Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Orsinium Patron achievement is broken.

Rittings
Rittings
✭✭✭✭✭
Submitted a ticket for this. No response yet. Paid several patrons, intimidated priests etc... none of them have counted.... still at 0/15.

This has taken my wife and I several hours (since we know there is an hour cool down) and still NOTHING. What a fat waste of time that is.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It incremented for me, but I have not paid anyone up there is a long time. Not sure if it's an Achivement I want anyway.

Back to your issue, have you completed the content in that zone, I think it is Hero or something you get for that? Or, another way of asking, are the Patrons asking for 661 Gold or 65 Gold? The 661 figure might be skewed with ESO Plus, or it might be the amount they want.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are asking for 69 gold (or something around that). I do have everything finished (as does my wife). We've found at least 5 now, and paid them, but nothing. Still at 0/15 (both of us).
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know it has incremented for me at the lower amount. I just have not done this one in a few months. I forgot what character I was stupid enough to hand over 600 plus gold on so don't know if that one incremented.

So, this must be a recent bug. Note I play on PC, but it should not be any different as our patches are in sync right now.

Anyway, knowing the stage your at with the Patron (Post or Pre Content Complete) can help them fix this issue.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got a message back to say they know about the bug... but have no fix for it... so I guess that achievement is now dormant... don't bother wasting your time with it people!!
  • Anne13
    Anne13
    ✭✭✭✭
    It works I’ve finished them and on my final one the City solicitor 11/15

Old post I know not sure if it’s been fixed since then
  • Dacalana
    Dacalana
    ✭✭✭
    No it wasn't fixed, I have found multiple priests and still 0 in achievement list.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dacalana wrote: »
    No it wasn't fixed, I have found multiple priests and still 0 in achievement list.

Same. I can't get it done still. Quite frustrating as an achievement player.
  • Helio_Aviatik
    Gamer tag Helio_Aviatik, character Iidrissa, PS4-NA

I'm also having problems completing this achievement. When interacting with the Malacath Priest and Batasha no credit is received. The City Solicitor and Trinimac Priest registered sometimes. I'm stuck at 3/15.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are closing this thread since it is over one year old. You are welcome to start a new discussion on this topic. Instructions on submitting a bug report can be found below.

How I submit a bug report or feedback as a console player?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.