Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[UTE] United Trading Enterprises [Alliance]

Zolexi
Zolexi
✭✭✭
United Trading Enterpises
UTEGroup_Pic.png

Who are we?
United Trading Enterprises [UTE] is a trading association of trade guilds for which a coalition is more important than competition. UTE, formerly known as "United Trading" (since early 2015) was a pure information network, which actively shared information. In the course of time, however, we have developed considerably, namely to United Trading Enterprises, a large network of guilds who want to work together in the Tamriel trade world.

The Rawl'kha trading center in Reaper's March established itself long before the intrepid cities emerged and before Belkarth developed into the veterans trading center, which it is today. Rawl'kha is still the main starting point for many veteran players looking for high-quality set items, expensive furnishings, craft styles, other materials and surpasses the intrepid cities with ease.

Rawl'kha is the heart of United Trading Enterprises and the veteran merchants there. Prior disputes, changes in the guilds leadership, and mutual overrunning made the merchants prices skyrocket and became resource-consuming cracks, which eventually became tired. This resulted in a cease-fire in the beginning and a loyal friendship between the guilds and an alliance, which in the end of 2015 also got it's name and belonged to the "side" guilds of the Rawl'kha alliance. In the meantime, this has become a network which continues to grow through friendships and contacts and has opened up further trade guilds.

► Our main goals
  • Social and respectful treatment
  • Safety
  • Backing
  • Information about bank robbery, roundmailing and other misbehaviour of players
  • Ensuring the bidding
  • Communication and Tips
  • While of course we continue a friendly sales rivalry.

► Politics
  • We do not interfere in the wars of other trade guilds that do not belong to our alliance - we agree to neutrality
    We have agreements about peaceful coexistence with various other trade guilds and alliances
    Political decisions, as well as the inclusion of new guilds takes place by majority vote (>75%)
    We meet every two weeks on TeamSpeak.

► At the moment 11 trading guilds with guild trader are in our alliance:
  • Brave Cat Trade
  • Bund der freien Händler
  • Inevitable
  • Inevitable II
  • Galactic Trade Market
  • Just Traders
  • Rächer-Handelskontor
  • Tamrebay
  • Tamriel Stock Exchange
  • Tamrilando
  • Tamrizon

► Contact
If you would like to know more about us, our alliance or want to join our guilds, please contact:
We will adapt this post again over the course of time, this thread is also to serve as advertising for the individual guilds of the federation.
Edited by Zolexi on July 27, 2017 5:15PM
"I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes"...
  • Zolexi
    Zolexi
    ✭✭✭
    The following posts will help you to get a brief insight into the various guilds and how to contact them.

Brave Cat Trade
    Language: English
    Forum contributions: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/283955/brave-cat-trade-trading-pve-pvp-we-got-it-all/p1

Brave Cat Trade is a social guild with an emphasis on community, trading and group events. This is an amazing community full of wonderful individuals whom are always looking to help each other out. We are looking to fill our ranks with some fresh fur! We hold a solid position with Azarati in Wayrest for excellent trading, we also offer a host of social events such as Lottery with prizes upto 1.8 million! nTrials & vTrials.
    Min 20k sales per week OR 1k Donation

Bund der freien Händler
    Language: German
    Forum contributions: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/136819/handelsgilde-bund-der-freien-haendler-eu-fraktionsueberreifend
    Website / Forum: http://www.spielbasis.net
    Edited by Zolexi on July 27, 2017 5:15PM
  • Zolexi
    Zolexi
    ✭✭✭

Galactic Trade Market

Inevitable

Inevitable II

Just Traders

Rächer-Handelskontor

Forum contributions: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236309/handelsgilde-raecher-handelskontor

You are looking for a German-speaking trade guild with a good profit? Then you are right with us. Rächer-Handelskontor recruits more hard-working traders. Our market in Eldenroot is just waiting to sell your goods. Ts available. If you are interested w / me (for special characters please add to the FL)

Tamrebay

"Tamrebay" - not just a trade guild! We are looking for new active members. Open to all factions and levels, 480+ members. Visit our guild trader in Orsinium! Whisper me or write a message & come to us!
    Edited by Zolexi on July 27, 2017 5:16PM
  • Zolexi
    Zolexi
    ✭✭✭
    Tamriel Stock Exchange
    Forum contribution: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/91183/eu-aldmeri-dominion-tamriel-stock-exchange-the-trading-guild
    Website / Forum: http://bth-tse-eso.forumprofi.de

The Tamriel Stock Exchange (490+) is a top-selling veteran trading guru whose chat is largely calm. Thanks to our permanent placement in Rawl'Kha, we are able to guarantee you a stable and safe sales for high quality veteran items. TS available. No membership fees, offlinekick from 10 days, make sales or alternatively donate to us however obligatory. Prerequisites: You must have at least one Veteran-Char.

Tamrizon, Tamrilando
    Language: German, English
    Forum contributions: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/140020/trading-tamrizon-lando-bay-scout-els-gefaehrten-die-gilden-mit-dem-gewissen- Something
    Website / Forum: www.united-hot.de
    Edited by Zolexi on July 9, 2017 11:30PM
  • Urkraft
    Urkraft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Farewell

I am saying goodbye trading.

Months of discont with the trend of ESO, ZOS and the trading system lead into the decision to resign from GMing.

In this context the leadership of my guilds will go to:
    @Zolexi - Tamriel Stock Exchange
    @Vlakipn - Just Traders
    @Arkadius1 - Bait Trading House

All those GM earned my fullest trust in the past as member of UTE, as friends and as already experienced and ambitious GM. I ask the members of my guilds, especially my officers and representatives, to welcome those new GM and to support them. Also please help them with recruiting.

