Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A highly inapropriate account name

Gargath
Gargath
✭✭✭✭✭
Who was Stepan Bandera you can read here - he is recognized as one of the cruelest political mass murderer in Polish modern history. His organisation is responsible for terrible massacres and ethnic cleansings of Poles in early 1944. Thousands of mostly women and children along with unarmed men, were killed, yet you allow this murderer's name to be someone's account name in ESO. I just spotted this player yesterday (lvl28 templar). I can show you the screenshot.

Please deal with it asap, it's part of your Code of Conduct.
PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you report them in game or via support? That is the best avenue. If you did I would post the ticket number here in case a mod sees this thread.
  • Aerithone
    Aerithone
    ✭✭✭
    u brought this polish noncence even to the game-_-
    delete ur account and go elsewhere.
    I will show you fear in a handfull of dust.
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aerithone wrote: »
    u brought this polish noncence even to the game-_-
    delete ur account and go elsewhere.

There is either something wrong with you or you are the Ukrainian, either way have some common sense and stop insulting people who died, with your inapropriate comments.
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What if this is the persons actual name and/or he doesn't know who Stepan Bandera is? I never heard that name before. So, what I want to say is: Report him and let ZOS decide but be careful with accusing people of things you can't prove.
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FakeFox wrote: »
    What if this is the persons actual name and/or he doesn't know who Stepan Bandera is? I never heard that name before. So, what I want to say is: Report him and let ZOS decide but be careful with accusing people of things you can't prove.

Where you see any accusation in my post? You can read about the person in Wikipedia, and you have Code of Conduct, there is nothing more to this point:

2.3 Derogatory, defamatory or offensive content used in conjunction with names of famous or important historical, political, religious figures or website URL's are not allowed. You may at no time share or refer to personal information of Yourself or another person, account name, persona or avatar using ZeniMax or its affiliates. You will not create an account name that is in reference to or contains copyright names, popular characters, or the names of modern era serial killers, individuals or groups who have committed crimes against humanity in the past. You will also refrain from participating in conspiracy theories, misinformation or fallacious comments.
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm not saying that there is any accusation in it. However it could be be taken as one and I'm just saying you should be cautious with turning this into a public discussion.
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had no intention in public discussion, at least before my ancestors were insulted by one above.
    Hope some mod will see it and take actions, then close this thread, I'll report it also in game next time.
    Thanks for your comments.
    Edited by Gargath on November 12, 2017 1:16PM
  • b-plat_
    b-plat_
    Soul Shriven
    For someone on the forum with a fair amount of activity like yourself Gargath I find it difficult to believe you didn't know reporting in-game was the best avenue for things of this nature. Instead you name and shame publicly.

Regardless of your feelings, you acted inappropriately. Do not wait until next time, report it in-game now.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

This post is to let you know that we've felt it necessary to close this thread down. The reason being that it has become quite inappropriate and discussing real-world events, content which is against the Forum Rules. If you have found an inappropriate name in game please do submit a support ticket reporting the user for proper action to be taken.

Thank you for understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.