The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I quit my Guild and why.

Love_Daggerfall
Love_Daggerfall
✭✭✭
I have had a lot of problems joining a trading Guild on Xbox One.
I had 5 rejections before l was accepted.
The Guild l was in l sold stuff in the shop but nothing sold in the first 24 hours.
I talked about this on these forums.
I was called paranoid and highly strung.
Today l am feeling sad l messaged all the Guild that was online asking for a friend in this game. Not one person responded.
So l have fallen into Depresion so l removed my membership with my last guild.
I am very passionate about supplying for the demand.
I do have a mental disorder that has me playing all day as l can't do anything else.

If your guild messages people back every one or two days and you got a guild shop that has people buying everyday.
My gamertag is Old Manager 46
I am on Xbox One.
I do enjoy Daggerfall NA servers a lot.
Please message me in game or on Xbox not here ok.
Bye
  • FloppyFrank
    FloppyFrank
    ✭✭✭
    Is this real
    Xbone GT: x mech duck x
  • Love_Daggerfall
    Love_Daggerfall
    ✭✭✭
    Is this real

I think you are asking can anything online be trusted?
    To trust or not to trust is your choice not anyone elses.
  • Reevster
    Reevster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude....jpg
  • ThulsaDoomDC
    ThulsaDoomDC
    ✭✭✭
    lol, what in the world is this? Look brother, most NA XB1 Guilds are a collective group of randoms who may play together every now and then. Go look for a hardcore guild. Don't look for someone with 200+ people. Look for the smaller guilds that stay small. My guild regularly PvP's with 5 people and we destroy groups twice our size. Find the right guild for you man. If it's a trading guild then my suggestion is Imperium as they are a pretty good trading guild. That's where I sell all my stuff and my listings usually sell within 24 hours.
    XBOX NA - mDK CP 488
    Better Dead Than Red
  • Love_Daggerfall
    Love_Daggerfall
    ✭✭✭
    lol, what in the world is this? Look brother, most NA XB1 Guilds are a collective group of randoms who may play together every now and then. Go look for a hardcore guild. Don't look for someone with 200+ people. Look for the smaller guilds that stay small. My guild regularly PvP's with 5 people and we destroy groups twice our size. Find the right guild for you man. If it's a trading guild then my suggestion is Imperium as they are a pretty good trading guild. That's where I sell all my stuff and my listings usually sell within 24 hours.

I will try lmperium when l don't feel so sycotic.
    I feel very mentaly ill today.
    Please give me a gamertag so l can contact them ingame please.
  • ThulsaDoomDC
    ThulsaDoomDC
    ✭✭✭
    DaddicusPK
    XBOX NA - mDK CP 488
    Better Dead Than Red
  • Articulemort
    Articulemort
    ✭✭✭
    I have a trading guild with a trader , I reply to messages as soon as possible. I've posted to your forums in an attempt to help you out.
    I will gladly accept you into my guild.
    I will add, it's a trading guild, not a social guild. I run with an extremely close knit group of friends I know in real life so I'm usually not available to chat and such, but I will help you as much as possible. I also have a small child, so I don't always have a headset on.

Send me a message on Xbox at Articule Mort if your interested and this works for you.
  • Love_Daggerfall
    Love_Daggerfall
    ✭✭✭
    DaddicusPK

I added DaddicusPK as a friend and sent him a message about joining the Guild.
    I have also joined RG Trading Company Guild.
    I guess it doesn't hurt to have a few Guilds l am told l can have up to 5.
  • Love_Daggerfall
    Love_Daggerfall
    ✭✭✭
    I have a trading guild with a trader , I reply to messages as soon as possible. I've posted to your forums in an attempt to help you out.
    I will gladly accept you into my guild.
    I will add, it's a trading guild, not a social guild. I run with an extremely close knit group of friends I know in real life so I'm usually not available to chat and such, but I will help you as much as possible. I also have a small child, so I don't always have a headset on.

Send me a message on Xbox at Articule Mort if your interested and this works for you.

I too have stoped using my headset because people who talk to you think free roam is PvP and all they want to do is insalt you until you fight them. I have seen groups of guys chatting up girls trying to find love in a game.
    I want none of that. I am a old dude l am all about supplying and feeling the demands of Trade.
    I will message you on Xbox One.
  • ZOS_GregoryV
    Greetings all,

While we are glad to see out members making use of the forums, we would like to let you all know that we have closed this thread as the discussion appears to have run its course. The intention of the thread is simply to inform others that they have left a guild and why. This section was set up with the purpose of recruiting or being recruited into a guild. Thank you all for your understanding!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.