Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is there a complete listing of furnishings that can be stolen anywhere?

WhiteCoatSyndrome
WhiteCoatSyndrome
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
I've gotten fish off NPCs in Stormhold and incense sticks off priests in Vvardenfell and was wondering what other goodies are available via thievery.
Edited by Psiion on July 1, 2022 9:22PM
#proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • IwakuraLain42
    IwakuraLain42
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From the top of my head:
    • Fisher: fishes, angling rods
    • Smiths: hammers
    • Guards: bounty sheets
    • Cultists: human skulls
    • Outlaws: dice
    • Drunkards: mugs, evtl. the bubbler
    • Priests in Kvatch: hourglasses
    • Alchemists: fungus
    • Desks: stacks of paper, quill, feather
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A recipe instead of a furnishing but the Nobles in Wayrest drop the Breton Throne. Nobles in other cities drop different throne recipes but the Breton is the only one I have snagged myself.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • IwakuraLain42
    IwakuraLain42
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right .... the thrones: Breton from Nobles in Stormhaven, Wood Elf from Nobles in Grahtwood and Orc (three designs) from Nobles in Wrothgar. Race doesn't matter, only location.

Also Vampire coffin and lid (blueprint) drop from Vampires (there are two that I know off that are still in the game).
  • LadyAstrum
    LadyAstrum
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love finding little furnishings like this. I wish there were even more different kinds.
    ~ "You think me brutish? How do you imagine I view you?" - Molag Bal #misunderstood ~
  • Mallow
    Mallow
    ✭✭✭
    I got a stick of Indoril incense from the priest in Saint Delyn's waistworks.
  • Mallow
    Mallow
    ✭✭✭
    Also mage drop soul gems.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks guys! :smiley:
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beggars also drop bread morsels and mugs.

And yes, I'm a little ashamed to admit I pickpocket beggars :D
  • eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    anyone got anything to add to this post? any new ones? skooma bubbler i know.. then ive heard about an hourglass.. then the shivering cheese.. anything else? items or recipes?? :smile:
  • ValkyriesWolf
    ValkyriesWolf
    ✭✭✭
    Well, how about looking in the cheese thread for the cheese, hm? Would only cost you a second to find it via search function, but hey, I'm a nice person so here's the link

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/369235/how-to-steal-the-secret-furnishing-the-shivering-cheese/p1

If you're German you can have a look at my compilation of special stolen and findable furniture and plans, but no one is willing to give any information about the hourglass it seems so no idea about that in my side.......
    Edited by ValkyriesWolf on December 11, 2017 9:21AM
    Metal forever \m/
  • ValkyriesWolf
    ValkyriesWolf
    ✭✭✭
    And there will never be a complete list, since some people aren't sharing their findings woth us and keep it all to themselves.
    Metal forever \m/
  • eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ValkyriesWolf i wasnt asking about the cheese i was listing some i know about... can you link your list, ill translate it..
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got a couple "Spool, Empty" from thievery, I think it was just from drawers/cupboards/etc but I wasn't paying a lot of attention when I got it.
  • ValkyriesWolf
    ValkyriesWolf
    ✭✭✭
    itzTJ wrote: »
    @ValkyriesWolf i wasnt asking about the cheese i was listing some i know about... can you link your list, ill translate it..

Oh sorry then, misunderstood ypu there.
    I can link it, yeah, it's much of what I found myself and some things I found in these forumsfor those things I didn't find yet, bit others found. I'll keep updating it, now with clockwork city, but I haven't found much from there.

And, it's not a list of just the stolen stuff, I put other specially acquired furnishing things in it.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/de/discussion/378620/fundorte-besonderer-einrichtungsitems-und-plaene-nicht-abgeschlossen#latest

Metal forever \m/
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I stole a pile of folded fabric (sorry I can't remember the actual name) from a wardrobe in Skalar’s Hostel Wrothgar.
  • eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ValkyriesWolf is in 1000000% confirmed that you cannot get the skooma bubbler anymore from hews bane, i think off of the servents?
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From the top of my head:

Actually furnishings (not blueprints) can be found in desks? I've searched a lot of desks, have never found a quill or stack of papers.

Are there any other ways to get these items?
  • ValkyriesWolf
    ValkyriesWolf
    ✭✭✭
    itzTJ wrote: »
    @ValkyriesWolf is in 1000000% confirmed that you cannot get the skooma bubbler anymore from hews bane, i think off of the servents?

There was a bit in the Horns of the Reach patch notes.
    General
    Certain Servants in Hew’s Bane were carrying items associated with Addicts. They’ve kicked the habit, and no longer carry these items

I think that's pretty obvious, given that the bubblers are dropping from drunks. I haven't tried the quest location after, but before there were certainly no drops of the bubbler on drunks, so it'll be like they saod, they kicked the habit, those servants, and that this means that the bubbler plus recipe no longer drop from servants there in the quest location. If I were you, I wouldn't waste my time trying to still find it there, since I can confirm that at least the furnishing bubbler drops from drunks as I got one from a drunk, I think it was one in Deshaan.

Metal forever \m/
  • eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    okay thanks
  • kvlou79
    kvlou79
    ✭✭✭
    From the top of my head:
    • Fisher: fishes, angling rods
    • Smiths: hammers
    • Guards: bounty sheets
    • Cultists: human skulls
    • Outlaws: dice
    • Drunkards: mugs, evtl. the bubbler
    • Priests in Kvatch: hourglasses
    • Alchemists: fungus

Hourglass. Would this be found on the Akatosh Sermonizers? They’re labeled Watchmen, or do you need to find a ‘Priest’ NPC?
  • FreewindRider
    FreewindRider
    Soul Shriven
    Priests. I can confirm it on xbox console that is where I got it.
    There's a hedge labyrinth in Kvatch. Near one of the exits there is a priest that drops it after a gazillion tries.

• ValkyriesWolf
    ValkyriesWolf
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for that. No one wanted to talk about where and how to find it for ages. Now we finally have a chance to get it. Thank you so much.
    Metal forever \m/
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    From the top of my head:

Actually furnishings (not blueprints) can be found in desks? I've searched a lot of desks, have never found a quill or stack of papers.

Are there any other ways to get these items?
    Nightstands also might contain stacks of paper, quill, feather, and letters.

Stacks of leather and folded cloth (unsure of name, posting from phone) might be found in various containers, including backpacks.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • Psiion
    Psiion
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings,

Due to the age of this thread, we have closed it down as the information within is quite out of date. Please feel free to create a new thread for discussion if anyone would like to continue on this topic.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.