Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

(Screenshots) Are these stats of a cheater? Am I missing something here?

LegendaryMage
LegendaryMage
✭✭✭✭✭
So, we have a player that runs around with the following stats;

https://postimg.org/image/kalt9eh8n/

The reported gear is 5x blackrose and 2x malubeth. There are talks about 2x agility and 3x endurance, however I didn't have access to endurance/agility weapons on pts, so I recreated it with a mael weapon that adds more hp, and a basic shield.

I enchanted all my gear with tri-stat glyphs for maximum overall stats and improved everything to top quality. I went with top of the line agility robust jewelry and a top of the line weapon that also adds more hp. The results were shocking;

https://postimg.org/image/5ubvguug7/

Then I added warnhorn, and the results are still shocking;

https://postimg.org/image/nwj36snqv/ (notice in his screen that we have same mag pools so I'm sure he didn't use warnhorn there because mine got increased higher)

So here are the differences with both of these vampire redguard stamdks;

We have pretty much the same magicka pool, mag and hp recovery which proves that we have the same unbuffed regens and mag pools, so there is no emperorship bonuses or imperial physique as we can clearly see that the first screenshot was taken in Cyrodiil. We have approximately same resistances, and now the staggering inflation;

- approx. 5k more stam and hp.
- approx. 500 more stam regen (unbuffed, due to our same hp recoveries as seen in my first screenshot). Keep in mind, we're both redguard with vampire passives and serpent stone.
- approx. 1000 more weapon damage.

I am very curious to see what other people have to say!

I'm also going to ping some players here who might have something to say. I will add more eventually, if I see that they have forum accounts too.

@Jaybe_Mawfaka @Hyssia @Blobsky @LegendaryChef @Lieblingsjunge @Fluffy_Fr0zR @Etaniel @Sanct16 @Soulac @KisoValley
  • Jaybe_Mawfaka
    Jaybe_Mawfaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And what should I say? He also can had scroll buffs,emp buff, continous and so on.
    I have even bigger stats in IC than he does - does it mean Im hacking somehow?
    http://imgur.com/a/TmfG7

[SNIP]

[Edited for Flaming]
    Edited by ZOS_JohanaB on July 30, 2016 1:59PM
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And what should I say? He also can has scroll buffs,emp buff, continous and so on.
    I have even bigger stats in IC than he does - does it mean Im hacking somehow?
    http://imgur.com/a/TmfG7
    [SNIP]

There's no imperial physique in cyrodiil. There's no emp buff that can add 1k wpn dmg, 500 stam regen and 5k stam pool. [SNIP] I want instructions on how to do this. [SNIP]

[Edited for Flaming]
    Edited by ZOS_JohanaB on July 30, 2016 2:02PM
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    Showing us all the buffs would prolly help elaborating if those stats are legit or not. Till then nobody is gonna now. Stats seem quite over the top without any additional buffs.
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

• laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    how do you know he is wearing 5p blackrose?
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    laksikus wrote: »
    how do you know he is wearing 5p blackrose?

He told me. I also saw from fighting him that he has 2x malubeth. And for jewelry I went with max one just to be safe.
    Alcast wrote: »
    Showing us all the buffs would prolly help elaborating if those stats are legit or not. Till then nobody is gonna now. Stats seem quite over the top without any additional buffs.

I can see that we have same hp regens so I know recoveries are unbuffed. Magicka is the same so I can see there's no warhorn. Emp buff could give him more hp, but what about the rest.
  • Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    For the weapon damage part, I suppose he used Major + Minor brutality, and is on a bar with Dawnbreaker and Rearming trap. Hard to tell without seeing all of it.

For stam recovery, different CP distribution (I guess you're running more cost reduction? That's what I usually do), but still a significant margin, so, huh. EDIT: Added stam recorery potion? That''d make an extra 25% + 20% from CPs + potion combined. Getting closer...

Other than that, I want those stats...
    Edited by Asmael on July 30, 2016 1:39PM
    PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative

Stop feeding your DK with Anabolika xD He is gonna explode if his stats grow more haha
    Edited by Alcast on July 30, 2016 1:42PM
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

• Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks fishy....

Would be great if the guy could put up his stats+gear and everything he needs to to prove he isn't cheating.

It's very simple. Tell us how those stats were achieved and BOOM. You're clean. No one cares for copying your build. They're wondering if you are a cheater or not.

