Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anybody else want a house at the gold Coast?

huschdeguddzje
huschdeguddzje
✭✭✭✭
I mean one that is not a monument to ones ego and a deadric assault on your purse.
If I recall correctly there was a house in anvil back in oblivion.
Edited by ZOS_Icy on March 23, 2024 3:38PM
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me, SO MUCH. I support this 100%

Love that place, loved Benirus in Oblivion (where now is the bank).

Please ZOS, small/medium houses in dlc zones, not only manors! The Gold Coast is beautiful, it's a shame we have no options there.

And with the low items slots, not interested in large houses in any place.

Edited by RANKK7 on February 27, 2018 12:46PM
    lll
    "I really don't know who the **** came off with this change. Definitely somebody who does not play the game, that's for sure".
    lll
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The basement of the lighthouse is just the right size for a small home.
    PC EU
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want my Benirus Manor back. That was my favorite home in Oblivion even with (or perhaps because of) the necromancer cave in the basement.
  • Enokariel
    Enokariel
    ✭✭✭
    There is a bank now :D
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • huschdeguddzje
    huschdeguddzje
    ✭✭✭✭
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Erstwhile Sanctuary - Not my style.
    eso-the-erstwhile-sanctuary-furnished-4.jpg

Linchal Grand Manor - Not my Style.
    eso-lichal-grand-manor-exterior-3.jpg

Benirus Manor - Home, sweet, home.
    19032.jpg

Edited by VaranisArano on February 27, 2018 2:56PM
  • huschdeguddzje
    huschdeguddzje
    ✭✭✭✭

19032.jpg

Hell yes, it's the ideal size
  • riberion
    riberion
    ✭✭✭

19032.jpg

Agreed. I loved that home and the quest to get it. The necromancer cave was awesome. Here's hoping they implement something like this in the future!
    PC NA
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    In the middle stands virtue. We need more medium houses and less gargantuan palaces. I´d love a little, cozy, imperial house in the Gold Coast. I like so much that region.
  • Sevn
    Sevn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes please! Not sure who is advising them, but whoever is telling them to just go bigger and bigger needs a timout.

I love the goldcoast and spend so much of my time there, would love an actual HOUSE there, not something meant only to drain crowns.

They must be aware that this doesn't go unnoticed and is becoming more insulting as they just continue with this trend.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man, true nobility is being superior to your former self
    -Hemingway
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure they've got the data somewhere for how many people buy the small or medium sized homes in the base game zones and decided its more profitable to "go big or go home", pun not intended, with new housing.

Which is unfortunate, because the big houses feel empty without more furnishing slots available.
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd vote for an Inn room. I think every major zone should have one, even if only the three starter locations are free.

• Sevn
    Sevn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure they've got the data somewhere for how many people buy the small or medium sized homes in the base game zones and decided its more profitable to "go big or go home", pun not intended, with new housing.

Which is unfortunate, because the big houses feel empty without more furnishing slots available.

While I do agree, data can be misinterpreted. If you sell rotten apples while at the same time sell pristine oranges the data will tell you selling oranges is more profitable when in reality no one wants rotten apples.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man, true nobility is being superior to your former self
    -Hemingway
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ghastley wrote: »
    I'd vote for an Inn room. I think every major zone should have one, even if only the three starter locations are free.

The only problem I see with inn rooms is the very limited amount of stuff you can put in there.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ghastley wrote: »

The only problem I see with inn rooms is the very limited amount of stuff you can put in there.

Agreed, they should be apartments, at least, so you can fit more that 15/30 items. The main drawback to the inn room in Vivec City is that it is so large. I have ESO+ and 30 items is far too limiting for that space. Especially because there are no windows, so to light the place halfway decently, I ended up using about a third of my slots just for lighting.

I'm all in favor of apartments/smaller homes in DLC areas. I'm guessing that any homes in DLC areas will be Crowns only, sine not everyone owns the DLCs or is an ESO+ member. But, I wouldn't mind paying Crowns for a nice, small home or even apartment in Anvil/Kvatch or Abah's Landing.
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want a ship docked in Anvil’s port.
    A small farm or outside the NE entrance near stables and with a windmill.
    A cabin in the hills on the west part of map.
    Edited by Krainor1974 on February 28, 2018 12:09AM
  • LadyAstrum
    LadyAstrum
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, medium houses please in various places. I've also seen numerous people asking for a ship/boat house on a dock.
    Edited by LadyAstrum on February 28, 2018 8:00AM
    ~ "You think me brutish? How do you imagine I view you?" - Molag Bal #misunderstood ~
  • logarifmik
    logarifmik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gold Coast is one of the loveliest places for me. A simple medium/large cozy Imperial house would be a great addition.
    EU PC: @logarifmik | Languages: Русский, English
    Dimitri Frernis | Breton Sorcerer | Damage Dealer | Daggerfall Covenant
    Scales-of-Ice | Argonian Warden | Tank / Healer | Daggerfall Covenant
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll have mine a few hundred years later ;)
  • Casual_Ranger
    Casual_Ranger
    ✭✭✭

19032.jpg

Aye @ZOS Small / med / large homes plz in Gold coast!!! Also PLZZZ Bring back the Linchal Manor id buy that in a heart beat!!!!!!!
  • Anotherone773
    Anotherone773
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sadly because of the limits put on houses and because of poor design, most of the manor houses are sub par. for example very few have access to their walls or towers. Those that do have very limited access. Its sad really to have all those walls, towers, and "floors" in a home when most of it is inaccessible.

Also it be great if all the lawns in these homes were weeds. We should totally be able to hire a gardener NPC to maintain the grounds and keep it looking manicured.

And yes DLCs need some smaller options.
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't forget that the requirement that the housing is instanced precludes anything that's not walled off, or at least behind a 'load screen" door of some variety. Your changes can't be seen from outside. One reason I suggested Inn rooms is that they're so easy to add to the game, just needing a closed door in an existing Inn.
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Eventually this might be nice yes.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • RGvolterra
    RGvolterra
    ✭✭✭
    A ranch would make me feel really happy though I’d also love coming across Roman styled Manors ( imperial / order of the hour style ones ) with a more spacious house inner area... c’mon ZOS could have made that Manor House much bigger with more rooms.
  • Sllocsredle
    Oh yeah ranch dressing would be nice going all over the manor as I unfortunately do not see Linchal anymore as that just disappeared, so yes I would like some ranch in the future with a salad fort that keeps the castle lovely
  • Sllocsredle
    That would be fun putting ranch dressing all over the house if you didn't get the humor, you know like covering the house with ranch dressing
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    That would be fun putting ranch dressing all over the house if you didn't get the humor, you know like covering the house with ranch dressing

a ranch is a farm.
    why necro a post from five years ago for a food joke that isn't even related to the post?
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

We have closed this topic as it was originally created in February 2018. In many cases, it's better to create a new thread on a topic that you want to discuss as opposed to bumping one that is rather old.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.