__

Since you have to bring something positive together with something negative, here are the good news:

The guilds Inevitable and Inevitable II (former Payday 1 and 3) joined last week into UTE.
    The GM is @Vlakipn, he grew the past months already into UTE as trustworthy, ambitious and good friend.

__

Some personal words to some people I met the past years, out of order, not related to ÚTE - just here and yet. Since it might sound a bit melodramatic, I just hide it behind a spoiler. If you're allergic to cheesy stuff, pls dont open it:
    @Arkadius1
    You are the person I always trusted most, you are one of the most honorable GM in this game, reasonable, friendly and the total opposite of me. We always were the perfect team and I always enjoyed "working" with you, even when we had different opinions.

@Shissuru
    I dont know what to say - haha - cant remember someone with who I argued and bashed each other more, still you are one those people I liked and respected most in ESO.

@Heindrich
    When you "left", it felt like an era went to end. I often thought about you, even do it now and missed your confident way of speaking. It saddened me, you never showed up on Discord again. Whatever you do now, I hope you're doing fine!

@Lissy3001
    Start to become more confident about english. You're an awesome person, have an awesome attitude, dont hide that from so many people.

@chess1ukb16_ESO @Ireniicus
    We had a rough and mistrustfull start, which went out in beeing a trustfull friendship, which lasted over a lot of differences and argues. You were one of those people, whose opinion and thoughts I trusted and respected most.

@Blobsky
    Well........
    Belkarth 2016 was exhausting.
    But awesome.
    Yes, awesome. ;)

@Peniku8
    Dont know, how often I wanted to punch you in your face, still you are a very nice and cool guy.

@LuluKreicer
    You are one of the most adorable and lovely guys I met here.

@Silvia0708
    You're a cool woman. I hope you will stay long in ESO, I already enjoyed your presence when we were bashin' each other in forums.

@Zolexi and @Vlakipn
    I am sure you will fill the gap perfectly! I trust you a lot, even though we dont know each other as long as i know other GMs. A lot ov love to you guys. <3

@nku
    You are the most awesome officer I ever had. <3

Thanks for an awesome time to a lot of awesome people.

__

In general:

In a time, where botguilds are able to outbid serious and honest guilds, where normally and profitable guilds are outbid by goldbuying GMs with nonprofitable guilds, where GMs are helpless against a goldseller- and botflood, every smart person should stop running a trade guild. This is useless.

This so far my reasoning. I am sad, that this accident this night makes me look, like I am just this moment rampaging - but this decision was already made the past weeks, and this evening just proved it to me.

Farewell, friends.
    Edited by Urkraft on July 9, 2017 7:28PM
  • LuluKreicer
    LuluKreicer
    ✭✭✭
    T_T
    Aetherius Community - Community Leader
    Wanna join? Just ask.

- World First Sanctum Ophidia Difficult Mode (1.5.8)
    - Russian First Maw of Lorkhaj Difficult Mode
  • Shadow-Fighter
    Shadow-Fighter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you Verbi <3
    Natch Potes is like a box of chocolates - you never know what you're gonna get
  • Arkadius
    Arkadius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll miss u, babe :cry::heart:
  • peniku8
    peniku8
    ✭✭✭
    I gotta say, I perfectly understand your descision. There is way too much gold around, and it's also in the hands of the wrong people. The entire economy goes down the drain, taking healthy tradeguilds with it! Be it cheaters (botters) and goldsellers, but also the game itself, having no real gold sink, anything bugs us GMs.
    You will be missed but I wish the new GMs good luck, may they prove worthy continuing your work!
    Leader of the Akatosh Imperium, Guildmaster of

Traders of the Ebonheart
    Pact Veteran Trade
    Pact Veteran Trade II

Ambassador of the
    Knights of Akatosh

PC EU
    HODOR
    Youtube
    Flawless Conqueror - Ophidian Overlord - Boethia's Scythe, I want an achievement for having 500k dps!
  • vlakipn
    vlakipn
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for everything Verba, ill try my best to continue good work you've left behind.
    ;)<3
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I agree. The current state of Trading is pretty dire on our server. Whatever ZoS say we know its got completely out of hand with the botters and gold sellers running rampant so I can completely understand your frustrations and decision.

Take care and keep in touch!

Iren
    Ireniicus
    GM - Tamriel Traders Guild (TTG); Divine Deals; Allmart & The Alchemist Emporium
  • Zolexi
    Zolexi
    ✭✭✭
    It pained me so many times to see you so frustrated. You created some wonderful communities which I, and I know Vlakipn, Arkadius & Shissu will uphold to the best of our abilities. This game owes you a service, far more than you experienced in your closing days. Go on and I needn't say, be strong ;) You'll be sorely missed.
  • Shissuru
    Shissuru
    ✭✭✭
    For all interested parties: https://discord.gg/UyFU6mD

Bank robberies, bots, general information on trade, peaceful discussion about places etc ... Just entern...
    LEGACY OF HEAVEN - PvE, AvA, Sozial - Gilde
    Homepage: www.united-hot.de
    Kontakt / Anfragen: @Simur, @Golem20, @Bello, @Alphazicke, @Shissu, @Shokaja

und Gründungsgilde von
    TAMRILANDO, TAMRIZON
    Vollzählige Handelsgilden und Schwestergilden von Legacy of Heaven
    Kontakt / Anfragen: @Shokaja, @Shissu oder die einzelnen Spieler der Handelsgilden

UNITED HEROES OF TAMRIEL - Gemeinsam Elder Scrolls Online bestreiten!
    Gemeinsame Platform aller LoH-Gilden und ihren Freunden; Events; Guides; ...

sowie:
    United Trading Enterprises (UTE) - Handelsgildenverbund / -Allianz
    INFO: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/de/discussion/268207/ute-united-trading-enterprises-allianz
This discussion has been closed.