Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

crown crates are awesome !

KimoBitz
KimoBitz
✭✭✭
http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/2016/11/29/eso-welcomes-crown-crates

To be completely honest,The crown crates system awards the player with TOP-NOTCH cosmetics and all you haters out there complaining about it just dont spend your money on it and SHUT UP
  • Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its almost funny. 4/10
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK, you've been paid by ZOS to say that, right?
    Edited by Tryxus on November 30, 2016 7:57PM
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • bellanca6561n
    bellanca6561n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, almost ;)
  • KimoBitz
    KimoBitz
    ✭✭✭
    Tryxus wrote: »
    OK, you've been paid by ZOS to say that, right?

hell no and I actually love this
  • vyndral13preub18_ESO
    vyndral13preub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    KimoBitz wrote: »
    http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/2016/11/29/eso-welcomes-crown-crates

To be completely honest,The crown crates system awards the player a chance at TOP-NOTCH cosmetics and all you haters out there complaining about it just dont spend your money on it and SHUT UP

• Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enslaved wrote: »
    Its almost funny. 4/10

You're being awfully generous . It must be the holiday spirit .
  • Delpi
    Delpi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some people just want to burn their money... usually, people that didn't suffer to get it
    "I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee..."
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I can't find a lol meme awesome enough for this.

Anyone read other posts the op has made?
  • Prof_Bawbag
    Prof_Bawbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Delpi wrote: »
    Some people just want to burn their money... usually, people that didn't suffer to get it

Yup, and that's why ZOS would be mad not to further exploit these people. It's the rest of us that miss out because with each and every passing cash grab, they turn the notch up. This time in around 2 or 3 years it will probably be common to pay extra for the likes of difficulty sliders and HUD options. Everything we currently take for granted.
  • bellanca6561n
    bellanca6561n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JKorr wrote: »
    I can't find a lol meme awesome enough for this.

Anyone read other posts the op has made?

No point in piling on the OP. He or she made me laugh.

Then again I preferred the film Idiocracy to Citizen Kane.
  • Oakmontowls_ESO
    Oakmontowls_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    incidentally Zos did listen to us about turning the unwanted consumables into crown gems so it might be a bit better than it was on the PTS
  • Soleya
    Soleya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KimoBitz wrote: »

To be completely honest,The crown crates system awards the player with TOP-NOTCH cosmetics and all you haters out there complaining about it just dont spend your money on it and SHUT UP

Can't tell if this is sarcasm or not, but if not, I'm guessing then you didn't try the crates when they were on the PTS?

Between what I saw on PTS and based on my experience with RNG in Maelstrom Arena, I think I'll save my money instead.

Already have 3000+ soul gems, don't need more.
  • Amyxleexownsxu
    Amyxleexownsxu
    ✭✭✭
    I agree crown crates r awesome. But keep in mind this is coming from someone who owns almost everything thats ever been in the crown store. I support zos and all their cash grabs bcus they have to make their money somehow. I love this game and vanity is an important aspect of it for me. Keep the shiny stuff coming zos!!!
    PC/NA Since Beta!
    CP 1165

Main
    Rank 27 EP Khajiit Stamblade | Derosianthe | 26k Achieves

Alts
    EP Redguard Stamcro | Reindallia
    EP Bosmer Stamden | Sathiriel
    EP Imperial Stamplar | Velinaszol
    EP Altmer Magsorc | Ophianthil
    EP Dunmer Magknight | Thelisarcis

Housing Enthusiast/Completionism Nerd
    Blood for the Pact!!!
  • Mortorious
    Mortorious
    Soul Shriven
    5/7
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mortorious wrote: »
    5/7

A perfect score!
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

Since there is already an official thread on the topic, we've gone ahead and closed this thread. Please feel free to discuss feedback on the already created Official Thread on the matter. It'll be much easier to track everyone's feedback while it's all on one thread, rather than all spread out.

Thank you for understanding!
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.