Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Crown purchase

Ekalb
Ekalb
Soul Shriven
I bought a 1500 crown pack 5 days ago and have not received them, I got an email saying the funds have been added, Is there a one week delay or something?
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It should be instantaneous. What platform are you on? A lot of people have had problems with that. You should submit a ticket.
    PC/EU DC
  • Ekalb
    Ekalb
    Soul Shriven
    How do I do that? , I started playing recently
    Edited by Ekalb on September 26, 2016 7:46AM
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depends on your platform I think, on PC you can ask support here :

https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/utils/login?p_next_page=ask

Not sure if you can submit a ticket in-game for missing crowns, but you can always try, select Customer Support once you've logged into the game (F1 key on PC) and then click Submit Feedback. Hope this helps!
    PC/EU DC
  • Ekalb
    Ekalb
    Soul Shriven
    I play it on my ps4
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok well you can contact the Customer Support in-game then, select Customer Support menu once you've logged into the game you can find it in the UI same as PC and then click Submit Feedback. Dunno if there's another way on PS4 as I play PC only. Perhaps wherever you purchased the crowns there's Customer Support there?
    PC/EU DC
  • Ekalb
    Ekalb
    Soul Shriven
    Ok thanks, I'll try it later
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should also be able to use the website link above to make a ticket even on ps4. You just need to use the email you gave Zos when you created your account (so don't try to sign in with your PSN name)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

This post is to let you know that we've gone ahead and closed this thread. The reason being that it seems to be a duplicate of this thread here. Please feel free to continue the discussion there if you'd like.

Thank you for understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.