Avoiding the accusation when called out for cheating (with stat proof as LegendaryMage has given) this way is not helping your case @Jaybe_Mawfaka
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those stats smell like low tide .
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so you basically say that you accuse someone for cheaing and trust him that he told you his right gear?

what i outright notice, is that he has armor buff active and you dont.
    Weapon damage could be buffed with heavy amo passive or medium armor passive.
    and as long you don know what othe 5p he is using exactly i could be anyhing

- approx. 500 more stam regen (unbuffed, due to our same hp recoveries as seen in my first screenshot).

and how exactly do youz know he isnt on weapon damage+sttam regen poitions?
    Edited by laksikus on July 30, 2016 1:47PM
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so you basically say that you accuse someone for cheaing and trust him that he told you his right gear?

- approx. 500 more stam regen (unbuffed, due to our same hp recoveries as seen in my first screenshot).

Armor buffed resistances were never called out lmao. The Max stats/regen/weapon damage were. :lol:
  • Tsar_Bogatyr
    Tsar_Bogatyr
    ✭✭✭

he has too much salt in his eyes to see the truth
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doncellius wrote: »

Armor buffed resistances were never called out lmao. The Max stats/regen/weapon damage were. :lol:

but the amor buff diffeences show clearly they are not weaing the same armor.
    so whats the reason in compaing 2 diffeent builds with different skills?

there is the 2h passive hat gives regen too
    Edited by laksikus on July 30, 2016 1:53PM
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait a moment.... I'm a PS4 NA player so I'm semi-oblivious to the politics of PC NA.

Are @LegendaryMage and @Jaybe_Mawfaka rivals of some sort? Because this thread blew up really fast.
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

but the amor buff diffeences show clearly they are not weaing the same armor.
    so whats the reason in compaing 2 diffeent builds with different skills?

there is the 2h passive hat gives regen too

That's because the alleged cheater is wearing *drumroll* a costume -_-

Besides the armor buff resistances are equal. Figuring out the skills/build is exactly what LegendaryMage is trying to do. Shouldn't be possible to get those stats w/ few-no buffs and 2x Malubeth + 5x Black Rose
    Edited by Vaoh on July 30, 2016 1:58PM
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait a moment.... I'm a PS4 NA player so I'm semi-oblivious to the politics of PC NA.

Are @LegendaryMage and @Jaybe_Mawfaka rivals of some sort? Because this thread blew up really fast.

It's best not to know , makes being objective easier . If it were my build being put on the line , I'd happily show how I got those incredible stats if legit and boost my rating a bit . If I were trying to cover things up I would talk about salt and ask oblivious questions in a passive aggressive way of deflecting all judge off my shady build stats . Let's just see where this goes since we don't know anyone ...
  • Lord_Hev
    Lord_Hev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Do you have max undaunted on your Stam DK?

EDIT: NVM, I see that you made yours on PTS.

Those stats are pretty extreme. Almost like a perma war-horn maybe? lol
    Edited by Lord_Hev on July 30, 2016 2:04PM
    Neqamancer | Qaevir/Qaevira Av Morilye/Molag
    Tri-Faction @Lord_Hevnoraak ingame
    PC NA
  • samytheslayer
    samytheslayer
    ✭✭
    Tbh the only stats he has different from my Imperial Dk stam tank is 16k stam and 2.4k weapon damage bc he is a dps and not a tank. I would say that his stats are most likely legit.
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've worn the sets in question with all max glyphs and golded out.

However, my weapon damage still tops out at ~3650 and can't get above 40,067 stam with a single slot weapon. I guess with s&b probably somewhere ~41,000 max stam. Also around 200 less regen and ~7k less magicka and 8-10k less max health. I wouldn't jump so far as to say they're the stats of a cheater, I think that's rash and unwarranted. But I would be confident saying they're not the sets mentioned unless some other buff is present that we haven't thought of. Is this person definitely not emp in this screenie? Would need to see all the buffs to be sure like others have said.
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
    EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
    DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
    AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • ZOS_JohanaB
    ZOS_JohanaB
    ✭✭✭✭
    Several comments on this thread have been removed and edited because they did not help to grow the conversation and were against the Community Rules. While it is understandable that everyone will not agree it is expected that the Community Rules will be followed. Please review them to ensure that you are not breaking them.
    Staff Post
  • KisoValley
    KisoValley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure why you're tagging me in this but you might want to show every buff he has (heavy armour passives, potions running etc.) instead of just accusing him of cheating just because you can't beat him in a duel. I told everyone I know from both MP and Collo I don't give a *** about your beef with him/vice versa and that's why I didn't bother getting involved in your cluster *** with the rest of MP the other night and I'm glad he's taking a break from it all, shows he's the bigger man.

Meanwhile you're now bringing this onto the forums which suggests you're the real problem in all of this and you need to grow up and get over it.

