Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

It is impossible to tolerate this anymore

Sant1ago88
Sant1ago88
✭✭
Two weeks, two weeks have passed since the launch of a new dlс. For two weeks we were patient and waited for the problem with long load screens to be solved and it would be possible to go into pvp. I bought a game, I bought a morrowind, I pay every month for a subscription, I regularly buy crowns. But I can not play. Where do your arms grow? Three of my friends, just like me oriented to pvp, have already left the game and do not want to return. Why do we pay money, we want to play, but you do not give us? Do you want to withdraw more money, and then close the server and wash your hands? Are you waiting for this? While everyone is tired of tolerating your incompetence and helplessness and they will leave? The best game on my mind and the worst company serving this masterpiece. I hope after the "death" eso, with you no one will work, thanks!
Opinion of the whole Russian-speaking community.
Delete my post?Ok lets repeate.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the thread you want to go to in order to talk about your loading screen problems and receive updates about them: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/380707/main-thread-for-long-loading-screens#latest

This is (one of) the update(s) you want, as you would know if you were on the main thread or looked at the Dev Tracker: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/4652409#Comment_4652409
    Hey everyone, short (but good) update for today: Looks like the fixes we're implementing have tentatively passed QA testing on our internal clients, so we're working on getting everything built out. We'll have some news for you early next week on when you can expect these fixes to go live and what happened to cause all this. For now, if you aren't already, you can try relogging when you're sitting at a long load screen and that will sometimes help get you through a little faster.

Thanks again for your patience; we know this has been a very frustrating issue to deal with.

So, by all means complain and vent about ZOS, but at least take a look at the thread they've provided for you to give helpful feedback describing your problem and the updates they've made about dealing with the problem.

• Sugaroverdose
    Sugaroverdose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the thread you want to go to in order to talk about your loading screen problems and receive updates about them: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/380707/main-thread-for-long-loading-screens#latest

This is (one of) the update(s) you want, as you would know if you were on the main thread or looked at the Dev Tracker: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/4652409#Comment_4652409
    Hey everyone, short (but good) update for today: Looks like the fixes we're implementing have tentatively passed QA testing on our internal clients, so we're working on getting everything built out. We'll have some news for you early next week on when you can expect these fixes to go live and what happened to cause all this. For now, if you aren't already, you can try relogging when you're sitting at a long load screen and that will sometimes help get you through a little faster.

Thanks again for your patience; we know this has been a very frustrating issue to deal with.

So, by all means complain and vent about ZOS, but at least take a look at the thread they've provided for you to give helpful feedback describing your problem and the updates they've made about dealing with the problem.
    Major bugs must be fixed in hours, not in weeks.
    "At least they give feedback" - holy crap, they're soooo generous, can't believe that someone can actually shame such kind people for not doing they're(already paid) job properly.
    Does developer comments actually helps? Nah even with them stupid [snip] does not become tasty cake

[Edited to remove profanity]
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on November 21, 2017 8:34PM
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sant1ago88 wrote: »
    .... Opinion of the whole Russian-speaking community ....

that is quite a Bold Statement, not sure if it is the truth, but, "Bold" none the less.

• Kram8ion
    Kram8ion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    .... Opinion of the whole Russian-speaking community ....

that is quite a Bold Statement, not sure if it is the truth, but, "Bold" none the less.

We in Australia have the same opinion but a little warmer
    ps4eu
    Kramm stam man kittyblade

• JDC1985
    JDC1985
    ✭✭✭
    Two weeks, two weeks have passed since the launch of a new dlс. For two weeks we were patient and waited for the problem with long load screens to be solved and it would be possible to go into pvp. I bought a game, I bought a morrowind, I pay every month for a subscription, I regularly buy crowns. But I can not play. Where do your arms grow? Three of my friends, just like me oriented to pvp, have already left the game and do not want to return. Why do we pay money, we want to play, but you do not give us? Do you want to withdraw more money, and then close the server and wash your hands? Are you waiting for this? While everyone is tired of tolerating your incompetence and helplessness and they will leave? The best game on my mind and the worst company serving this masterpiece. I hope after the "death" eso, with you no one will work, thanks!
    Opinion of the whole Russian-speaking community.
    Delete my post?Ok lets repeate.

You can't talk like this to Zos a mod will be along shortly classifying this post as against the forum rules when in reality its just them doing damage control. Now you get on here talking about how great something in the crown store is you'll have 15 zos responses in 30 mins
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As mentioned earlier in the thread, there is now a centralized thread for discussing loading screen issues. You can post further discussion in the thread linked below along with details that can help us in resolving this issue. For this reason we'll be closing this thread.

Main Thread for Long Loading Screens
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.