The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

should they finally sort out the templars?

Dk_needs_a_buff
Dk_needs_a_buff
✭✭✭
A cone aoe that hits harder that most single target attacks. A finisher that is just stupid right now and is way stronger than any other class. Heals that are insanely high compared to eavry other class.survivability that is insane compared to eavry other class. They can be a tank but still put out more damage than most dps

If you the type who always plays whatever is overpowered then don't answer
Edited by Dk_needs_a_buff on September 24, 2016 9:05PM

should they finally sort out the templars? 16 votes

make the game fair and equal. bring templars down to the same as eavry other class
43%
Lava_CroftCamBam370ILLESTGLIDERRebornV3xSwainburgDk_needs_a_buffsusmitds 7 votes
I'm a templar so I want them op just as they are
56%
Lightspeedflashb14_ESOLinkantonimrednecksonAlucardoChrisXOBurritoESOOxwoodWhiteMageNaysaSimone 9 votes
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That poll seems a tad bias towards any Templars they would want to weigh in .
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hmmm pointless poll hope it gets closed
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Having mained a temp for a long time, it is great to see nerf Templar threads.
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Having mained a temp for a long time, it is great to see nerf Templar threads.

It's wicked weird, right?
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only voted for this because your poll is ridiculously bias
  • Skinzz
    Skinzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a flawed poll.
    Anybody got a group? LFG, anybody? Hello?
  • strikeback1247
    strikeback1247
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Let me just make a poll that is clearly biased towards my own views, so I can feel better about myself" - OP
    P.A.W.S. - Positively Against Wild Sasquatches - NO TO BIGFOOT!
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamplars are just as strong as other stamina classes.
    Magplars are strong in groups, Meh solo. Worst gap closer. Solely reliant on sweeps. But yeah I can heal so fights last 20 seconds longer, until I inevitably die.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

This post is to let you know that we've felt it necessary to close this thread. The reason being that there are a number of threads similar, also including a less biased poll. Please feel free to discuss on any one of the recent threads on this topic if you'd like.

Thank you for understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.