for further commentary.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.