Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

God of Schemes

malcolmhagger
malcolmhagger
✭✭✭
so i hit 50 on my warden a while ago but just now realized i hadn't completed the last quest of story but, the prophet wont show up and give it to me? is there some requirements besides being level 50?
  • malcolmhagger
    malcolmhagger
    ✭✭✭
    would really like to get soul assault
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stop the Planemeld
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • Tekillya
    Tekillya
    ✭✭
    You must complete coldharbor main quest line.
  • malcolmhagger
    malcolmhagger
    ✭✭✭
    Tryxus wrote: »
    Stop the Planemeld

can u be more specific?
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You need to complete the main zone quest in Coldharbour before the Prophet will give you the God of Schemes quest.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stop the Planemeld

can u be more specific?

Basically what he said:
    Tekillya wrote: »

You have to follow and finish the Coldharbour quest line to stop the planemeld, that's when the Prophet will appear and take you to the final battle
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • ProfessorKittyhawk
    ProfessorKittyhawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stop the Planemeld

can u be more specific?
    Tekillya wrote: »

That. You have to coldharbour and co.plete the quests there. After that the Prophet force ghosts in front of you and tells you it's time to kick Molags bals.
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The quest is in the starter city
  • malcolmhagger
    malcolmhagger
    ✭✭✭
    thank u guys. this is my second character since launch nd dnt remember that part since it was long time ago
  • SirDopey
    SirDopey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FFS why is it necessary to do the coldharbor junk just to unlock soul assault, why isn't this in the crown store or part of the morrowind storyline?!?!
    NA PC | AD
    xx Doc Holliday xx
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirDopey wrote: »
    FFS why is it necessary to do the coldharbor junk just to unlock soul assault, why isn't this in the crown store or part of the morrowind storyline?!?!
    The Morrowind storyline has nothing to do with reclaiming your soul. Thus, no Soul Magic skill progression.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Greysonisme
    Greysonisme
    Soul Shriven
    casparian wrote: »
    You need to complete the main zone quest in Coldharbour before the Prophet will give you the God of Schemes quest.

This is forcing players to complete a zone storyline in order to trigger a main storyline, none of the other quests have that. Im CP1500, i shouldnt be req to do coldharbour to fight final boss.
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

We have closed this topic as it was originally created in June 2017. In many cases, it's better to create a new thread on a topic that you want to discuss as opposed to bumping one that is rather old.

Thank you for your understanding
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on November 20, 2021 6:52PM
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.