Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blatant exploiting on PC EU (yet another thread about the same person)

Subversus
Subversus
✭✭✭✭✭
@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

2VfGy2q.png

This thread is meant to bring awareness to a certain game-breaking exploit involving Soul Assault, as well as a reminder to the Devs that there is a person on PC EU abusing exploits since launch, yet not a single action has been taken against him.

I am sure most of the PC EU players here know who I am talking about. This person has abused bug after bug and exploit after exploit. I usually don't mind, and I have yet to lose a single fight to him; however, it bothers me that the people at ZOS have taken no action against him over the course of SEVERAL YEARS.

I have submitted a report against him many times (one of them being at the day of this thread's posting). I can provide more info in PM if any Devs require, as well as screenshots as proof.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Wrobel is lead for combat design. He may understand this best.
  • Docmandu
    Docmandu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guessing nothing will happen with this info...

• Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Docmandu wrote: »
    Guessing nothing will happen with this info...

Just like the other threads made on the exact same player. I posted this mostly to feel better about myself.

I don't have any problems with this guy, he did the soul assault combo against me once. After I survived and retaliated he went into turtle mode spamming shield ult like 3 times before getting annihilated. What made me salty is the fact that magplars that are much better lose to him just because he is cheating. It's very sad.
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What is he doing? Casting skills while having soul assault running?
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FakeFox wrote: »
    What is he doing? Casting skills while having soul assault running?

Yes, blatantly abusing the exploit before every soul assault. Joke's on him, it's pretty predictable hahaha!
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so basically he is animation canceling Puncture and activating soul assault. The ticks line up correctly. The exploit it would seem is inherently a mechanic of the combat engine ZOS choose to build the game around. I'm not so sure its actually a game exploit.
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anazasi wrote: »
    so basically he is animation canceling Puncture and activating soul assault. The ticks line up correctly. The exploit it would seem is inherently a mechanic of the combat engine ZOS choose to build the game around. I'm not so sure its actually a game exploit.

Getting soul assaulted, then gap closed with the templar gap closer, then jabbed. All that while SA is still up. I won't go deeper into how the exploit is actually performed, but yeah.
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS reaction: lol idc
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zyk wrote: »

Nah I've been told by some reliable sources that this time magic will actually happen.
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Subversus wrote: »
    zyk wrote: »

Nah I've been told by some reliable sources that this time magic will actually happen.

Until that player calls customer support, cries, promises never to exploit again and buy tons of crowns. Then ZOS lets them back in the game. That's how it works on PC NA anyway.
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    b-b-b-but ZOS, b-b-b-butterflies!
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    Say thank you to the animation changes back in Dark Brotherhood. Still waiting for them to revert the *** half assed changes back to how it was before.
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

• Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alcast wrote: »
    Say thank you to the animation changes back in Dark Brotherhood. Still waiting for them to revert the *** half assed changes back to how it was before.

Yeah that was a really *** change.
  • rfennell_ESO
    rfennell_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Last I checked building your entire play style around macroslice exploits gets you invited to ZOS headquarters and a starring role on eso live.

So I guess it's not really a priority of theirs.
  • kevlarto_ESO
    kevlarto_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Subversus wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

2VfGy2q.png

This thread is meant to bring awareness to a certain game-breaking exploit involving Soul Assault, as well as a reminder to the Devs that there is a person on PC EU abusing exploits since launch, yet not a single action has been taken against him.

I am sure most of the PC EU players here know who I am talking about. This person has abused bug after bug and exploit after exploit. I usually don't mind, and I have yet to lose a single fight to him; however, it bothers me that the people at ZOS have taken no action against him over the course of SEVERAL YEARS.

I have submitted a report against him many times (one of them being at the day of this thread's posting). I can provide more info in PM if any Devs require, as well as screenshots as proof.

That is why they keep doing it not a single thing has been done about it, that is the major problem with this game when it comes to exploiting and cheating nothing much ever gets done, the game has a bad reputation in the gaming world for going light on cheaters and keeps a lot of people away from playing it.
  • DeHei
    DeHei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah yes, maybe i fighted him in Alik'r allready.. this noob.. a shame for all templar that guy!
    Edited by DeHei on September 30, 2017 1:32AM
    DeHei - EP Magicka Templar Allrounder
    De Hei(Youtube)
  • Vizier
    Vizier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since Soul Assault is a Channel Ability it shouldn't be active while other actions are taking place...
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vizier wrote: »
    Since Soul Assault is a Channel Ability it shouldn't be active while other actions are taking place...

yes
  • ZOS_Mika
    ZOS_Mika
    admin
    Since this thread was made to name and shame another user we are closing it down. In the future, report this sort of thing in-game or to a moderator. It is not okay to name and shame another user on the forums.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.