@Doncellius Mage hasn't shown every buff the player in question has on him (heavy armour passives/pots etc. which IIRC the player in question said he had active when he showed us all the picture, which suggests Mage is posting false accusations), and if I say I'm using Malubeth/Reactive to you when I'm actually using BS/Hundings I guess it 100% means I'm using malubeth/reactive cause I told you that. Also Jaybe isn't the player in question so idk why you're directing your post to him.

If someone accuses me of cheating on the forums I don't have to defend myself in my opinion unless he shows the whole picture, which Mage clearly isn't doing.

Don't tag me again @LegendaryMage cause as I said, I don't give a *** about your beef with him if you want to keep ganking duels and make your own members hate you (some are getting real pissed off that you're acting like a kid from your own guild btw) then go for it, just remember that you're making yourself look bad, especially since he has stopped with all the drama.
    Edited by KisoValley on July 30, 2016 2:14PM
  • Benawaw89
    Benawaw89
    ✭✭✭

this will explain

Edited by Benawaw89 on July 30, 2016 2:15PM
  • Hexys
    Hexys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @LegendaryMage No idea why you still need to come here for attention, you got your girlfriend living with you now, isn't that enough for you?
    Astrum | Daggerfall Covenan | EU-PC
    Noricum | Daggerfall Covenant | EU-PC
    Spectral | Ebonheart Pact | EU-PC

DC | AR 50 | Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (07-08-2016)
    AD | AR 50 | Hexposed - Magicka Sorcerer (27-04-2017)
    EP | AR 50 | Darth Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (05-08-2018)
    EP | AR 50 | Grand Overload Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (03-03-2021)
    EP | AR 39 | Legendary Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer

EP | AR 43 | Hexyles - Stamina Nightblade
    EP | AR 49 | Hexys - Stamina Nightblade (23-02-2022)
    EP | AR 35 | Hexesy Shadowblade - Stamina Nightblade

EP | AR 50 | Hexesy - Magicka Warden (31-01-2021)
    EP | AR 49 | Hexyra - Magicka Warden (07-03-2021)

EP | AR 34 | Hexesy Czyterski - Magicka Necromancer

2.5k+ Champion Points
    Earned over 640.000.000 Alliance Points!

@Hexiss - Youtube Channel - Twitch Channel
  • Benawaw89
    Benawaw89
    ✭✭✭
    Hexys wrote: »
    @LegendaryMage No idea why you still need to come here for attention, you got your girlfriend living with you now, isn't that enough for you?

well said hexys. well said
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's best not to know , makes being objective easier . If it were my build being put on the line , I'd happily show how I got those incredible stats if legit and boost my rating a bit . If I were trying to cover things up I would talk about salt and ask oblivious questions in a passive aggressive way of deflecting all judge off my shady build stats . Let's just see where this goes since we don't know anyone ...

Good point man. This is a heated thread! And yeah I feel the same way about this. if I was accused of cheating (by a player who has a reputation, no less) then my build would be released to shut down the accuser. Should have been a quick process but there is so more to it I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Good thing Cheat Engine isn't possible on consoles! :)

• Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Good point man. This is a heated thread! And yeah I feel the same way about this. if I was accused of cheating (by a player who has a reputation, no less) then my build would be released to shut down the accuser. Should have been a quick process but there is so more to it I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So true and I vacation on Ps4 when things get bad on PC . Most people hate Zazeer for what he did exposing CE in a big way but he did tell a great truth in his departure speech . So many people are using it in slight ways you wouldn't believe how many cheat . I didn't believe him at first . I do now . So I left my old guild and friends and went on my own after finding out the truth . I've made new friends , better friends that don't lie and cheat . Sure they get beat up like me sometimes but we don't cheat to ruin anyone's game .
  • Ishammael
    Ishammael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Regardless of forum drama,
    I am curious to know how those stats are achieved. Considering the amount of stam, HP, mana, and stam regen seem really high.
  • KisoValley
    KisoValley
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Doncellius Again, player in question isn't Jaybe and the player in question doesn't post on the forums/hasn't got a forum account idk.

Also you don't know the full details.

Quick story: Player in question created a dueling guild, within a week it grew bigger than Mage's guild and still is bigger and most of the top PC EU players left Mage's guild (Collo) for MP (new guild). Mage got mad, already has a deep hatred for player in question and vice versa and because Mage can no longer beat him in duels he has resorted to ganking MP's duels with 20 Collo members backing him. Meanwhile this has led to player in question ganking Collo duels. However now he has decided to be the bigger man and get out of the drama while Mage is still talking *** ingame while still ganking duels and now Mage has brought it
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

The player in the original picture doesn't have a forum account I believe. :p
    EU | PC
  • KisoValley
    KisoValley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Master_Kas wrote: »

The player in the original picture doesn't have a forum account I believe. :p
    Hey Kass how you doing? Why aren't you #1 on TF leaderboards ???
This discussion has been closed.