Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

More Character Slots?

k9mouse
k9mouse
✭✭✭✭✭
I am sure I am not the only one who have this issue. I have 12 chars now so I can not make a new char for the new Warden Class. Can we get more char slots please? (slots 13 to 17). Also, I would like to make more chars to have at least one of every race. I just need the Nord and the Bosmer to do that. Who else more Char slots?
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Seriously, look at the forums before posting lol. Not to be an #$% but there is a similar topic about this pretty much on the front page, by the top.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/317439/extra-character-slot-with-expansion
  • Elder_III
    Elder_III
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please give us more Character Slots. I would easily buy and make use of another 3-4 at a MINIMUM. Heck, I had more then that in both GW1 and GW2 and I know people that had 30+ Characters, so allowing us to have 1 of each Armor Type in every Class (total of 15 there) seems more then reasonable.
    Semi retired from the trading aspects of the game.
  • k9mouse
    k9mouse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From ESO Live Show, we know that the content testers who work for ZOS have 30 chars slots...
  • Alex_Lex
    Alex_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need at least 3 more.
    EU: Beatrice gra-Brog, Rebellie, Yshterie, Jearra , Lirielline
    Christess, Fleuretta, Jubilee Cake, Braviliana, Onyxette
    M'adjirra, Dances-around-Nirn, Nerieth, Estrice, Ann der Wood
    Éternelle, Burns-all-the-babies, Jyggurag
    NA: Dice Twice, Nikka from the barrel
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As mentioned, there are already many discussions on this exact topic so we are closing this out as a duplicate. If you would like to continue this discussion, please comment here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.