Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Delve Boss missing in Craglorns Delve Molavar

tat2mano
tat2mano
✭✭✭✭
As the title says,
the second boss in this Delve doesnt spwan or it takes very very very long,there were at least 15 people waiting for him already..
  • Jammy_Dodger
    Jammy_Dodger
    ✭✭
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Certainly was not working yesterday. I was one of about 15 to 20 waiting for this one. Gave up after a while.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• tat2mano
    tat2mano
    ✭✭✭✭

Thanks,hope they fix it soon,i like my Delves Black on the map when i leave them.
  • Jekerl
    Jekerl
    mod
    We've resolved this on our internal servers. We'll be pushing this to the Live servers in a patch soon.

Thanks for the reports! Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Jeremy Sera
    Lead Content Designer
    Staff Post
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He is currently on strike. He is very upset about training and prosperous being in his pockets when he dies. He knows that he would never have such trash in his pockets and thinks he is being set up. Especially because he is a boss and this is supposed to be end game content. He wanted me to tell you after consulting with his attorney. #removealltrainingandpreposterousfromendgameloottables. Thank you all for raising awareness on this dire situation.
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • tat2mano
    tat2mano
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jekerl wrote: »
    We've resolved this on our internal servers. We'll be pushing this to the Live servers in a patch soon.

Thanks for the reports! Sorry for the inconvenience.

Just please dont do an emergency patch for this,wait till mondays regural maint.
    Have had enough maintenance/downtimes (again) for one week.
  • Nanfoodle
    Nanfoodle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bug is back, been waiting 20 min no boss
  • Nanfoodle
    Nanfoodle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well waited 35 min for it to spawn, nothing. Other guy there waiting with me said he was waiting 30 min before I showed up.
  • Nanfoodle
    Nanfoodle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No reply on this yet @Jekerl
    Edited by Nanfoodle on May 12, 2020 2:12PM
  • ZOS_Volpe
    ZOS_Volpe
    admin
    Greetings,

We've closed this thread as some of its information may no longer be relative. Please feel free to start a new topic on this subject if you wish to discuss it further.

The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.