The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Tea Bagging and you

BigES
BigES
✭✭✭✭✭
I thought it would be nice if some of the veterans of the game could list out their specific methods of tea bagging, to hopefully provide some inspiration to any new players.

Here are a few of my favorite techniques:

Beginner's teabag - The tried and true method. Just a few simple up/downs. Why reinvent the wheel?

Gentleman's teabag - Just a single, deep teabag. Meant to show respect and acknowledgment to your fallen adversary.

Distance teabag - Sometimes, your opponent might be out of reach, or hiding. This will instill rage into the hearts of your enemies. Nothing will infuriate them more than a teabag from across the room.

Mid-combat teabag - If you wait until combat is over, your opponent may have already res'd. Best get that tea bag in now!

You-know-what-you-did teabag - Typically a lengthy teabag. This one is reserved specifically for glitchers, line of sighters, gankers, and RUNvX'ers.

Judas teabag - Often, even your own teammates deserve to be tea bagged. Dude, how did you die?

Clucking teabag - This one slightly resembles a chicken. Just sheathe your weapon, and perform a teabag while walking slowly. Best done while making chicken noises. ***-ca-caw!

Multi teabag - Kill multiple enemies? You need to mark your territory! Throw on Rapids or Streak and get over there and start bagging!

Headbang teabag - Rapid fire your crouch button, and never allow your character to fully enter crouch.

Lowbie teabag - Leveling your new character and kill a Grand Overlord?. Let him feel his shame!

Zerg teabag - A particularly shameless teabag. Sure, it took you 20 people to kill that one guy. But that doesn't mean you can't teabag him!

Cross-alliance teabag - When two opposing factions join forces to teabag a particularly well deserving individual.

Oprah teabag - "YOU get a bag, and YOU get a bag, and YOU get a bag..."

Revenge teabag - You weren't going to teabag, but they did it to you, so... MEH why the hell not!

Original Gangster teabag - The OG teabagger doesn't just *** him/herself out to every fallen enemy. This teabag is reserved for when the moment is just right!

Ninja teabag - The ninja bag is a nightblade's best asset. Wait, did that guy just animation cancel a teabag on me?!

Merchant teabag - Open up your collections, pull out your Merchant/Banker, line them up on your dead foe, and let them do your dirty work!

Proxy teabag - Teabagging a dead enemy on behalf of another player.

Robo teabag - Sometimes even your little Engine Guardian buddy wants in on the action!

Scroll teabag - Nothing is worse than getting tea bagged. Until they do it while highlighting the crime with a giant beam from the sky!

Morse Code teabag - Once for yes. Two for no.

Please share your knowledge on tea bagging to provide inspiration to others!
Edited by BigES on July 2, 2017 9:01AM
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just don't. If you want to show respect and acknowledgement to your fallen adversary, /bow.
  • BigES
    BigES
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sharee wrote: »
    Just don't. If you want to show respect and acknowledgement to your fallen adversary, /bow.

original.jpg
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The slow push-ups weak is reserved for those i particularly hate.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sharee has no sense of humor. :/
    Even if you think teabagging is rude in the game, you have to admit, this list is hilarious.

Edited by SydneyGrey on July 1, 2017 6:43AM
  • BigES
    BigES
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The slow push-ups weak is reserved for those i particularly hate.

Ahh, yes. Weak push-ups. Although not of the same genus, that is a very close cousin to the teabag.
  • Nyghthowler
    Nyghthowler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @OP, I don't personally do the whole Teabag thing. That being said, some of your definitions had me LMFAO! Ty for making me laugh.
    I'm not prejudiced; I hate everyone equally !
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sharee wrote: »

I'd rather uninstall than do that.
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only tbag if someone tbags me or I see a friend dead in an opposing faction and I had no part, Ill stop tbag then whisper lol
  • BigES
    BigES
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only tbag if someone tbags me or I see a friend dead in an opposing faction and I had no part, Ill stop tbag then whisper lol

Oh geez, Revenge teabag. Nice addition!
  • F7sus4
    F7sus4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't teabag. I /sick instead.
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BigES wrote: »
    I thought it would be nice if some of the veterans of the game could list out their specific methods of tea bagging, to hopefully provide some inspiration to any new players.

Beginner's teabag - The tried and true method. Just a few simple up/downs. Why reinvent the wheel?

Gentleman's teabag - Just a single, deep teabag. Meant to show respect and acknowledgment to your fallen adversary.

Distance teabag - Sometimes, your opponent might be out of reach, or hiding. This will instill rage into the hearts of your enemies. Nothing will infuriate them more than a teabag from across the room.

Mid-combat teabag - If you wait until combat is over, your opponent may have already res'd. Best get that tea bag in now!

You-know-what-you-did teabag - Typically a lengthy teabag. This one is reserved specifically for glitchers, line of sighters, gankers, and RUNvX'ers.

Judas teabag - Often, even your own teammates deserve to be tea bagged. Dude, how did you die?

