Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Login button of Support page not clickable

bgarr7995
bgarr7995
I have attempted to login to the Support page to submit a ticket, but am unable to as the Login button is not clickable. Hitting enter does not work either.

I have tried IE, Edge, Chrome, and Firefox. The issue persists in all browsers. All adblocks are disabled, caches have been cleared, all browsers are up-to-date.
  • bgarr7995
    bgarr7995
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Are you going to this web page at https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/utils/login when trying to login?

The login button on the page linked above appears to be working correctly on our end. If this is happening in each web browser you've tried, it could indicate something running in the background possibly interfering with your browser settings.

Have you tried logging in on any other devices to see if this same problem occurs?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe I should learn to read...

Do you have any other extensions running at all? I'd turn off everything rather than just adblock ones, just in case
    Edited by MissBizz on July 31, 2017 7:48PM
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • emedium
    emedium
    Soul Shriven
    Nope, login button doesnt work. How can i contact with support?
    nvm, ive sent the ticket without logging there
    Edited by emedium on August 1, 2017 10:19AM
  • Spearpoint
    Spearpoint
    ✭✭✭
    I know this is an old thread, but it was the most accurate one I found.

I can't log into the support pages, as nothing happens when pressing the login button.

Tried several browsers, with and without browser add-ons, and in compatibility mode.

The "Account Recovery" and "Create Account" buttons works fine, however.

@ZOS_BillE How does it look on your end atm?
    Arinwyn ~ Cute Wood Elf Archer
    Wardena ~ Frost Wardeness [Died alongside Arctic Blast]
    Dry Spell ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ
    Dark Heart of Skyrim 🍺
    Bomblebee ~ cya'll out there
    Bouncing Betty ~ Front Toward Enemy
    Spearpoint ~ Jab Them With The Pointy End
    Six Feet Above ~ Reapertime!
    Bisolar Disorder - Bright & Moody
    Django Unleashed ~ Mr. Nordic Bather's Towel
    Master Angler ~ Struggles With Ichthyophobia
    Ichthyophobia ~ Secretely Dreams of Becoming a Master Angler
    Lol Brb

"Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." — Queen Ayrenn
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Sandnessen

Are you still having issues today accessing the support portal?

If so, you can use the account recovery link in order to start a ticket for help.
    Staff Post
  • Spearpoint
    Spearpoint
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE

Thank you very much for the response! I just tested it again, and nothing has changed since last time, as the log-in button doesn't respond to being clicked.

Since I didn't want to try to recover my account when my username and password is still working fine, I tried IE again, and this time it worked there. Still not working in Firefox, though..

Thanks for looking into it :)
    Arinwyn ~ Cute Wood Elf Archer
    Wardena ~ Frost Wardeness [Died alongside Arctic Blast]
    Dry Spell ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ
    Dark Heart of Skyrim 🍺
    Bomblebee ~ cya'll out there
    Bouncing Betty ~ Front Toward Enemy
    Spearpoint ~ Jab Them With The Pointy End
    Six Feet Above ~ Reapertime!
    Bisolar Disorder - Bright & Moody
    Django Unleashed ~ Mr. Nordic Bather's Towel
    Master Angler ~ Struggles With Ichthyophobia
    Ichthyophobia ~ Secretely Dreams of Becoming a Master Angler
    Lol Brb

"Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." — Queen Ayrenn
  • iamstillwater
    iamstillwater
    ✭✭
    Hello!

I had the same issue.

I have a bare new install of firefox, and a Chrome setup with Ublock Origin. Got in using firefox, so I figured it was a blocking thing.

I think Ublock Origin caused the issue for me, as disabling let me log onto support.
    "Butt-kicking, for goodness!"

Minsc, from Baldur's Gate
  • LBW
    LBW
    I have this same issue, the login button does not work in Chrome but works fine in Microsoft Edge. The only addon I use in Chrome is Adblock so that may be the cause.
  • rexprivater
    rexprivater
    Soul Shriven
    My issue is that the sign in button on https://account.elderscrollsonline.com/login#content-primary is not working. Even if I don't insert a user-id and password the standard error message "incorrect user-id or password" does not appear.

I am using Windows 10 and have tried on various browsers EDGE, CHROME, FIREFOX (all without addons) but cannot access the account and the store in particular. The pages for the forum and support do work.

The bad news is that it all works on EDGE running in IOS 14.4 on my Apple iPhone.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As this discussion is over a year old the thread is now being closed. If you continue to have login issues you can start a new thread if needed.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.