Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

That recent closed thread about the Orc, Streak, and Flutes.

TheNuminous1
TheNuminous1
✭✭✭✭✭
Im alittle ecstatic* they closed that thread. Sheogoraths Priests have just a much a right to post here as the rest of us!

*edited not a complaint.
Edited by TheNuminous1 on September 13, 2017 2:13PM
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm disappointed I missed it.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • Orjix
    Orjix
    ✭✭✭✭
    I kinda agree, it's an interesting thread, would have liked to see where it went. It could have been fun
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Talking Complaining about moderation is against the forums rules. :trollface:

*Edit: We can talk about it, just not complain about a locked thread.
    Edited by Turelus on September 13, 2017 2:10PM
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Talking about moderation is against the forums rules. :trollface:

I did not know this. Thank you! Although it seems a tad controlling to have rule enforced without being about to debate or discuss it but its not my game, not my forum. I'll edit.
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    "Orc streak flutes" sounds like a good intro for that three-word story thread.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Talking about moderation is against the forums rules. :trollface:

I did not know this. Thank you! Although it seems a tad controlling to have rule enforced without being about to debate or discuss it but its not my game, not my forum. I'll edit.
    It's basically to stop long debates about every single thread lock, otherwise when someone's thread gets locked the conversation just continues in the next thread about it, and so on.

If you have some critic about why a thread was locked send the moderator who did it a PM and respectfully chat to them about it, they should listen and give you some information on why they felt it was needed or if they made a mistake maybe reopen it.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm certain sheo had nothing to do with it. The cheese was missing.
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • ZOS_Mika
    ZOS_Mika
    admin
    Because this thread is non-constructive and discussing moderation, we are closing it. The forums are a place to talk about ESO, and discussing closed threads and moderator action is off topic and not terribly productive. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.