The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Are there Morrowind Character Slots?

Argleblaster
Argleblaster
✭✭
If I purchase Morrowind, will I get additional character slots to use? Or will I have the option of purchasing additional character slots?

I already have 12 characters, almost all with maxxed crafting. I am working on researching traits on the alts, but taking that part slowly since I am 9-trait across the board on my main. However, I am within 20 days of maxing out my rider training on my last four characters. All characters have reached vet status.

I would like to play a warden, but not if I have to give up on six months of progress on my current characters.
  • Tapio75
    Tapio75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would be reasonable to give one free slot, you can allready buy slots from crown store though.
    >>PC-EU Mostly PVE. Played since BETA<<
  • Alex_Lex
    Alex_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need 3 additional hero slots at the very least!
    EU: Beatrice gra-Brog, Rebellie, Yshterie, Jearra , Lirielline
    Christess, Fleuretta, Jubilee Cake, Braviliana, Onyxette
    M'adjirra, Dances-around-Nirn, Nerieth, Estrice, Ann der Wood
    Éternelle, Burns-all-the-babies, Jyggurag
    NA: Dice Twice, Nikka from the barrel
  • Coolits
    Coolits
    ✭✭✭
    Generally in other AAA MMO's if there is a class added in an xpac you get another character slot as part of your purchase so I would like to think this will be the case.
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    one?

no, need at least two, if not three.

as it stands now, four classes, twelve slots.

so, five classes, fifteen slots.
  • Tapio75
    Tapio75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One is enough, be subscriber and with 1k crowns a moth, you can get 1 slot at moth. or support the base game and buy crowns its not that much.
    >>PC-EU Mostly PVE. Played since BETA<<
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are already many discussions on this exact topic so we are closing this out as a duplicate. If you would like to continue this discussion, please comment here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.