Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Changes? Why?

TarrNokk
TarrNokk
✭✭✭✭
So many threads here where people complain about this and that and they demand changes which would satisfie their personal wishes. What do you guys think is this here? How can you expect that zos would give a damn on your personal wishes? You paid (or not) to play a game, not to demand changing it for you cause you are bored.
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You paid (or not) to play a game, not come on these forums and complain about other people's' complaints.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS cares about their product so they will listen to feedback and follow trends to get data.
    However I think people do need to realise as you say ZOS can't cater to every personal opinion or group of opinions if it goes against what they're trying to create.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • TarrNokk
    TarrNokk
    ✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    ZOS cares about their product so they will listen to feedback and follow trends to get data.
    However I think people do need to realise as you say ZOS can't cater to every personal opinion or group of opinions if it goes against what they're trying to create.

You are right, feedback is useful but I think you understood what I meant
  • br0steen
    br0steen
    ✭✭✭✭
    Theres certain things everyone agrees on like updating their servers in order to reduce lag, which is possible, but not an investment the company is willing to spend money on. Crown store is where they get most of their revenue from now, so that will always be the priority along with updating the game just enough to keep interest in order for people to buy crowns.

Performance will not get better, however.
  • Ihatenightblades
    Ihatenightblades
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They promised guaranteed 30 fps even in trials on the upcoming xbox one.

Pc people have NOOOOO right to complain about lag and FPS. Pc on its worst day is nowhere near console fps.

Trials i get no more than 15 fps everrrr. I never seen pc player playing under 15 fps and thats including trials.

But ya pc has better specs than console atm so that's that

I really want them to come through on that fps fix hardly ANY people do trials on xbox and we all know why. Performance issues
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want a flying dragon mount!
    w00t.gif
  • Zbigb4life
    Zbigb4life
    ✭✭✭✭
    TarrNokk wrote: »
    So many threads here where people complain about this and that and they demand changes which would satisfie their personal wishes. What do you guys think is this here? How can you expect that zos would give a damn on your personal wishes? You paid (or not) to play a game, not to demand changing it for you cause you are bored.

So we can pay but cannot say anything about any flaws? If you bought an unfinished product what would you do... Indeed exactly the same.
  • Sleep
    Sleep
    ✭✭✭✭
    If they can make money they will make a change
  • Krayzie
    Krayzie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »

From what I've seen, ZoS only cares about making money with the crown store,
    I'm a PVE roleplayer concerned about my vampires stage 4 skin tone and keep getting load screens so I came here to distract people from major issues with a rant thread about my characters cosmetic appearance.
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    TarrNokk wrote: »

numerous changes that have been made seemed to be in response to issues raised here.

so while raising something here is not going to guarantee a change being implemented or seriously considered, not mentioning it here is pretty much guaranteed to fail at that.
    Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

• Demolitionary
    Demolitionary
    ✭✭✭
    They promised guaranteed 30 fps even in trials on the upcoming xbox one.

Pc people have NOOOOO right to complain about lag and FPS. Pc on its worst day is nowhere near console fps.

Trials i get no more than 15 fps everrrr. I never seen pc player playing under 15 fps and thats including trials.

But ya pc has better specs than console atm so that's that

I really want them to come through on that fps fix hardly ANY people do trials on xbox and we all know why. Performance issues

Actually, people with high spec systems, about 1 or 2%. Many people cant afford or refuse to spend 4 digits on a PC.
    So people do have a right to complain about performance no matter what platform they are on, as, for example, one could have an average spec system and get great frame rate on many games, then on one that does not look any better or even looks worse has performance issues. Not everyone has a RL bank number as they do in ESO FYI.

Also, PC will always have better specs than a console, nothing will change that, the whole idea of a console is it is cheap and quick setup, ease of use. A PC, you can customise, upgrade, which consoles do not have the benefit of as it isn't aimed at that audience.
    By the time a new console comes out, it is already at least a year behind in terms of technology.

People are already complaining about the price of the new Xbox, at the same time everyone is complaining that they are not powerful enough. They made it moar power, as requested, now they are in the wrong for pricing too high? No, customers fault too as supply and demand, people demand better more powerful tech, they get given it, they then complain. As many say, you can never keep every customer happy.

Everyone has a right to provide ideas, if they want to complain let them, if they don't like changes or improvements that much that they rage big time over minute changes, Mundus balance for example, did ESO get sucked into Oblivion and all was lost? No, a small change to a number did not kill the game, if a small change like that bothers people that much then they can play something else, simple as that. Well, a lot of it is, oh this steamer is mad, I am mad now too although I don't use that Mundus or even do vet dungeons, trials or even use BiS gear. lol. :trollface:
  • Khenarthi
    Khenarthi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You mean the polls asking for changes to specific things, yes? I dislike those too. Feels like people are simply trying to circumvent the "no petitions" rule, more often than not.

I actually like reading other players ideas. It's just that quite often they do not reflect my own wishes for this game.
    PC-EU
  • Flaaklypa
    Flaaklypa
    ✭✭✭✭
    i mean.... this is a forum where we can voice our concerns, whether or not zos listens is out of our hands
  • ZOS_Lunar
    ZOS_Lunar
    admin
    Greetings!

We've closed this thread given its age and given that some information may be out of date. We ask that you make a new thread instead of posting in one last active several years ago. Thank you for your understanding.
    Edited by ZOS_Lunar on August 26, 2020 2:20PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.