The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

[Q] Character Build Question.

Akatsukisan
My character is a level 35 Imperial Dragonknight from the EP alliance... Now I was curious as to why does he take so much little damage before dying? What am I doing wrong? I made him into a heavy armor stamina and health focused build I am trying make him into a mixture of a tank (takes a lot of damage before death) and also a damage dealer (can inflict significant DPS) regardless when I am fighting a boss or 2-3 enemies he dies quickly... Take for granted that I have him wielding 2 words instead of sword and shield... but that's my preference style though with the two swords?

So why does my character suck so much what am I doing wrong? I need the knowledge here cause my experience with ESO is .00000001%
Follow your path to success, don't follow into the shadows.
  • ZOS_JohanaB
    ZOS_JohanaB
    ✭✭✭✭
    We've closed this thread as it is a duplicate to another thread. Please go here to continue the conversation.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.