Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Idea: Upgrades for banker and merchant assistants.

Karius_Imalthar
Karius_Imalthar
✭✭✭✭✭
It would be nice if upgrades could be purchased for the banker and merchant assistants. For example, the banker could be upgraded to allow access to your guild bank/stores and the merchant could be upgraded to repair. Thank you.
  • Des_Nosferatu
    Des_Nosferatu
    Soul Shriven
    Nice idea. I'd be interested in this. How would you like to see the assistants "upgraded"? Pay a few more crowns? Sell "x" amount of goods to the merchant? Upgrade bank space to maximum?
  • lordhakai
    lordhakai
    ✭✭✭
    i agree. I would even pay for the upgrade. @ZOS_GinaBruno is there any chance of this ever happening.

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom , @ZOS_GaryA
  • Toomdad
    Toomdad
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe as an eso plus perk. Hopefully that's been mentioned in the eso plus idea thread.
  • CeaseSphire
    CeaseSphire
    ✭✭✭
    If we could change the merchant and banker's looks and names. Doesn't have to be per toon but account wide-the change would affect them with all. I'd make my merchant into a Cicero look alike in a heartbeat.
  • Karius_Imalthar
    Karius_Imalthar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice idea. I'd be interested in this. How would you like to see the assistants "upgraded"? Pay a few more crowns? Sell "x" amount of goods to the merchant? Upgrade bank space to maximum?

Realistically, I think we'd have to offer to pay cold hard crowns to get ZOS to make this kind of addition.
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If we could change the merchant and banker's looks and names. Doesn't have to be per toon but account wide-the change would affect them with all. I'd make my merchant into a Cicero look alike in a heartbeat.

I like this idea but they've put a fancier looking version of both assistants in the crown crates. So unfortunately I don't think we're likely to get it.

A shame though. Because seeing identical assistants everywhere is a slap in the face to immersion.
  • Surragard
    Surragard
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't see ZOS making changes to the existing banker or merchant. More likely they would put one with more features in the crown store and you would have to buy it a second time. I imagine they aren't doing so because of an anticipated backlash from the players who already bought the merchant / banker and the current controversy regarding the description for them making it sound like you would be able to access these exact features through your summoned merchant / banker.
    I don't always drink Skooma, but when I do I go to the Southwall Corner Club. May you walk on warm sands my friends.
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think they are expensive enough. ZOS made the questionable choice of deliberately withholding some of their functions, and I would find it offensive if they only did that to charge more later.

I think bankers and merchants should have normal functionality inside of homes.

I love the suggestion of customising their appearance, and the suggestion that these are perks for eso plus.
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be nice if upgrades could be purchased for the banker and merchant assistants. For example, the banker could be upgraded to allow access to your guild bank/stores and the merchant could be upgraded to repair. Thank you.

'purchased?'

hell no.

the 'upgrades' should be given to everyone who bought them and the assistants should be made fully functional, hereafter.
  • SolarCat02
    SolarCat02
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerouyn wrote: »

I like this idea but they've put a fancier looking version of both assistants in the crown crates. So unfortunately I don't think we're likely to get it.

A shame though. Because seeing identical assistants everywhere is a slap in the face to immersion.

They are in the Crown Crates now?
    I did not see those two in the list of potential drops...
    Why be normal when you can be better?

Elissandra Ravenwing, Magicka Dragonknight Healer
    Lady Kalila, Stamina Templar DPS
    Stands-in-Danger, Nightblade Saptank
    Zalarah, Stamina Dragonknight DPS
  • Arrchangell
    Arrchangell
    ✭✭✭
    SolarCat02 wrote: »

Probably in the next ones Wild hunt. The banker looks like a Imperial called Mercenary something, and Merchant is an Exporter a high elf i think.
  • CeaseSphire
    CeaseSphire
    ✭✭✭
    SolarCat02 wrote: »

Probably in the next ones Wild hunt. The banker looks like a Imperial called Mercenary something, and Merchant is an Exporter a high elf i think.

Yeah saw them but why in the heck do they need to make all the male assistants so... ugly? (Granted Tythis has grown on me with that hot voice and that buttoned up vibe I want to ruffle up.) But seriously us ladies and gents out there would like some nice male eye candy too! I want an an attractive male altmer to follow me around. Is that too much to ask for 5k crown?

Come on, we have needs here that are not getting met but those who who are attracted to the ladies are-not fair. Not fair at all devs.
  • YamiKuruku
    YamiKuruku
    ✭✭✭✭
    poor Tythis, he got feelings too.

Also, holy necro sweetroll
    -{ PC EU }-
    CP 810+
    x Khazadaar > lvl50 EP | Khajiit magblade | Main&Master Crafter | Bloodletter
    x Mazayee-Kajthux > lvl 50 EP | Argonian Warden Healer | Godslayer
    x Margaux the Undying > lvl50 DC | Breton Templar Healer | Tick-Tock Tormentor
    x Fendryn Olms >lvl 50 EP | Dunmer Necro Healer | Gryphon Heart
    xCassius Pavo > lvl50 EP | Imperial Necrotank | Bringer of Light
    x Haj Xal >lvl50 EP | Argonian Healblade | Immortal Redeemer
    x Caessia>lvl 50EP | Imperial Warden Tank | Bringer of Light
    x Andre Valere >lvl 50 AD | Breton SorcTank | Gryphon Heart
    x S'zhan'ir >lvl 50 EP | Khajiit StamDen| Alpha Predator
    x Ri'zaad Sajhan >lvl 50 EP | Khajiit DKTank | extinguisher of flames
    x Mi'ra-Do>lvl 50EP | Khajiit magPlar | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor
    x Minwe Elsinor>lvl 50EP | Altmer MagDen | Dovahkriid
    x Velen Dres > lvl50 EP | Dunmer Magcro | Voice of Reason
    x Perathea > lvl50 AD | Argonian MagDK
    x Myvth >lvl 50 EP | Dunmer StamDK | Plague of Peryite
    x Nephaal Telvanni > lvl50 EP | dunmer MagSorc | Voice of Reason
    x Ko'haana > lvl50 AD | Khajiit Magsorc
    x Zasha gra-Lashk > lvl50 EP | Orc Stamcro
    xCassius Pavo > lvl50 EP | Imperial Necrotank | Bringer of Light
  • ZOS_RikardD
    ZOS_RikardD
    admin
    Greetings,

We have decided to close this thread as it was originally created in February 2017 and the content may no longer be relevant.

Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.