Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
Below are links to some feedback threads our Class Representatives will be keeping a close eye on, and will utilize them to gather additional feedback for the notes they’re currently compiling for their first meeting with the Dev Team next week. The purpose of these threads is to give you a place to post your current top two pain points for the Class Reps. Thanks!

Links to threads:
There are also additional avenues for providing feedback to the Class Reps, if you wish, which you can read more about in this thread.
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Dragonnord
    Dragonnord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Congratulations for what you are doing and will do (ZOS and Class Representatives).

I'm positive this will help improve / adjust / balance classes and skills in benefit of the game.

Thank you!

SERVER: NA | PLATFORM: PC | OS: Windows 10 | CLIENT: Steam | ESO PLUS: Yes
  • DRAGON_KILLER_HUNTER
    DRAGON_KILLER_HUNTER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    good job!
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    #stamwhip
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    o wrote: »
    Incap is way too strong for it's cost and is used by both mag and stamnb due to how overperforming it is.

Remove the stun on incap and give it an other effect to Keep it viable but the stun is too much as it Boosts the frontloaded Damage potential way too much

Dear zeniamx and @ZOS_GinaBruno

please hear my complaint about this type of threads,

many people on this forum, have no intention of class balance, but instead are intentionally making threads and comments against a class, class skill, and even a set of armor, or a combination that a class wearing a certain set of armor and using a certain skill is overpowered or in some way not balanced when infact the class or class skill and even set of armor is balanced but they don't want to adjust or change their build nor their skills to defend against those things.
    but instead they mean it for harm against a class or skill or armor set. and make posts like the one i am quoting above.

how is it fair and construction oriented that this comment that i quoted above and these types of "nerf nightblade" nerf nightblade skills" be allowed to be posted in the section for nightblade thread?

all one has to do is be against or die often to the nightblade class and use that anger and fuel their comment to request nerfs be made to a certain class.

thank you for taking time to read my complaint.

and by the way, i do not agree with the complaints that were made in the comment that i qouted, and i am willing to bet that Many people Do Not agree with that statement that i have quoted above.

Edited by Gilvoth on May 31, 2018 5:55PM
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give ranged stam (bow/bow) group utility in pve
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Rickter wrote: »
    #stamwhip

No
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • DoonerSeraph
    DoonerSeraph
    ✭✭✭✭
    My current 2 pain points on templar:

1.Stamina sustain sucks especially at tanking
    2.Gameplay is based on clunky channels
    Edited by DoonerSeraph on May 31, 2018 7:51PM
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There need to be a "General" thread, as well, as some things affect all classes equally and should not affect the 2-pain-point limit for the individual categories.

For example: Targeting in this game is atrocious, requiring tab target half the time or blatantly ignoring what is directly in your crosshairs the other half of the time (This results in targeting something chosen by the game behind or off sides of the desired target, or not targeting anything at all, as if the monster the size of a house is completely invisible, though 2 feet in front of you.)
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The fact that ESO has locked classes at all is the biggest pain point and the greatest derp that ZOS ever derped.
  • DuskMarine
    DuskMarine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the one thing that is gonna make this fail entirely to the point that youll revert every change anyway. is the factor that yall are basing this purely on 13 people to speak for millions...............how in gods name do you think thats a good idea??? there are tons of different playstyles and your only gonna hold 13 people to be the word of that high number. no this is a bad idea your doing what blizzard did jumping into something thats more than likely gonna backfire and make you revert months of work because it was done wrong. yall need to litterally have us post on something for your eyes only(not your little reps) for the millions that play your game and then go from there. this is only going to fail hard and probly hurt the game and do to it what happened to wow and cause the playerbase to die to the lowest itll ever see till you revert the changes.
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry but only two "pain points" per class is laughable, when every class have three skill lines with dozens of active abilities, morphs and passives.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hey guys, going to close this thread as we didn't intend to collect feedback here. Please visit the respective threads linked above if you'd like to post your feedback, thanks!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.