Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Reimbursement???

Elie1024
Elie1024
Soul Shriven
Yes im a Ps4 EP player NA and I'm just wondering is there a way i can get my money back for this month since i have not been able to play since the last update Clock city. I mean i cant PvP due to always having to restart my system when i die or try to port into a keep I get load screens that are ever lasting. It's even affecting my PVE i gave up playing when the game started freezing while doing Maelstrom Arena or i was just in regular chat and getting random load screens. It's very frustrating i would hope reimbursement or something becuase it's not right that you take your eso money and i can't enjoy the game. Yall need to get this fixed asap...
  • ZOS_KatP
    ZOS_KatP
    ✭✭✭
    Hi,

Since this is a duplicate thread, we are closing it. Please continue the discussion in this thread.

Thanks.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.