Clucking teabag - This one slightly resembles a chicken. Just sheathe your weapon, and perform a teabag while walking slowly. Best done while making chicken noises. ***-ca-caw!

Multi teabag - Kill multiple enemies? You need to mark your territory! Throw on Rapids or Streak and get over there and start bagging!

Headbang teabag - Rapid fire your crouch button, and never allow your character to fully enter crouch.

Lowbie teabag - Leveling your new character and kill a Grand Overlord?. Let him feel his shame!

Zerg teabag - A particularly shameless teabag. Sure, it took you 20 people to kill that one guy. But that doesn't mean you can't teabag him!

Cross-alliance teabag - When two opposing factions join forces to teabag a particularly well deserving individual.

The Werwolf tbag= eat someone=>> use spoilt food and vomit=like ew you Taste disgusting
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Night blade Healer(BiS for cuteness)-Flawless Conquerer Grand Overlord
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Khajiit(Master Race) Templar Healer, Flawless Conquerer
    Khajiit Stam dk, Flawless conquerer, 2nd attempt
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhCmVHwZioVyTEDberxGtA?view_as=public
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    BigES wrote: »

WOW..you know a lot about t-bags!
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It isn't funny, it isn't irritating, it is just boring. Like those Chuck Norris jokes that have been told a thousand times. Be original.
  • Teridaxus
    Teridaxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Battlegrounds...had a good team for once and my team pushed one of the two other teams back to their spawn place, all of them were dead at the same time when one guy of the 3rd team appeared out nowhere and started to teabag the dead people ( his team got trashed too )

He died 1 second later without any of us tea bagging him.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eh.... thread about Tea Bagging...
    rUumI0j.gif
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do the Deep Steep or as I really like to call it, marinating.

This is when you position yourself over their head and do /sitchair

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a gentleman from England i can inform you that Tea *cough Bagging *cough* is an Art form over here.

You don't want to over do it because it will lose its effect.

You need to make sure you properly stir and rub the teabag to get full effect and flavour though.

Theres a different type of teabag for every occasion.

There no point pulling out the expensive and impressive teabag out for the noobs. They are reserved for those annoying organised raids you wipe with a good small man. They are the best teabags to use in that situation the effect is quite satisfying. The takers usually have a quite vocal response.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Teabag.png
  • Voxicity
    Voxicity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    /kissthis
  • CherryCake
    CherryCake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I teabag my best friend. I love him. I want him to feel my love.
    I like sweetrolls and I cannot lie
  • Eirella
    Eirella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL
    (PC/NA) - | @Eirella - formerly @jinxgames | CP 1000+ | Mainly PvPer (EP) | Haxus
    /uninstalled
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only teabag in PvE. Especially if I´m the last one alive when the entire raid has wiped in a trial xD
  • TheBonesXXX
    TheBonesXXX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I generally don't teabag because its usually reserved for plebs who think they're good.

Kissthis/shh does a good enough taunt without being an annoying manchild.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You forgot the only acceptable teabag:

No Gems For You Teabagging a group member midbattle before rezzing him. Ideally while actively fighting.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    /sweep
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • Benn G x
    Benn G x
    ✭✭✭
    You forgot the only acceptable teabag:

No Gems For You Teabagging a group member midbattle before rezzing him. Ideally while actively fighting.

Do this one all the time haha, it wasn't funny when I was teabagging him and got 1 banged by someone though
  • BigBragg
    BigBragg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Green tea bag always does it for me. Add in some fresh mint leaves and local honey.
  • martinhpb16_ESO
    martinhpb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ninja Teabag

My favourite. You spot a zerger teabag a lone player from your faction.

The zerg teabagger pauses awhile in the knowledge that they are surrounded by allies. You sneak in and procgank the life out of them and get a few teabags in before hitting the invis/speed pot.
    At least the spelling is difficult for you.
    Hew's Bane*
  • BigES
    BigES
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol you guys are killing me.
    Sigtric wrote: »
    I do the Deep Steep or as I really like to call it, marinating.

This is when you position yourself over their head and do /sitchair

Nice. That a rather "saucy" teabag. Nice addition.
    As a gentleman from England i can inform you that Tea *cough Bagging *cough* is an Art form over here.

You don't want to over do it because it will lose its effect.

You need to make sure you properly stir and rub the teabag to get full effect and flavour though.

Theres a different type of teabag for every occasion.

There no point pulling out the expensive and impressive teabag out for the noobs. They are reserved for those annoying organised raids you wipe with a good small man. They are the best teabags to use in that situation the effect is quite satisfying. The takers usually have a quite vocal response.

I dub this the OG teabag - Original Gangster teabag. A very highfalutin teabag used only if the moment is absolutely perfect.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Stay away from our home keeps t-bag
    It shows disrespect to the enemy, it is a "omg, you failed!" kind of t-bag.

I do this often, if the enemy is at our tri keeps or gates, expect a big fat t-bag from me.

Edited by vamp_emily on July 1, 2017 1:37PM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

This discussion has been closed.